The Rookery. is open for business ((Silly/Light roleplay))

NekoAli

Beast MM is one of the sets I wanted to try but had a hard time wrapping my head around a concept. So, an Irish druid named Morrigan MacIntyre who's kind of a wereworld with beast/nature powers. It's working out nicely so far.

*poofs into existence and flutters to the rafters*

That is an awesome name for a beast druid!

Sadly, Abigail had to get redone. I found street fighting not to my liking at least not with Dark Armor. It was like I was playing Toggle Bingo as to what I should or should not have on per enemy group. So I remade her as Dark Dark Tanker and its a lot smoother right now. Less of a drain on the end. And a couple of DFB's and she was up to 10th again.

It's okay, we can level you up again. We should try to get some of the family together for a bunch of missions, and I need to invite everyone into the SG. As well as work on the base. Do you know if people have to be online to invite them? I should try and see if I can send out invites people can accept when they're next on. Then people can use the amenities of Casa de Wonderland.

I loved doing Frostfire with Abigail and Abraham. Wonderful costumes and delightfully off/slightly creepy vibes that's so perfect. I'm still hashing out some details and ideas about the family, mostly being concerned with the immediate family though I imagine there are dozens of aunts, uncles and cousins about. I have the sibling's parents as William and Wilhelmina, aged 201 and 182 respectively. With the kind of mindset someone born in the 1800s who doesn't interact much with the modern world. If you think your parents can't program a VCR, they don't even understand what one is, and are pretty dismissive of it.

Alison is 70, but in an awkward state where she thinks and feels more like someone a third of her age, but is acutely aware she's much older. She constantly butts heads with the parents and elders over the modern world, use of technology and her sexuality (she's lesbian, figured it out after hearing about the Stonewall riots going on). She's managed to sneak a wifi hotspot through a permanent dimensional portal to the Manor and is sometimes obsessed with the 'cellphone' they gave her when she registered as a hero.

The Manor itself is somewhat undefinable. Being in a pocket dimension bordering between Primal Earth and the Chaos Dimension the land and house changes over time. Though the will and power of the Wonderland family keep it somewhat stable looking like an old, rather creepy Addams family like Victorian house with impossible rooms and gardens with some.. unusual plants in them.

Of course, as always feel free to alter things to suit your characters. Part of the fun is making it your own and I put it in a shadow realm so we have reason for it to be flexible.

Well... non-existent right now. I had to go through several iterations before finding a set up that works, and then I have been focusing on getting it functional. Now that I have that going I can start going through and making it look pretty.

*poofs into existence*

I'd say the mansion looks likethe manor in Night Ward and inside like Manticore's when it was all abandoned.

As for the library, I'm always partial to a library tower with huge ladders and large round tables covered with books. And there is that one book over in the corner that always seem to beckon to be opened but gives that feeling of doom when you get close to it.

Abigail says she has opened it but well, she never really talks about it.

The big trouble I'm running into right now is a lack of decent wall pieces. And having to stack what walls we do have, which I think were meant for like, garden walls and such, so that they fill up the space between floor and ceiling. It's really fiddly and time consuming and mostly I don't like how it turns out so I keep experimenting and wind up tossing out a lot of which I try.

• 2 weeks later
  • 7 months later

Walks in looking aroundsmileing "I hope you dont mind a non reguler comeing in but had to see this place for myself. This place reminds me of somewhere that brings back fond memorys.  It was a pub rp that is much like this loght crazyness wise i ran years ago on a sailor moon forum thats closed down now"

EMERALD STAR PUB DISCORD: 

Hey guys.  Need a place to go online were you can forget eberything going on in the real world?  Place to let loose have fun and a laugh?  Well come on down to the Emerald star pub.  A fun place to be thats both ooc and rp chat.  You want to know more theres an invite below to come check us out and have some fun

Emerald Star Pub

Walks over to coffe machine and pours himself a cup "Thanks could use a hot cup of coffe right about now"

Hey guys.  Need a place to go online were you can forget eberything going on in the real world?  Place to let loose have fun and a laugh?  Well come on down to the Emerald star pub.  A fun place to be thats both ooc and rp chat.  You want to know more theres an invite below to come check us out and have some fun

Emerald Star Pub

• 3 weeks later

Dont mind if I do

Emerald Star Pub