Grav: Dom vs Troller

Duck-Smokes-Quack

For Gravity, it really comes down to this, do you want to crush your enemies and also do some back up damage, or do you want to crush your damage and buff/debuff? Gravity is such a powerful set, it hardly matters what your secondary is from an OP standpoint. Decide what you want to do in between crushing stuff, and do that. 

1 hour ago, VV said:

For Gravity, it really comes down to this, do you want to crush your enemies and also do some back up damage, or do you want to crush your damage and buff/debuff? Gravity is such a powerful set, it hardly matters what your secondary is from an OP standpoint. Decide what you want to do in between crushing stuff, and do that. 

Or do you want to crush your enemies into a teeny tiny dying space while three Tornadoes and two Lighting Storms have at them? And hit 5 targets at a time because you bunched them up tight enough that even Lighting Storm can't manage to shoot only one fish in a barrel at a time?

I think the answer is obvious: more catgirls. 😛

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Hmmm ... what's this on page C2?

spacer.png

"Local catgirl sues previous owner for ... insufficient petting(?!?) ... and is demanding compensation for ... feelings of mental lethargy and terminal boredom(??)."

Seriously, this town just gets weirder all the time.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

15 hours ago, Coyote said:

Or do you want to crush your enemies into a teeny tiny dying space while three Tornadoes and two Lighting Storms have at them? And hit 5 targets at a time because you bunched them up tight enough that even Lighting Storm can't manage to shoot only one fish in a barrel at a time?

Yup, and I claim rights to pioneering Grav/Storms back on Live. I played one for years, and never saw any others. Got many comments about how surprised people were at the effectiveness. Have many forum flame sessions about how effective/ineffective they were. Meanwhile, I was out roflstomping Romans when they were still supposedly immune to controllers. Used to solo the walls even before Incarnates came out.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, VV said:

Yup, and I claim rights to pioneering Grav/Storms back on Live. I played one for years, and never saw any others. Got many comments about how surprised people were at the effectiveness. Have many forum flame sessions about how effective/ineffective they were. Meanwhile, I was out roflstomping Romans when they were still supposedly immune to controllers. Used to solo the walls even before Incarnates came out.

To be fair back before wormhole anyone playing grav was pioneering it because you spent so long with no real holds and nothing to look forward to 

• Like 1