Sign in to follow this  
Shadeknight

City of Roleplay

https://discord.gg/DZENfu8

Welcome to The City of Roleplay Discord - a Discord made by roleplayers for roleplayers. It is the one stop shop for most of your roleplay & community needs. The Discord has channels for discussions, event announcements, and more. From this Discord, you can find contacts and gather help for your concepts & fleshing them out. It is from here that the likes of Terminal and myself have run server story arcs (The Shards of Rularuu & Stained Skin - the latter of which you've likely heard more about) and plan to do more.

I'm preparing an announcement regarding roles and people running events coming out for the Discord soon - but now is a better time than any to come drop by. We have a lot of lurkers, but I think everyone at least finds SOME use out of the Discord. 

• Like 1

Just a couple of updates

• We've had a couple moderators be added
  • Shards of Rularuu and Stained Skin were astounding successes, and we've now moved on to Sins & Secrets (there's a theme of S-named arcs...)
  • We've got some changes down the pipeline regarding community events hosted via the CoR Discord.
  • Come. Join. Become one with us.
  • Like 1