Show off your pet(s)!

On 12/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, CrudeVileTerror said:

I wonder if one of those expensive running water feeders might pacify her urges?   I know many cat don't like to drink still water.

Most of them run under $30, can hold over 2L of water and come with filters.

The thing about cats is that they are predisposed to be leery of standing water, one of the reasons many like to play with water running out of faucets. Our cat started drinking much more water when we got him a fountain.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Check out PK's Rosetta Stone or my Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified sounds? Check out Solerverse's thread.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

8 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

She's been trying to trip me for days now but she's just not as good at it as my last cat Ike. Ike got me one day stepping out of the shower. It was 20 minutes before I could pull myself up off the floor. Now I make sure the door is securely closed to the bathroom. Ah, cats.

See?  This is why when my wife wanted pets we compromised on guinea pigs.  For her, they have personality and are big enough to cuddle...  For me, they stay in their cage and (as I say) will never chew on or poop in my shoes.

• Haha 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• 2 weeks later

Pretty kitty, @Spider.

My sister got me custom socks which have the face of Moe ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/14080-show-off-your-pets/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-229208 ) on them as a gift last Friday.  Gave my spouse some socks with a picture of her departed dog as well.

I'm not sure I'll be able to wear them, though.  Feels kind of wrong walking all over the face of a cherished late pet . . . but the gift was quite thoughtful regardless.

• 2 months later
On 8/20/2020 at 4:51 AM, FoulVileTerror said:

Smudge, my parents' current kitty:

image.thumb.png.432688336b02090d0f8db8a33956ff7a.png

Don't let the exterior floofiness fool you.  This cat is a stone cold killer.  Took out an entire bunny burrow . . . twice!

twice, so this is a farmer cat.

• 4 months later
On 1/12/2020 at 12:23 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Im_not_spoiled.thumb.jpg.bbdaa6157f147b9b9f0dc19913ecd8b3.jpg

Not spoiled at all.

Sadly, this past week we had to send off Rockafeller of to be with our mom and dad. He was having mounting medical issues and while he was still very loving and playful he continued to suffer more increasing pain and back issues. So he's not suffering anymore and can once again cuddle with our mom.

Something out of the ordinary occurred a few days later though. While sitting in the livingroom, out of the corner of my eye I caught the rocker on the front porch moving. We had storms rolling in but base on the trees in the yard the wind wasn't plowing much and I hadn't seen my sister go out there. So I got up and looked through the storm door to find one of the local strays laying in the chair.

Visitor.thumb.jpg.31553fe33d05c229c825c22685f25c79.jpg

We've seen him around before and he looks like Rocky but about 4-5 lbs heavier.

Dislike certain sounds? Check out PK's Rosetta Stone or my Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified sounds? Check out Solerverse's thread.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."