Am I Seeing Things?

Pbuckley818

So I am on Striga Island to get my Slayer Badge, and I am finding a reasonable number of Dark Vampyri, whene all of a sudden the well dries up. Me and my dad run around looking for fascists to vampires to punch, and nothing. When it dawns on me (Pun not intended but hardly unwelcome) It's day time, and all the Dark Vampyri we have fought we battled at night, wso I get this theory, and chek the wiki, but it doesn't seem to say anything about this.

Am I seeing things, or do Dark Vampyri only spawn at night on Striga Island. If this is so does it extend to other outdoor zones?

If this is the case that is the case that's a really cool touch.

• Like 1

also confirmed on Striga the Children of the Night only come out in the Dark, and the wolves during the day though you can find some at night as well

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

5 minutes ago, Myrmidon said:

The Stiga Taskforces have Vampyri and Wolves aplenty for those badges, plus merit goodness.

I know, It's just that the last 2-3 times I did either of the Striga TG's  I got groups that left a really bad taste in my mouth leaving me reluctant to do either. 

Also I already have the badges now.

1 hour ago, Pbuckley818 said:

So I am on Striga Island to get my Slayer Badge, and I am finding a reasonable number of Dark Vampyri, whene all of a sudden the well dries up. Me and my dad run around looking for fascists to vampires to punch, and nothing. When it dawns on me (Pun not intended but hardly unwelcome) It's day time, and all the Dark Vampyri we have fought we battled at night, wso I get this theory, and chek the wiki, but it doesn't seem to say anything about this.

Am I seeing things, or do Dark Vampyri only spawn at night on Striga Island. If this is so does it extend to other outdoor zones?

This is awesome to read and exactly how it's supposed to happen.

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

6 minutes ago, Pbuckley818 said:

I know, It's just that the last 2-3 times I did either of the Striga TG's  I got groups that left a really bad taste in my mouth leaving me reluctant to do either. 

Also I already have the badges now.

The solution is to come and run those TFs with us. Smashing Nazis is always a good decision.😁

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

8 hours ago, Pbuckley818 said:

There's an area in Talos (the north-west area of the main island, IIRC) where the Tsoo spawn during the day, but Circle of Thorns spawn at night.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!