Basecode Passes

Healix

After seeing the bases here there is no way I'm sharing mine  ;D

Nah, don't feel like that! First, everybody has a different style; a base doesn't have to be a free-form hand-built waterfall to be cool. But also, you never know when the way you used an object is something somebody else never thought of. There are a lot of pieces I would've never thought to use if I hadn't seen them in someone else's build first.  :)

Desert Canyon

CANYON-4951

4feRzMk.jpgV52UuoS.jpg

There are many kinds of different locations and environments we can't explore in this game, so I threw together my own map to sort of solve this issue. Even though it's not actually usable, my intention was to design a mission map, so I made sure to keep it spacious and have areas designated for combat.  Come check it out!

• Like 1

Alright if you really want to come and look.

1 - NOVA-278

2 - Nova Initiative - named for the wifelet's superhero roleplay group's supergroup.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

If you're inviting everyone to look at your bases, you can put them in your forum signature as well. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Made another one that's interesting enough to share.

FIREMULLET GROUPIES on Everlasting:

FM-5401

ow0jDyF.jpg

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Server: Indomitable

Supergroup: VANQUISHERS

The 3412 Van Street address in King's Row appears as a modest single town home, and if you ask the neighbors they will tell you that they hardly ever see the owners of the unleasable investment property.

But unlike the other row houses in this neighborhood, 3412 is a bit different inside. The front door is not even a functional portal, as visitors enter directly via teleportation into the foyer with it's 30' high vaulted waiting area. The space quickly dips underground where the rest of the subterrainian space widens out into the rest of the base.

Passcode: VAN-3412

If you stop in, say hi to our receptionist. To be honest, I can never remember her name. Is it Karen, Sharon, Cindy? She's frequently changing her look (hair and clothing), so much I feel like it's every time I leave the room she turns into a different woman. It's very confusing. But she's a wonderful employee. Her dog, Bruno should be near by. He won't bite. He may lick you to death though.

48083528347_8925af93af_o.jpg48083528357_91f450ec5e_o.jpg

There are a few doors where you have to scan your hand for entry. Since you're an acknowledged friend of the group, we took the liberty of entering your data in the system. You are authorized for full access!

48083528372_166d0037d9_o.jpg

I should warn you that our newest member, Lymbo is a bit of a trickster and has cast spells on mundane base objects in the past as a joke. One time she enscorcelled a coffee mug in the break room that sent an intern to the plane of Lymbo. He has never been quite the same since.  Evidently, she now keeps a spell book open on her work space that has the ritual that will bring you back to the base. Just follow the instructions and you'll be fine. You do read ancient Summerian, right?

Anyhow if you do accidentally wind-up in Lymbo (the place, not the hero), can you do a bit of snooping for me? She bet me that I couldn't even tell her what she had for lunch today. Can you believe her nerve?!.....and so far I haven't got a clue! But if you find any clues, the first person to email me @ROCKETEUR with the right answer will send you back 1,000,000 Influence for the tip! Thanks!

There's always some staff in the facility. They are the true heroes that keep the place humming so we can get all the influence, prestige and gratz! You may see faculty members from Croatoa University researching Lymbo's collection of spell books or a gadgeteer tinkering on new enhancements to my power sets. Or some technicians fiddling to optimize bases power production. Try not to interrupt them if they appear to be working on something. There's always a buzz of activity around the place.

A few other base notes:

-You'll notice a few blank displays around the base. The cable bill was in Homunculous' name and we're having issues getting the service added since he's still shown as a "resident" of this address.

-Stay out of Frigid's room. He's asked that we all respect his privacy to maintain his secret identity. Besides, as I look at the bases thermostat settings, I think you could very well freeze your brass off in Frank's room...... Crap. Did I just tell you Frigid's first name? He's going to kill me.

-Feel free to drop in even if it's just to use the new compact Handscan zone teleporters (HZT's). They have become all the rage in Paragon. Tiny in relation to the Rikti technology of telepads, and very quiet. Occasionally you'll see random supers passing through the base just to use them. A shout out or "Go get 'em!" is always fine, but refrain from asking for autographs. They may be on way to a mish though perhaps you can offer to lend them a hand!

-Also, be careful what zone's you teleport to. You could wind-up in a spot well above your proper security level. BTDT.

-You're allowed to use the crafting stations in the lab, but you must BYOS (bring your own salvage). The salvage is locked-up ever since we had a prospective member with sticky-fingers "loot" the storage.

-Help yourself to sodas and snacks in the break room vending machines.They are gratis from the Vanquisher trust. But please don't touch anything in the fridge with the name 'Donna' on it. She's our lead tech and I swear she will go full-on AV if anyone eats her lunch. I seriously would NOT do that.........again.

-Try not to share the SG Passcode with civilians. It is a "secret base" after-all, and we need to keep it secret from somebody.

WHO ARE THE VANQUISHERS?

Team Motto: Ever vigilant, never yielding.

Team emblem: Latin letter “V” in White embedded in blue or grey.

