War mace / Ninjitsu - help

ninpon78

So I have mostly played Trollers and Def, and wanted to try to branch out in to melee. Went Mace/Ninja, not sure if I made a mistake but it fits my theme and is comical Hobo with a shovel. When making a scrapper do I build him like a would a proc monster in his powers full of procs to do more damage or do you focus on full sets. Any build advice for a scrapper pairing of these two power sets would be awesome.

I think I am going to put Force FeedBack recharge in powers i can for recharge, but other then that I am kind of unsure how you slot a Scrapper to maximize potential. 

Thank you

One or two force feedbac'ss max, as it means less damage procs being slotted into your actual attacks.

Crowd control is a good option for force feedback.

Most sets can be capped at (5) as that's where the biggest bonus (+10% recharge) are attained.

I'd personally try to squeeze in a full reactive armor if you can, as well as a full preventative medicine in your heal.

I also like a panacea 5 set.

That's 3 sets that give big recharge, which is crucial for minimizing attack powers for a smooth attack chain.

PS. Whirling mace is absolute balls.

26 minutes ago, Bronana16969 said:

One or two force feedbac'ss max, as it means less damage procs being slotted into your actual attacks.

Crowd control is a good option for force feedback.

Most sets can be capped at (5) as that's where the biggest bonus (+10% recharge) are attained.

I'd personally try to squeeze in a full reactive armor if you can, as well as a full preventative medicine in your heal.

I also like a panacea 5 set.

That's 3 sets that give big recharge, which is crucial for minimizing attack powers for a smooth attack chain.

PS. Whirling mace is absolute balls.

“Whirling mace is absolute balls”

this is good? Asking for a friend who just rolled a War Mace/Bio Scrapper 😉

Scrappers are a high damage AT. You can slot your damage powers WITH damage, it's fine. You can use procs to do extra damage. Sets are not so important at 23, your enhancements are barely full power. Just make something that plays well, when you get to 50 you can do a respect and rework your build with the vastly increased options that are available then.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

If we're talking low level content, kinetic combat 4 set gives nice smashing/ethal bonuses.  Definitely worth investing in for the levelling process.

Grab performance shifter chance for + end, miracle +recovery, and numina's +regen/recovery asap as war mace can eat up endurance.  Having end reduction in attacks goes a long way as well.

As said above, dont worry about Messi g up along the way as respecs are plenty available by end game.

12 hours ago, Bronana16969 said:

If we're talking low level content, kinetic combat 4 set gives nice smashing/ethal bonuses.  Definitely worth investing in for the levelling process.

Except that Ninjitsu is positional, not typed.

OP- you'll want to six slot a few attacks with Touch of Death to boost Melee Def, Makos Bite for ranged Def, and I forgot the name of the AoE one... Obliteration or Eradication. Or Multi Strike for both Melee and AoE.

Get both of the resistance unique that give +Def.

In your Def toggles put 5 Red Fortunes and the Luck of the Gambler +rech.

This is a good start. Soft capped Def then add recharge.

14 hours ago, ninja surprise said:

Except that Ninjitsu is positional, not typed.

OP- you'll want to six slot a few attacks with Touch of Death to boost Melee Def, Makos Bite for ranged Def, and I forgot the name of the AoE one... Obliteration or Eradication. Or Multi Strike for both Melee and AoE.

Get both of the resistance unique that give +Def.

In your Def toggles put 5 Red Fortunes and the Luck of the Gambler +rech.

This is a good start. Soft capped Def then add recharge.

Oh that's right, sorry I've been fooling around with old type defense sets lately.

As stated above, ToD, Mako, and Obliteration are the affordable way to go.

Should money not be an issue, some very rare purple sets, ATO's, and Event Winter IO's will also offer huge bonuses.

• Like 1