Flavor of the month update?

SeraphimKensai

23 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It's very time consuming to produce unfortunately and we've got a lot on our plate right now. I know Cipher does want to do another one but it might not be for a while.

Ah if only there was a means to auto populate the data into Excel from whatever database tracks player's characters. I'm sure it would be a good tool on a development side to help hone in on perspective changes that may be desired for underplayed sets as far as balancing goes as digging through manually must surely be a ridiculous time sink, given everyone has jobs/lives away from this game.

22 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Ah if only there was a means to auto populate the data into Excel from whatever database tracks player's characters. I'm sure it would be a good tool on a development side to help hone in on perspective changes that may be desired for underplayed sets as far as balancing goes as digging through manually must surely be a ridiculous time sink, given everyone has jobs/lives away from this game.

I have a feeling the resulting spreadsheet would weigh about as much as the Sun.

What would be cool is if HC found a way to, once or twice a year, unleash a redacted Character DB and let US burn ourselves out querying and analyzing it.  I think it would be interesting to try and figure out what the "average build" is for a given power combination, or, see what the "average" slotting is for a given power, if they even keep that data in the CharacterDB.  

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!