Patch Notes for January 23rd, 2020 - Issue 26, Page 4

5 hours ago, The Curator said:
  • Added new customisation options for Phantom Army
    • Mirror (copy of current character costume)
    • Phantom Mirror (copy of current character costume with Phantom Army VFX)

awesome, big thanks love it! :)

Just now, Major_Decoy said:

Is that really a bug? Given the recharge time of Shield Charge, it makes sense that the proc would trigger reliably.

Having played the character for several months I can confirm that Shield Charge is acting very differently post patch. I use it as my opening attack and it would occasionally knock back one or two targets in a mob. It now knocks back every target in the mob 100% of the time. This is clearly a bug.

• Thanks 1

I'd still love to see more ancillary pools, for example:

Blasters

- Dark Mastery

- Psychic Mastery

Brutes/Tankers

- Darkness Mastery (same as the scrapper/stalker's version)

- Electricity Mastery

- Psionic Mastery

- Weapon Mastery (same as the scrapper/stalker's version)

Controllers

- Dark Mastery

- Electricity Mastery

Corruptors/Defenders

- Cold Mastery

- Munitions Mastery

Dominators

- Dark Mastery

- Electricity Mastery

- Stone Mastery

Masterminds

- Dark Mastery

- Munitions Mastery

- Psychic Mastery

Scrappers/Stalkers

- Arctic Mastery (same as the brute/tanker's version)

- Electricity Mastery

- Psionic Mastery

Sentinels

- Energy Mastery

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Same with this. LR has a 0.64 mag KB on it, so even level enemies and above will only ever be KU'd, not KB'd. Not able to replicate what you're describing - as above, can you provide more details?

You want a video?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Just now, Major_Decoy said:

Is it possible that you've also got Avalanche six slotted and this is the same as the Shield Charge issue?

Yup just verified that's the issue!

Great job players!

Now someone fix it!

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I love all the effort put into refining here.  I'm also really psyched you did the Illusion Control clone cosmetic option (Mirror, etc).  Please tell me there's a plan to also do this for PHANTASM and not just Phantom Army?  It would be really cool to have both do this!

Also, that base/mission may display bug you fixed has been a constantly complain people had since 2009, so it's super cool you fixed that one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Number Six said:

Going to verify with @Captain Powerhouse; it looks like the PvE Knockdown effect in the Avalanche and Superior Avalanche procs is missing the PPM entry, which makes it a guaranteed proc. The PvP version of the effect looks correct.

Okay, I am so tempted to slot this into a damage aura while it's still broken and just see everything flop around.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EarlyGene said:

I'd still love to see more ancillary pools, for example:

Blasters

- Dark Mastery

- Psychic Mastery

One thing though; several of the Blaster ancillaries already also need some work (Munitions most of all). Fire's great, but a lot of powers elsewhere are "crappier and slower cones than what I have in my primary". Can't remember the last time I saw anyone with personal force field on.

Those mastermind changes. OMG those mastermind changes. I want to kiss you all. Is there someone or somewhere I can send my firstborn to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon

2 minutes ago, siolfir said:

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. But hey, free babysitting!

Ahh, they'd just end up as a sacrifice for my lich anyway!

• Haha 1
mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon

Huzzah! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! :-)

Team member location bug stating they were in their SG base or in the mission has finally been fixed!

"Mastermind pets in Follow mode will now always stay within a 100' radius of their owner, regardless if they are in Defensive or Aggressive stance."

"Pets now give a strong preference to selecting targets that are within 50' of the pet's owner."

"A number of pets have been classified as "Ranged Only" pets. The AI for these pets will no longer change position in order to use melee powers such as Brawl. They still possess these powers and will use them opportunistically if a target is in range, but will not move in order to do so."

*The mastermind minions running up to the enemy into melee range (instead of staying put and using range attacks), thus getting themselves killed off faster has been fixed!

Brutes' fury 'love':

"Brutes now get bonus fury generation in teams - the larger the team, the larger the bonus."

"Fury now takes 10 seconds without attacking to start its accelerated decay, instead of 5 seconds."

Thank you for ALL of your hard work, it is appreciated by me, and, I feel certain, is appreciated by others, even if they do not say so! :-) :-) :-)

• Like 1

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

6 hours ago, The Curator said:

Arachnos Soldiers > Summoned Spiders should no longer play a teleport fx every 10 seconds.

I always wondered what that was... didn't know it was a bug. Will you guys also fix the Call Reinforcements issue where when the power recharges before the pets die, if you use it nothing happens and it wastes the power and runs the cool down again? Make the pets die, then have it respawn new ones or something? Every other pet does that when the power recharge is up before the pets expire, except Call Reinforcements. 

• Like 1

I have a specific question regarding Ice Armour and enhancements.

Specifically, how do Taunt enhancements slotted in Chilling Embrace and Icicles work now?  The detailed info in game no longer provides a taunt duration.

Are the enhancements ineffective as it's not using the 'global proc' mechanic?  Do the enhancements improve the duration of the proctaunt?

It's not clear to me from the patch notes to make a reasonable conclusion.

There's no way I can express how thankful I am for what the Dev team has done bringing this game back... and now making carefully thought out changes and fixes to improve the game even more.  I know this is a lot of time and effort.  I am just one of many voices here who truly appreciate your work.  I honestly see nothing here to complain about.  Great Job!  Keep it up!

• Like 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

7 minutes ago, Li_Sensei said:

I have a specific question regarding Ice Armour and enhancements.

Specifically, how do Taunt enhancements slotted in Chilling Embrace and Icicles work now?  The detailed info in game no longer provides a taunt duration.

Are the enhancements ineffective as it's not using the 'global proc' mechanic?  Do the enhancements improve the duration of the proctaunt?

It's not clear to me from the patch notes to make a reasonable conclusion.

They should work about the same as before I think, but you’re right that it’s not clear.

Edited by sacredlunatic

5 hours ago, Captain Citadel said:

What was the point of increasing the target cap for Foot Stomp and Hand Clap while leaving their radii alone?

1) Their Radii were already large at 15ft versus the normal 8ft for the other AoE powers. Now it's 15ft vs. 12ft. No buff is realistically needed here. FULL DISCLOSURE: As an Inv/SS tanker, I personally wanted this buff to apply to Foot Stomp.

2) Now the tanker can affect more enemies closer to the target cap. It's the norm for me that while tanking I am only hitting about half of all taunted enemies in a mob due to the 10 target limit. That 15ft Range isn't nothing, you're going to be hitting all 16 mobs if there are 16 mobs to hit.

• Like 1