In praise of tanks

Antarticaa

As a player who prefers her blasters,  I am so thankful for the roles tankers play.  Like you tanks, I was delighted with the latest patch that addresses some of the problems tankers faced.  My hat is off to those of you who chose to play tanks even though your powers were not like they were.  Hurrah for the new devs!

Any time I am in a group with you I certainly appreciate you.  If I want to survive I stay fairly close to that tank who was drawing the attention of the AV or Hami or on MSR runs,  not targeting through you.  I don't want to disturb that taunt!  So thank you!  Long may you taunt and protect us squishies, lol.

Carolina Heat, 50+ blaster

Carolina Moon, 50+ defender

-and numerous other of her ilk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Speaking as someone who prefers and mainly plays tanks, thank you for the fun.  Most fun I've ever had was sole tank on a team of 7 blasters.    It cant get more fun than that!

Thanks blasters, for the fun and incredible momentum you provide.

• Haha 1

I do like tanks in the team as well. I don't play the game super min-maxed that I am taking special care about whom do I invite to run content with. So it's always a pleasant surprise to find a Tanker and know I can easily follow them around because where ever they are there will be a ball of mobs trying to reach the tough-to-crack center.