Basecode Passes

Healix

Thanks. Unfortunately, neither of those bases fit my needs, so I made my own minimalist teleport hub. If anyone on Torchbearer is interested in a no-frills, simple, well-marked base for use as a teleport hub, feel free to use the passcode TBTP-7677. It is more or less identical to the one I created on Everlasting (ELTP-7670).

I'm not good at taking flattering pictures.

Code: RAMA-5383

Server: Everlasting

Description: The RAMANET headquarters houses the Robot, Android, and Machine Awareness Network. The high-tech compound is geared towards the comfort and service of robots rather than organics, but anyone with an interest in technology would enjoy touring the facility.

image.thumb.png.d83392077a5393d32ab4509551342d8a.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later

MALL OF TOMORROW (Everlasting sever, work in progress)

MALL-5912

A strip mall for your consumerist RP needs. 

Still a WIP, but functional enough. Open to adding additional businesses on request.

screenshot_191221-18-20-21.jpg

screenshot_191221-18-22-51.jpg

screenshot_191221-18-24-12.jpg

screenshot_191221-18-24-53.jpg

screenshot_191221-18-27-03.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

• 2 weeks later
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, AboveTheChemist said:

Is there a minimalist/no-frills teleportation hub on Torchbearer that I could use with the base passcode macro? I looked in the spreadsheet and didn't see anything obvious. If not, I'll make my own. Thanks!

Try WARPZONE-4141

I like the Torchbearer Community base myself.  use it a lot.

• 2 weeks later

The tech-themed SG base I created on Excelsior is designed with the community in mind.  It serves as a teleport hub, with teleports to all the zones in the very first room, the room in which you arrive in, sorted by side, co-op zones and one portal for hazard zones as well as one to Atlas Park and Peregrine Island for those wanting to level faster, with text provided to inform visitors what to look for (DfB, DiB, Jenkins and Macintyre's story arcs) There's also a trainer, quartermaster, fateweaver/field analyst, merit ATM, vault, empowerment crafting table, mission computer to access tips and an invention table for your use.

The portals have also been given visual aids such as an Arachnos arbiter and fateweaver for the villain-specific zones in one portal, Icon and Facemaker in front of the co-op zones portal (with co-op spelled out with alternating red and blue text), the portal to the hazard zones has the yellow and black dividers around it along with inspiration vendors.  In front of the two main hero zone portals are a Vanguard drill instructor and a Hero Corps field analyst.

The name and passcode are written on the wall facing visitors who may not have it yet.  For a macro to put on your power tray, you can use the following:

/macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

As you'll no doubt notice, the icon is that for a peacebringer, but, it serves a dual purpose, here, looking like a four-pointed star on a blue field and it won't be confused as a power icon.  The text, as you can see above, provides a short tooltip description, handy for those with many such macros to better distinguish one from another.  ;-)

Enjoy, feel free to give out to others (especially new users) to save them travel time, and, if at all possible, pay it forward.  :-)

RaDiCaL_RENEGADES.jpg

• Like 1

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

• 2 weeks later

EVERLASTING: 
A Catholic church building, "Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows", in Kings Row.
And MANY thanks to Flashtoo for providing the Pipe Organ!  

OURLADYOFSORROWS-11389         (Everlasting)

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows 5.jpg

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows 6.jpg

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows 7.jpg

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows 7a.jpg

Edited by McCavity
Correction
  • Like 3

Journey to the Center of Carl

VORE-11360

I made a quick little base less than a month ago for an RP with some friends. It can be found on Everlasting, and the idea behind it is you're suddenly shrunken down and are now exploring the inside of someone's body. It's a little on the gross side, so be warned, but if anyone wants to play around with it and use it for their own ideas you're more than welcome!

screenshot_200127-00-26-12 small.jpg

screenshot_200127-00-28-57 small.jpg

Edited by GrapeKat
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later

Still Under Construction, but would love feedback/ideas.
Everlasting Server
Graymalkin-11577

Thanks to some lucrative endorsement deals and film stunt work, On-Fire Dude was able to purchase a mansion in upstate, um... Rhode Island and convert it into an "Institute for Exceptional Children".

I've got most of the above ground structure done, just needs a few tweaks and additions. Started working on interior layout and decorating. Then comes the landscaping and sub-basements...

***Update***

Main structure is pretty much done, most of the interior layout is done (still contemplating a few things) and only a few bits of interior decorating left to figure out. Have a few ideas for things I want to add outside and lots of landscaping, especially around (to hide) the perimeter. Got the sub-basement rooms laid out (though considering a couple more additions) and lots of interior decor to go in them. All in all I think she's shaping up nicely.

