City of Roleplay

Shadeknight

https://discord.gg/DZENfu8

Welcome to The City of Roleplay Discord - a Discord made by roleplayers for roleplayers. It is the one stop shop for most of your roleplay & community needs. The Discord has channels for discussions, event announcements, and more. From this Discord, you can find contacts and gather help for your concepts & fleshing them out. It is from here that the likes of Terminal and myself have run server story arcs (The Shards of Rularuu & Stained Skin - the latter of which you've likely heard more about) and plan to do more.

I'm preparing an announcement regarding roles and people running events coming out for the Discord soon - but now is a better time than any to come drop by. We have a lot of lurkers, but I think everyone at least finds SOME use out of the Discord. 

• Like 2

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.
fear my keyboard strokes.

• 4 weeks later

Just a couple of updates

• We've had a couple moderators be added
  • Shards of Rularuu and Stained Skin were astounding successes, and we've now moved on to Sins & Secrets (there's a theme of S-named arcs...)
  • We've got some changes down the pipeline regarding community events hosted via the CoR Discord.
  • Come. Join. Become one with us.
  • Like 2

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.

• 3 weeks later

Our updated ad;

https://discord.gg/DZENfu8
City of Roleplay is a community Discord based around the roleplay community. It has been around for months, and has served as a go-to place for costume discussion, showing off your bases, discussing lore, and much more. In City of Roleplay, we not only offer all of that but also a chance to connect with fellow roleplayers. Within this Discord we aim to be for the community by the community - such as community members running story arcs in the likes of Stained Skin and Shards of Rularuu - as well as the two currently being run now: Sins and Secrets + Electric Sheep

We've got a lot of cool ideas coming down the pipeline - emoji submissions, weekly topics submitted by the community, costume contests, and even something being coined The Market Faire. If you have an interest in roleplaying then this is a place to be. It does not matter if you're new to it, rusty at it, or a very old face - we welcome everyone. 

Come be a part of a community today.

• Like 2

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.

• 3 months later

Bringing this back up to the top. We've got a new story arc running courtesy of Terminal - Self-Conceit.
We also just finished a recent one - Whispers of the Fallen.

Lots of good stuff here.

• Like 2

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.

• 3 months later

Rotation bump. We've now finished Terminal's story arc Self-Conceit and are underway with a new one: Epoch's End

A new change is coming to the Discord as well. New chances to help foster a community of great and likeminded roleplayers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, Shadeknight said:

Rotation bump. We've now finished Terminal's story arc Self-Conceit and are underway with a new one: Epoch's End

A new change is coming to the Discord as well. New chances to help foster a community of great and likeminded roleplayers!

Thanks Shadeknight! Just joined the discord. I'm new to RP (although I make detailed concepts for all my characters) and a bit overwhelmed with all the info to get started, but looking forward to hopefully starting to engage more in the RP community here as I gather my courage!

• Like 1

Liberty and Virtue server refugee. Everlasting resident.

Main/Planned Characters:

• Astellus - Kinetic/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Magic)
  • Blue Bowshock - Radiation/Energy/Flame Blaster (Science)
  • Plasmitar (Blue Bowshock reborn) - Fire/Atomic/Mu Blaster (Science)
  • Safehouse - Energy/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Mutation)
  • Neonstar - Luminous/Luminous Peacebringer (Natural)
  • Faerwald - Gravity/Energy/Psionic Dominator (Science)
  • Fomalhaut - Rad/Rad Sentinel (Science)

• 4 weeks later
  • 11 months later

https://discord.gg/y3c7u294UH

Reviving this thread to say this Discord has been going on for two years strong. While it has quieted down I am preparing to do some revamp / overhaul of roleplay-focused channels & tweak a few more things here and there. We would love to have roleplayers new and old alike!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.