Aggro Borked?

AltDude

In the last week or so, I have noticed several situations where the enemies seem to have aggro locked on a target and won't break off.  Seems to be when the target dies.  The enemies will literally spawn camp the target, not leave/reset, I couldn't taunt them away with tank taunt, and will alpha strike the target when they try to rez.  Anyone else seeing this?

5 hours ago, AltDude said:

In the last week or so, I have noticed several situations where the enemies seem to have aggro locked on a target and won't break off.  Seems to be when the target dies.  The enemies will literally spawn camp the target, not leave/reset, I couldn't taunt them away with tank taunt, and will alpha strike the target when they try to rez.  Anyone else seeing this?

I remember seeing that years ago on Live once.  When it happened NOTHING would cause the mobs to do anything other than stare at the dead player.  On the good side since they stood there ignoring everything but the dead body the rest of the team simply killed them while they ignored the team and the incoming damage.

It only happened once in all the years I played and it was on a mid level mission on an office building map, I can't recall any more specifically than that other than I think it was pre-IO and we were likely in the 20-40 level range.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler