How should I slot Haunt/Umbral Beast

I am playing a dark/psi dominator. I'm having trouble figuring out how to slot my summons Haunt/Umbral Beast. They seem to do a lot and I'm not sure what I should focus on or is there something that is going to cover it all.

pre any IO sets, Haunt should be 1 to 2 accuracy, 2 damage, 2 recharge. You can drop an accuracy for another recharge, damage, or end reducer. Big Bad Barky Boy is simply 1 to 2 accuracy and 2 to 3 damage. Basically ignore their other effects and have them be helping with DPS, your bread and butter as Dark is to use Heart of Darkness and Fearsome Stare to lock everything down.

If you do wanna have them help with controlling, then feel free to use other enhancements, but it isn't recommended since you have no real control over who they focus on most of the time.

pre any IO sets, Haunt should be 1 to 2 accuracy, 2 damage, 2 recharge. You can drop an accuracy for another recharge, damage, or end reducer. Big Bad Barky Boy is simply 1 to 2 accuracy and 2 to 3 damage. Basically ignore their other effects and have them be helping with DPS, your bread and butter as Dark is to use Heart of Darkness and Fearsome Stare to lock everything down.

If you do wanna have them help with controlling, then feel free to use other enhancements, but it isn't recommended since you have no real control over who they focus on most of the time.

I agree too, and they seem to have a good chance if adding fear anyway and attack regularly so that's not needed.