Ouroboros Arc Not Completing

OzmosisPrime

I was asked to report this issue on the forums so that the Devs would see it. 

Normally, while selecting an uncompleted mission arc from the list in Ouroboros, the Arc name would be white. After completed said arc, the name would appear gold in the list with a star next to it. This has been working for me so far, as I have gone though all the mission from levels 1 to the 35-39 range.

While in the 35-39 range, I have come across and arc called "They Call Me The Doctor". This arc is only one mission long and is against Crey. I have completed this arc 4 times now, and the arc name still remains white in the Ouro list. I have run it twice with limitations to obtain Ouro badges (For no Inspirations and No Enhancements (neither of which have been awarded)), once with no limitations and killed everything on the map, and once while someone else was the leader. I have tried logging off and back in, still no completetion.

Hope this information proves useful.  

Just ran the arc once, and I ran into the completion-marking issue as well.
This was my first time running the mission, and the mission's badge "The Doctor's Ally" awarded as normal, but the arc still remains marked as "uncompleted".

I returned to the contact after completing the mission as well, rather than manually quitting the flashback-TF once the mission was cleared.

With regards to the challenges, I believe that missions marked as "Badge" missions may not count for the Ouroboros Challenge badges, but I may be wrong (and correct me if I am!).

Hope this adds a little more info for you all.

Edit: Found an arc with the "inverse" of this issue?
I was going through the Ouro entries on my Rogue PB, and I've found that the Badge Mission for "Skip Tracer", B4nKbUsTah, is marked as complete, but this character doesn't have the badge.

image.png.c0fe5fecf80c20e3954cc03bd6be0538.png

Edited by Molubdos
Found an arc with the inverse issue?

Found another mission, “Manticores Wedding Woes”, which is also not getting a star once compleTed. 

Like Molubdos, I have the Doctors ally badge, but no star for the arc. Manticores wedding gives no badge and still doesn’t complete.

• 3 weeks later

Just updating this issue. Yesterday I completed the final arc I had left in the 35-39 range. When I went back to see if it had completed, I noticed that all the missions in the 35-39 range were now complete (including the previous ''They Call Me the Doctor'' mission).

So I believe that completing all the missions within a level range will fix this issue. Can anyone else confirm?