Homecoming Screenshots Thread

I was a little slow on the draw, but I got this cool shot of the sun setting behind that dead tree in St. Marital during a Rikti attack.  A little faster and I could've gotten the sun in a higher and better position.

screenshot_210426-00-53-43.thumb.jpg.0c74c75a943b214050aefa9cd8e270a2.jpg

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

11 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I was a little slow on the draw, but I got this cool shot of the sun setting behind that dead tree in St. Marital during a Rikti attack.  A little faster and I could've gotten the sun in a higher and better position.

screenshot_210426-00-53-43.thumb.jpg.0c74c75a943b214050aefa9cd8e270a2.jpg

I love this shot well done  ty for posting it 

• Like 1

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

On 4/29/2021 at 7:01 PM, First Player said:

Actually I’m Website 😃

Oh right on. It would seem my super ability to accurately guess the artist from just 

seeing the artwork doesn't extend so well to the art of arrangement/costumes. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

• Haha 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Loaded into Rikti War Zone, the fog table didn't render.  It's kind of cool seeing the whole zone at once, but I can understand that the fog is there to hide the rendering distances.

screenshot_210511-01-46-50.thumb.jpg.fd4f4b639c0aed6f9c7b2e5935d566a3.jpg

screenshot_210511-01-47-32.thumb.jpg.201a09315e9ff4590dc7232710f69c62.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

20 hours ago, Moonxtal said:

i found 20$!

ss.jpg

Actually it looks like your targeting drone found $20, it's pointing a beam right at it.

Where do I get me a money targeting drone? Seems like it would pay for itself in no time. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

• Haha 7

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 2 weeks later

Fog table in Port Oakes failed to render.  The view overlooking the shipyard is actually pretty good on a clear day.

screenshot_210526-01-05-45.thumb.jpg.d5236949aa94c95effab5c4bdb5dd92c.jpg

screenshot_210526-01-07-43.thumb.jpg.b12ffc8af43c56de7e6e207a325554eb.jpg

I know the purpose of the fog, but seeing the world without it sometimes, could there maybe be an option in the future to disable it?  I'll accept the world looking incomplete at a distance if it means I could potentially get some scenic shots.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later

Posting for the curiosity:

xpinfoddity.jpg.a390f50676fb72fe91412058f364e12c.jpg

The curiosity is that I got inf for that defeat, because I have the +100% XP buff, which cancels all inf gain from defeating mobs. I actually "died" on that fight, and I'm guessing that what happened was Overdrive got the killing blow, and it happened in that moment between my dying and clicking "Go to Hospital". So since I was "dead", the XP buff/inf debuff didn't apply to that one kill.

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG

1 hour ago, RikOz said:

Posting for the curiosity:

1405715939_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_06.10-15_50_33_76.png.1db7b53affa29fe5c05b512636e6d9af.png

The curiosity is that I got inf for that defeat, because I have the +100% XP buff, which cancels all inf gain from defeating mobs. I actually "died" on that fight, and I'm guessing that what happened was Overdrive got the killing blow, and it happened in that moment between my dying and clicking "Go to Hospital". So since I was "dead", the XP buff/inf debuff didn't apply to that one kill.

If you're dead, the exp booster does not apply since it's an auto power.  Pretty much all buffs like that are disabled when you're eating pavement.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/6/2021 at 2:32 PM, DJFM said:

Two heads are better than one 😄

lIScHvi.jpg

11 minutes ago, Seen2BeGreen said:

Hey Frankenstein's monster there is a weird alien lizard trying to eat your brains. 

Yeah yeah, weird alien lizard munching brains, that stuff happens every other week around

here but what's that in the background?! Could it be??? It's... it's Elvis! I knew it!

The King Lives! He hasn't "left the building" he's a time traveler! 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 4

07K1tHnz_o.png