What else are you playing right now?

NNDeepdish

Age of Empires, Solitaire, and so many stupid iPhone games.

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Been playing almost nothing but Borderlands 3 since the second week of March, I'm loving it.

Picked up an Oculus Rift S and Half-Life Alyx(game was a gift) the week it came out and it's a lot of fun from what I've played. But Borderlands 3 obsession has kept me from getting into yet, this game is next on my list. 

My son got a switch for his birthday last week so I’ve been playing it with him while stuck at home. 

super smash bros and diablo 3. I didn’t like d3 on the computer but it’s incredibly fun on the switch. I’m thinking of grabbing marvel ultimate alliance 3 as well. 

I'm taking a break from Borderlands 3 until Mayhem 2.0 is released. Pretty much have Amara where I want her and I'm gonna hold off on farming more since I feel like most of my guns are going to quickly become irrelevant assuming Mayhem 2.0 ups the stats on everything.

So I finally decided to give No Man's Sky a shot, and we'll, I played it like 15 hours this weekend. So I think I like it. 

With the recent release of Mount & Blade: Bannerlords, I rediscovered M&B Warband.  I feel like a wimp, though, 'cause I always pick either the Sarranid Sultanate or the Rhodok Republic as my starting area.  Someday, maybe, I'll be gamer enough to return to Swadia.  Someday.

• 2 weeks later

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing lately. Played some old school NES games on stream which was a lot of fun. My beta key for Book of Travels came in so I've been playing that as well. I love the new experience.

• 2 weeks later

I started playing DDO again after a random conversation with a friend.  It's one of the two MMOs that I recommend to people when they're looking for something different.  My main problem with it, though, is that I can't seem to break away from rogues...

8 hours ago, merrypessimist said:

Because they do it from behind, Ted?

3 hours ago, TheOtherTed said:

I, uh... no, no it's not like that...

Maybe you should quit while you're ..... er, not in the lead?

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

I just bought Skyrim Special Edition off Steam, mainly just to have a single-player game available for when my internet goes whackadoodle.

Holy cow, after 10+ years of playing nothing but MMOs, I'm finding the controls absolutely infuriating. The Left-Right keys (A & D) strafe instead of turn, and trying to use the mouse to turn without right-clicking is driving me nuts. Attacking without targeting is also massively confusing for me. I had the same problem when I tried Elder Scrolls Online.

I feel like the only way I'll get used to it will be to completely step away from CoH for a week or so and focus completely on Skyrim, just to train myself to the different controls. Kind of the same way I decided to get back to playing guitar after focusing on the bass for the last 20 years - I had to leave my bass untouched for a few days and just play the guitar so that I could get used to the tiny neck and skinny strings again.

Baba is You.  Fun little puzzler, though I've got to the point where all the puzzles are darn hard now.  I still pick this up now and then.

Breath of the Wild is still on my "played" list, though at 400+ hours I think I've found every korok seed that I'm going to.  Not actually playing this atm.

Cosmic Star Heroine.  Just got this for like a dollar, seems OK though I've just scratched the surface.

Wargrove I've just finished, I think I've solved every puzzle and every map that I'm going to.  Good game.

To start next:  Tales of Vesperia

C&C Remastered. I wish they could (or would) have redone the completely rendered cutscene graphics - it still looks like it did on release, though the gameplay has been cleaned up and, where they could, the FMV has been upscaled as well.

I'd almost forgotten just how Kane was - you don't know anything about Nod yet, and he's just got *presence.*

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Guild Wars 2 holds my interest being that it's primarily story driven and you get xp for everything (I mean everything) and some SWTOR and Rift (mostly for log in rewards) and some DCUO now and again when I get the itch, oh and Hearthstone....maybe I game too much

On 6/7/2020 at 10:06 PM, FourSpeed said:

When I'm not here, I'm usually a flight sim kinda guy --> Rise of Flight, DCS, and even FSX now and then.

DCS freed some money from my wallet with recent sales. Finally got that F-5. Now to actually be able to *get* a good flight sim setup (no real room for it in my current situation. Just couldn't let the sale pass.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.