Advice for Demon/Storm

Transsensory

Hmm. Basics. 

Demons? 6 slot hell on earth, 3 pet defense procs and 3 recharge. That will let you 6 slot your pets with the other 3 sets for set bonuses, even fit a damage proc in or two if you want to. 

And then storm... build for recharge as much as you can, throw force feedbacks into things with knockback to add even more recharge, get hasten perma and consider taking burnout which would allow you hellfire two demons at once, drop up to 4 tornados and 4 storms if I've heard correctly. Burnout is your "the team is going down and I need to melt everything alive right tf now" button. Slotting for recharge you can learn, if you have mids then just click on powers and go look at set bonuses. If you don't, then look at the power info panel to find out what set types the power takes and then go to the AH and look at the enhancements in those set categories to see what bonuses exist and which ones you want. Storm is an endurance hog. Recharge first, endurance recovery second, defenses third would be my recommendation for prioritizing things. Don't forget sudden accelerations in knockback powers too. Stacking recharge won't be super easy but you get it as high as you can. Ageless will help at 50 with endurance and recharge a good bit. 

Your heals are weak, consider taking aid pool.