Patch Notes for January 25th, 2020

9 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

No knockback, Whirlpool is 6 slotted with annihilation, the proc is chance to -res

I’ll look into this on both my Water/WP Sentinel and Storm/Water Defender on Tuesday, however, I never would notice anything running out of the multi-patch of death on that Defender.😃

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

6 minutes ago, Myrmidon said:

I have to say that I am going to miss that constant Avalanche proc.😁 I will be certain to pay attention to that in any future testing.

I have been screaming in slightly larger text all weekend that we need 100% KB proc for immobilize powers, at least.  This has made leveling a controller genuinely fun for once.

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, Riverdusk said:

Not sure if this was ever reported in any other threads, but I've noticed a LOT of the power info texts are messed up now (not just for this patch, it is this way on live now as well).  Mostly with double entries of effects, but sometimes filled with things that the powers don't actually do.  None of it seems to actually translate to actual game performance (Charged armor certainly isn't actually giving my tank 70% s/l/e resistance all by itself), so not a high priority, but I find it confusing.  Another example is static shield is saying it is giving tohit resistance among other things that it doesn't actually give.  This is affecting more than just electric armor and more than just tanks.  I noticed it on Willpower and invuln for scrapper too on just a quick check.

I believe those may be PvP effects; which shouldn't appear unless you click that button.

Edited by csr

• 3 weeks later
  • Jimmy locked this topic