Edited by On-Fire Dude
Update

On 5/14/2019 at 5:08 PM, Healix said:

I would LOVE to be able to take a tour and admire/appreciate the bases that people create here. For those willing to share their creations, please post the codes here, and thanks in advance!

1. Code--XXXX

2. Name and brief description of the base, and the concept behind it

Update:

Cap'n Capitalism has given us THIS! Thanks so much, Cap'n!

Base Passcode Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3z63gpzeTzY9Sb0mlp9snTTECH4JYpfBiSnAHqASKM/edit?usp=sharing

Here is mine:

1. PROTETORES-8969

2.  A true super-hero base! Also, there will be some extras outside, eventually. Excelsior server.

Also, the macro code for it:

/macro_image “Teleportation_LongRangeTeleport” “Teleport: Protetores” “enterbasefrompasscode PROTETORES-8969”

On 2/27/2020 at 9:57 PM, bzorio said:

Here is mine:

1. PROTETORES-8969

2.  A true super-hero base! Also, there will be some extras outside, eventually. Excelsior server.

Also, the macro code for it:

/macro_image “Teleportation_LongRangeTeleport” “Teleport: Protetores” “enterbasefrompasscode PROTETORES-8969”

is not working and is giving error in the icon!

Here is mine :

1. COMBATG01-8952

2. The base is called The Living Fortress and is loosely based on Howls Moving Castle. The entrance to the inside of the castle is high up, so if you don't have fly, there is a tardis in the village that will tp you inside the castle. There is a rooftop garden with a nemesis pony carousel, a wizards bedroom, and shops. Salvage, crafting and tp is inside the castle. Still a work in progress but getting there :) This is on Excelsior

Edited by Dmbrown2

• 3 weeks later

Prior to his death, Statesman hid the Well to keep it from falling into the wrong hands.  Hiding it in a hellish place where few dare to go, he entrusted the location to the Minis who guard and protect its secrets.  Lots to explore here in the keep as well as the secret location of the well.  Keep an eye out for wandering hell hounds!

Mini Freedom Phalanx - MINIFP-2745 on Torchbearer server

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Like 1

• Community Rep

The Way Station (Exploration Encouraged… and Rewarded?)

This is my first ever attempt at base-making but I’m pretty happy with the results! After months of lurking in this post I’ve been inspired enough to give it a go. Please stop by and provide honest feedback!

1. WAY-5039 on Indomitable
  2. The Way Station started out as a simple transportation hub and still functions as one. The new concept is a formerly defunct spaceship that was discovered abandoned in deep space and is now actively coming back online as a makeshift base of operations.

Exploration is encouraged!

• You arrive in the belly of the ship. Transportation hall in front of you. My wife’s one stipulation was that the entrance room had to have everything that she considered useful right up front. I think I did a good job creatively placing the NPC contacts.
  • To the left is Aleph Point aka the command center of the ship.
  • To the right of the base exit is Beth and Daleth points. Daleth takes you to the expansive docking bay complete with overhead space crane!
  • Beth Point has more to unpack. Highlights include a cave behind the gazebo entrance and special entrance under the library. Be sure to take a swim – this is where things get more interesting. If you follow the flow of the water you should find the pipe network and the “hidden area.”
  • Hidden Area / Gimel Point: Not going to ruin the surprise of this location. But there are two exits from here. One that is obvious and takes you back up to the main hall. The other is for adventurous explorers only…
  • Bonus Room & Lamedh Point: Assuming you found the second exit you will land in the [Redacted]. I’m particularly proud of the aquarium in this room.

Thanks for playing along! Hope you had fun. And feedback is always welcome!

Please spread the word on Indomitable – The Way Station is open for business.

- EB

• Like 1

1. GETAWAY-12177  (Everlasting Server)

2. The headquarters of the Getaways, a villainous syndicate of heist themed criminals.  This base houses everything an up and coming villain group needs to keep their crime organized.  Equipped with small training rooms to keep the Rogue Isles’ masterminds, hitters, hackers, grifters, and thieves skills on point.  Enter the vault to see the teams greatest scores, but don’t take a wrong turn or you my fall victim to a trap from which there is no escape (in which /stuck will be your only salvation).

Base is functional, but remains a WIP as it has been scrapped and is undergoing it’s rebirth.  A few corners remain empty space and a safe house/retreat is in the works on the upper level but remains off limits during it’s construction.

