Prisoners conning incorrectly in Brickstown

RikOz

This isn't game-breaking by any means, but I have noticed several times, recently, that "Prisoner" mobs in open-world Brickstown are conning a level lower than they should. For example, as shown in the screenshot below, my level 35 hero is fighting a level 35 Prisoner minion, and the minion is conning blue instead of white. Similarly,  I'm also encountering same-level Prisoner lieutenants that con white instead of yellow.

The odd thing is that this isn't every Prisoner mob, just the occasional mob now and then. I haven't noticed this happening with any mobs in Brickstown other than Prisoners, and I haven't seen it happen in any other zone.

689122634_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_01.14-21_23_45_55.png.e9fc8ecc86dc8a86affee520b0d7b2ca.png

Hmm, the guy I'm fighting in the screenshot is on the roof of the Zig (I was there for the exploration badge), but the other two this guy encountered were "underground" way over at the eastern edge of the zone (where there's another badge).. All, though, were outside of the area where the event is active (I'm defining the area as where the event progress window pops up) and when I did pass through that area the window didn't indicate any progress - it was sitting at 0/20.

18 hours ago, srmalloy said:

IIRC, this was in effect on live, as well, and represents the fact that the prisoners are unarmed, and pose less of a threat than regular mobs to.

Yeah, I remember this too. It's odd that it's inconsistent, though, normally all prisoners will con below their current level. 

On 1/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, Roderick said:

Where are you? Near the Zig there are scaling prisoners that are part of the zone event. You may be seeing those.

This might be where the inconsistency is coming from.

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom