Conversion glitches

seebs

So, I've found a few weird cases with attuned IOs. I had some IO (not sure which, I can try to figure it out again) where the converter interface would let me pick a same-type conversion, but then the conversion failed. I've also seen a few where the attuned pieces can't be selected for same-type conversion. For instance, Exploit Weakness appears not to allow Sniper conversions when attuned, but a specific level of Exploit Weaknesss does. Is this a bug or a feature?

Yeah, but Exploit Weakness, I think it is, if I have a levelled one, it can roll Sniper sets, but if I have an attuned one, it doesn't get the option at all. And the thing that failed, it failed every time and I've not seen it work, which implies that it maybe can't succeed, in which case it shouldn't show the option or something?

I am not sure what's being modeled here. I thought it accumulated a weighted list by levels-of-overlap, then selected randomly from the weighted list, which should never-fail as long as there's at least one level of overlap with at least one set.

Yeah. I believe the intended behavior is that it's weighted by levels of overlap in availability. I'm not sure whether that's weighted-by-set or weighted-by-IO. For instance, do you get 2x as many things of 6-item sets as you do of 3-item sets? I dunno!

But since it turns out I get a ton of logs on this, I may find out.