Feel free to explore the base in it’s current state and let me know what you think. 

• 2 weeks later

1. Code VIPER-837 (on Reunion)

2. MI Viper

Our SG is basically a family SG but we welcome new members if someone is interested.

The base is a small tech styled base with a huge backyard.

Indoors we have:

• workroom
  • med bay
  • meeting room
  • storages

Outdoors we have:

• magic mushrooms that can take you to different places
  • a tardis that can take you to different times
  • a shop keeper
  • a trainer
  • our own personal Icon employee

If you just wanna chill a bit we have a forest, a lake and a nice little garden space.

Welcome!

Edited by Lucy Firestorm
  • Like 1

THE STARKINDRED PROPERTIES

(SG BASES)

TORCHBEARER

THE STARKINDRED ALLIANCE: (NOW A COALITION OF BASES)

COMMAND-7882 {THE STARKINDRED COMMAND}  (Public SG Group / Space Platform & Hamidon Gate Engine) OPENING SOON!

STARGAZER-5520 {STARGAZER ISLAND} (STARKINDRED Alts / Private Island Base / Earth side Hamidon Gate)

DOMINION-8426 {THE STARKINDRED DOMINION} (HOME OF THE FALLEN STARKINDRED Rogues & Villains / The Gate of the Ancient One)

(DUNGEON ACCESSED THROUGHT GATE IN TOMB, BACK CEMETARY!) 

MY ORIGINAL BASES: (BEFORE I KNEW, WHAT I KNOW NOW...LOL MORE ALTS)

SHADOWVALE-3414 {SHADOWVALE} (Home of S.P.E.C.T.R.A.) All Spectral characters.

MAW-4384 {THE MAW} (Home of the HELLION LORDS)

PUBLIC BASES:

TORCHBEARER-5051 {TORCHBEARER ARENA} (PUBLIC BASE For Costume Contests and Other gatherings DECORATED SEASONALY)  /macro TB enter_base_from_passcode TORCHBEARER-5951 
(ACCESS TO ABOVE BASE NEXT TO MAIN ENTRANCE ,ELEVATOR)

Z-7891 {POCKET Z} (PUBLIC BASE FOR TRANSPORT / Nightclub and other surprises)  /macro Z enter_base_from_passcode Z-7891

OUROPRIME-6932 {OUROBOROS PRIME} (PUBLIC BASE FOR TRANSPORT,The Lost Ouroboros Platform)  

(ABOVE BASE ACCESS INSIDE LIGHTHOUSE )  /macro OURO enter_base_from_passcode OUROPRIME-6932

I also built the  SOVEREIGN Base  (SOV1-396) and I am now working on the OMEGA TITANS Base.

THANK YOU DEVS FOR THE MANY NAME CHANGES IN THE PROCESS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

@Starborn2216 @Starborn2

PLEASE VISIT

PLEASE USE THE PUBLIC BASES! USE THE MACROS FOR INSTANT ACCESS (Powerbar Button)

ANY LEVEL!
FROM ANYWHERE!

Edited by Starborn2216
  • Like 2

Here's the post I had made a while ago in another topic about five bases I've created (or had someone else create in one case) for the use of the community.  They are primarily set up for people to get around faster with zones sorted by side.

Some community-accessible bases with macros (new people: select and copy (Ctrl+c) from the / to the last number, paste (Ctrl+v) into your chat window and hit the Enter/Return key) I have set up so far (yes, they're also included in my signature):

Excelsior server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910  As this is the busiest server, I figured the new players would likely start here, so, I have listed the level ranges by each beacon for them (or for returning players who can't remember the exact level ranges after so many years away from the game), as shown in the picture below.

Torchbearer server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion server TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357  What text there is in this base is runes, as it would be a closer match to an arcane themed base than the English alphabet.

Everlasting (the unofficial RP server, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top', BUT, those suffering from hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia should avoid it) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable server with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

This was one of the first things I've done in the game, as I've always thought it was important to help others in life and on-line (I've been warning people about threats to their privacy from corporations and governments and how to use encryption DECADES before Snowden did), but, I'm the weird guy with the .com domain which doesn't have a single ad on it or anything for sale and is practically littered with help and tip pages.  ;-)  Never got the whole greed thing.  Is the end goal for most people to get everything they've ever wanted and then become bored?  LOL

The icons I've used, as you may've noticed, can't be confused with power icons (maybe it'll help relieve a little stress for players) with the magic origin icon for the arcane-themed bases and the peacebringer icon because, well, it looks kind of science-fictiony and the tooltips provide helpful descriptions on mouse-over (or mouseover to some of us . . .) in case others use similar icons.

