Accolade, Accolade?

Thornstromb

This post regards 2 things:

1: ive been told that the paragon wiki is still accurate regarding accolades, save for those granting cosmetics (which are all unlocked by default). Does this include the accolade bonus powers and passive buffs? (note, i already know a few are available form the P2W vendor)

2: if so, what happens if i get a bonus-granting accolade and then switch sides via the morality system? i know some badges "change", but are accolades affected, and if so.... yeah.

kinda want to know now before i put the effort into getting Invader, as ill eventually swap this Arachnos Soldier to hero.

18 minutes ago, Thornstromb said:

This post regards 2 things:

1: ive been told that the paragon wiki is still accurate regarding accolades, save for those granting cosmetics (which are all unlocked by default). Does this include the accolade bonus powers and passive buffs? (note, i already know a few are available form the P2W vendor)

2: if so, what happens if i get a bonus-granting accolade and then switch sides via the morality system? i know some badges "change", but are accolades affected, and if so.... yeah.

kinda want to know now before i put the effort into getting Invader, as ill eventually swap this Arachnos Soldier to hero.

1. As far as I know the wiki is correct.

2, Technically what happens when you switch alignment is that you lose the accolade power and the badge changes name to its opposite equivalent. However, at the same time you are granted the accolade badge of the opposite alignment and gain its accolade power.

For instance, if you are a hero with Task Force Commander, and you change to villain, you lose the 'Task Force Commander' accolade power and the badge name changes to Task Force Abandoner. At the same time you gain a badge called 'Invader' along with the 'Invader' accolade power, which has the same effect as the 'Task Force Commander' power.

• Thanks 1