Looking for a good Fortunata Psi build

I have a lowbie widow that I intend to level as a fortunata. I was wondering if anyone has a fortunata build that focuses on mostly psi damage, some control and buffs for teaming. I do not farm so buying a lot of purples is out of the question. Thanks in advance. 

This is what I'm using on my Fort right now. It does pretty much all the things you're looking for- all ranged attacks, decent buffs for teams and it's been quite survivable. I do have some purples in it, but honestly I haven't even gotten around to buying them and putting them into my build. 

I started following the build around...early to mid 30s and it worked for leveling up. Went back and did some of the TFs for the accolade and it seems to work well for leveling (not missing anything critical at lower levels). 

It can use some work, but give it a whirl if you're so inclined. 

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(3), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(13)
Level 2: Combat Training: Offensive -- Acc-I(A), Acc-I(5)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(19), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(29), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def(34)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(7), RechRdx-I(7)
Level 8: Psychic Scream -- DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg(A), DmnofArc-Dmg/Rchg(9), DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), DmnofArc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 10: Aim -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Indomitable Will -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(40), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 14: Dominate -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(15), Lck-Rchg/Hold(15), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(21), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(34)
Level 16: Psionic Tornado -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(17), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(17), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(21), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25)
Level 18: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-Def/EndRdx(34), Krm-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 22: Tactical Training: Leadership -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(37), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(37), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Total Domination -- GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Rchg(A), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg(27), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(27), GhsWdwEmb-EndRdx/Hold(31)
Level 28: Foresight -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43)
Level 30: Recall Friend -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Stp-Acc/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(33), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(33), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(33), Stp-Stun/Rng(36)
Level 35: Gloom -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(36), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(36), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(40)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(39), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(39), MlsIll-Conf/Rng(42), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(42), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(42), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 44: Summon Widow -- SlbAll-Dmg(A), SlbAll-Dmg(45), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(45), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Tactical Training: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-Def/EndRdx(48), Krm-Def/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Soul Tentacles -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(50), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(50), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), RgnTss-Regen+(46)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
------------
------------

The core Psi attacks my Fortunata uses are: Mental Blast, TK Burst, Psychic Scream, Dominate, and Psychic Wail. As noted in other threads, Dominate is a strong ranged attack that happens to have a hold. I think you can get similar mileage from Subdue (as an Immobilize) if you want to replace either of the T1 attacks. I also have Total Domination, which was useful when levelling but didn't play well in my endgame build so right now it has a single slot only.

Be careful about leaning too heavily into team buffs. You will likely always be inthe thick of mobs, so don't skimp on your personal defenses: Indomitable Will, Foresight, Mask Presence. You should work on getting Defense and Resist Globals (Shield Wall, Gladiator Armor) to help yourself. You can do a lot of help with just TT: Maneuvers TT: Leadership and Mind Link.

Mind Link is a bit of a trap however. In a budget build, you will have trouble getting it Perma. Hasten can mitigate this a little, but even with budget slotting your personal defenses (positional) can be near or past the softcaps. I use Mind Link to help teams, but control and offense help more IMO. TLDR: you want Mind Link, but it shouldn't be the focus of your build.

Control Options: Dominate should be part of your attack chain. I suppliment this with the Presence pool: the AoE Taunts, both fears (single-target and PBAoE) and Unrelenting for the personal boosts. The single-target Fear is very useful at low levels but the utility falls off at endgame content. I also have Confuse and Aura of Confusion. They track like the fears: the PBAoE are great while nukes are recharging; the single-target confuse can be great for grabbing buffers, debuggers and healers provided you don't instantly take them out immediately.

Patrons: I went Mu for extra ranged attacks (ST, cone, AoE). The AoE immobs are also available if you want more control. I'm not crazy about the Soul graphics. If you really want to team buff, a dip into the Leadership pool may work for you.

• Thanks 1