The zones in the bases are sorted (in most of them) by hero/blue/Paragon City, villain/red/Rogue Isles, hazard zones, Praetoria, co-op, and fast leveling zones (Atlas Park for DfB, DiB and Peregrine Island for the  Tina Macintyre and Maria Jenkins story arcs that other players can invite you to).

Almost all of the bases also include trainers/arbiters, quartermasters, fateweavers/field analysts and Icon/Facemaker NPCs all in the same room with vault and invention table access (except the arcane-themed one with the statues of Ghost Widow and Dominatrix facing each other, with the invention table and vault in the next room that you click on the glowing doorknobs to access and the base on Indomitable server).  The NPCs are also used as visual hints for the zones, like putting an arbiter and fateweaver in front of the villain/red/Rogue Isles zone portal and a Vanguard trainer and field analyst in front of the hero/blue/Paragon City zones.  The reason for doing this is because some people respond better to visual aids and some people are better with written ones.

Most of the bases also include text and direction arrows by the portals and on the floor, helping to guide you to each.  In the arcane-themed one with Ghost Widow and Dominatrix, however, I've written the text out in runes.  ;-)  Since Torchbearer server is the one I think many veteran players  use, there is no text at all for the portals, just the NPCs.

This should cut your travel time down some, getting to the zones or NPCs you need to interact with.

Hint:  If you just want to change your Notoriety (or whatever it's called for heroes and vigilantes), instead of using the fateweaver/field analyst, click the little Quick Chat button in the bottom right corner of your chat window, to the right of the CLI (where you type your chat or commands in, hence the acronym CLI (Command Line Interface)), choose the bottom link in the pop-up and pick what you want to change from there.  :-)

Next!  LOL

RaDiCaL_RENEGADES_with_Zone_Levels.jpg

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

TB server is the Java Junkies base that's still under construction in a hollow asteroid with a small sea

Code: locamocha-3833

Entry room- 1st floor is portals to all zones (Colour Code: Blue= H, Red= V, Gold=Hazard/ Co-op Fighting & White= Neutral Zones & 2 portal locations to potentially hazardous areas outside the contained base in the asteroid both WIP areas), & essential NPCs, 2nd floor Insp & Salvage bins & access to rest of base, 3d floor Enh & Salvage bins

1st corridor - Mages school (WIP) that connects to:

- sub bay (WIP) going straight, force field you can pass through holding the Asteroid's sea out *proceed at own risk, strange things in the water!*

- right hand glassed in underwater Recreation area including park, raised dance club above bar in inner corner & coffee bar with window seating in glass corner

* * * Disclaimer: Not Responsible for any loss of life OR sanity exploring my WIP base, you assume all liability for yourself upon entry * * *

Bare bones Entry room bases with similar set-up as entry room for TB for any that need either portal or NPC access:

1st floor is portals to all zones (Colour Code: Blue= H, Red= V, Gold=Hazard/ Co-op Fighting & White= Neutral Zones) & Essential NPCs, other 2 floors are Bins

Indom: locamocha-156

Excel: locamocha-5656

• Community Rep

Thanks Crashmonkie! I guess I should add some pics of the base...

We'll see how this goes... Haven't added pics in  here before...

The Way Station pt. II - Please visit on Indomitable. Basecode: WAY-5039

Entry:

Entry.thumb.jpg.3ea3e56b4a37261f99e918de55ff75bb.jpg

Docking Bay (Daleth Point)

518243317_Dock1.thumb.jpg.513ee31829b30d498236dd5eeb0db688.jpg919119702_Dock2.thumb.jpg.c50164068cf54308687865e253dbd071.jpg

Park Area (Beth Point)

156844734_BethPark.thumb.jpg.aa7798ea98a55ee08922b8c98a505637.jpg

Beth Point is worth exploring. There is a very nice tunnel under the Library Area. As well as a nice path that takes you behind the waterfall.

And if you take a swim in this area hopefully you'll locate the entrance to the next 3 hidden areas. The entrance looks like this:

650808885_Hidden1.thumb.jpg.9d0e98e2cc6bae8765654cf2318aff1a.jpg

881422747_Hidden2.thumb.jpg.1e458ec74f33deadb9ff7bb636b7e013.jpg

• Like 1