History:

The Vanquishers supergroup was established as a coalition of surviving heroes following the aftermath of the Rikti invasion.The name was unanimously voted for by the core 7 members, as it was in the words of the state governor "...emblematic of the endless resolve summoned by the members to successfully expel the Rikti and who have vowed to take the fight to Earth's greatest threat". The supergroup is primarily funded through the Vanquisher Trust and member contributions, but private donations and some government subsidies provide not inconsiderable funds to defer the majority of the group's operating costs. The original charter is saved in a highly secure vault within a central location of Wentworth's Fine Consignments.

Though I'm sure it doesn't need repeating or expounding upon but in case you've been living in a cave, the original Vanquishers team consisted of:

Capacitator: Able to siphon the electrical and energy attacks of enemies, and able to drain normal humans into unconsciousness with but a touch.

Canis Lupus: A Counsel "traitor" Warwolf shape-shifter. With a onetime price on her head of 10 million gold marks, it is rumored that she is stalked by Vampyri elite to this day.

Battle Forged: A hero in inobtainium metal armor that gives increased strength and nearly invincible resilience to attacks.

Adam Bomb: A formidable energy wielder able to generate massive explosions of concussive force.

Fuge State: The astral projecting hero able to manifest within and control the bodies of others.

The Masticator: Yes, THAT Masticator! The one who devoured and digested a Ritki scout vessel power core just moments before it could self destruct. He said it gave him the worst indigestion he ever experienced.

Silver Silhouette: Silver spandex wearing mutant heroine with the psychic power to create realistic illusions.

All original members have since disbanded from the SG. Some having retired. Others you may have heard have passedon. Over the years new members have joined in to fill the ranks in their ceaseless fight against villainy. But the membership status is always in flux and as of recently, there has been a steep drop-off in card-carrying members. The current team is all pretty green.

Currently there is no official leader, but the group's current spokesperson is the iconic jetpack-wearing subterfuge artisan and really swell guy: Rocketeur.

There is also the diminuative hero, Homunculous (originally a lesser demon from hell) that has a grudgingly part-time membership.

Then there is the always-fresh despite being nearly frozen hero-in-training, Ice/Cold controller FrigidAir. And let's not forget the recent prospective member of the group, Lymbo. Though still in her teens, she has proven to be a formidable spell-caster. Proficient at extraplanar travel and able to channel the energies of Lymbo to manifest a mystical sword of great sharpness and eldritch armor that encases her body the more energy she channels.

Word on the street is that the new Vanquishers are currently looking for more heroes to join them. Are you up to the task? Will you stand vigil with them, or will you yield?

Take a look around and let us know if it feels right (or if you find out what Lymbo had for lunch!)

PASSCODE: VAN-3412

• Thanks 1

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

Made another one that's interesting enough to share.

FIREMULLET GROUPIES on Everlasting:

FM-5401

ow0jDyF.jpg

That's a perfect name that I want to steal for a fire power-setted toon.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hey folks... if you're adding your passcodes to the google doc, make sure you're adding them to the correct server tabs.

Each server has their own tab along the bottom.

OOOO thanks, Kat! I didn't even notice that! Glad you put me in my place! (The RIGHT place) LOLOLOL

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Have another one fit to show off.  Sparta on Indomitable:

SPARTA-3759

So, the Entropy Legion has taken over a former Arachnos research facility.  The facility was studying an item of power contained in a pocket dimension (the portal to the pocket dimension is guarded by a Fortuna).  The reason Arachnos would let the Entropy Legion have such a facility?  Because this mysterious item of power killed the previous staff in the base.  So they are letting the Legion use it because...well, they are expendable.

Roam around, see if you can find the secret passageway to the surface!  See a lot of our support staff slacking off in hidden areas.  See if you can see the potential dangers that could, and probably will, kill off the Entropy Legion if they are not careful (here is a hint, they are not careful).

Entropy Legion Hideout

Everlasting server

Passcode: Legion-565

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

That's a perfect name that I want to steal for a fire power-setted toon.

Solidly connected to in game lore, although most DFB babies miss out on the memorable Hellions map and mission where this appears. 

Agents of Oblivion on Excelsior server

key: AOO-3515

This is still a WIP but there's over 5k pieces and a ton of work done, though I haven't even started the underground bunker yet.

basic concept is a shard realm super base, mega science division, club, foyer, arachnos military base plus eldritch horror garden, statue garden, VG XCOM, office building, parade grounds, depot, portal corp center, shooting range, modded rikti warship, base entrance security checkpoint, motorpool, and technomagic R&D are the main points so far, though I am pretty proud of the flight deck catapult and arrestor system even though it isn't as visually awesome as a lot of other stuff (basically I researched take off distance and how carriers work with take off/landings so I wouldn't need to use VTOL on the jets so they can carry increased payloads because I am that much of a nerd about my imaginary static jets that don't actually fly).

Hope you all enjoy.  added it to the spreadsheet as well.

Once i'm "about done fiddling" and at the 99% satisfied spot I'll probably do a video tour.

Some stuff is still in process which will be pretty apparent, though technically everything is in process forever I suppose.

As a side note, if you're running a toaster expect framerate dips.

I strongly recommend "/vis_scale #" where # is 6 or greater.