Possible to proliferate Burst of Speed to Martial Arts Scrappers/Brutes?

Bartacus

1 hour ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

<bows to the master>

Far from it, but I had binds set up for shift+click on Lightning Rod, Ice Storm, and other location-based powers before the powexeclocation command existed, so it was just a matter of getting the syntax for the new command on Homecoming and swapping up binds I used to use.

18 hours ago, siolfir said:

Far from it, but I had binds set up for shift+click on Lightning Rod, Ice Storm, and other location-based powers before the powexeclocation command existed, so it was just a matter of getting the syntax for the new command on Homecoming and swapping up binds I used to use.

I do the same thing with shiftt+click. Very useful, especially on burst of speed since you can use it 3 times in a row!

I use the following binds (pulled from bindloadfile with manual front-end additions so you could copy/paste this and change the keys to your liking)

/bind BUTTON5 "powexec_location target Burst of Speed"

/bind SHIFT+LBUTTON "powexecname Burst of Speed"

First one is a thumb-button on my mouse, to just teleport to what I'm targeting.  WARNING: you will appear behind running targets due to location being decided at the START of animation.

Second one simply sends me wherever I shift-click, without the extra layer of the normal "targeted" glowy circle of slow-itude.

PROTIP: It will probably get nerfed at some point, but Burst of Speed has Snipe ranges.  You can start a slow-snipe and hit your powexeclocation button any time during the slow-snipe animation.  As soon as the Snipe plays out, you will teleport to your target.  Result: you will appear to be shooting yourself at the enemy to earn optimal bad ass points.

Edited by Replacement