Micro's Bounty Board

Microcosm

17 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Dear Micro,

"All your challenge are belong to me"

WS vs. Pylon

Who knew that a Warshade could take a Pylon down in under a minute?

Have a nice day,

AIB

Clearly Photoshopped, fluffies don't live that long. 🙂

So I just raised the WS pylon to 300, because, and forgive the small brag, but I just brought one down in 3:17 for 322.5 dps...(!!!) I'm going to have to verify I can do i again of course, but 230 is way too low now that I know we can break 300. Caveat emptor: I am using a build exclusively designed for st damage and surviving. What got me over the threshold was getting the pets to survive. If I could get burnout in the build it could go higher as I'd have 1 more pet...

Edit: ... added burnout, used one blue insp right after burnout which sort of breaks the rules but that thing costs almost half your blue bar. Had 4 pets survive most of the time, ended with two. Total time of 2:04 for 437 dps. This will now officially be my alt build. I will leave the bounty dps as what I raised it to earlier until someone else hits that, then raise it..

Edited by Microcosm
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Microcosm said:

So I just raised the WS pylon to 300, because, and forgive the small brag, but I just brought one down in 3:17 for 322.5 dps...(!!!) I'm going to have to verify I can do i again of course, but 230 is way too low now that I know we can break 300. Caveat emptor: I am using a build exclusively designed for st damage and surviving. What got me over the threshold was getting the pets to survive. If I could get burnout in the build it could go higher as I'd have 1 more pet...

Edit: ... added burnout, used one blue insp right after burnout which sort of breaks the rules but that thing costs almost half your blue bar. Had 4 pets survive most of the time, ended with two. Total time of 2:04 for 437 dps. This will now officially be my alt build. I will leave the bounty dps as what I raised it to earlier until someone else hits that, then raise it..

Nice work Micro. I assume this was using a shifting chain including d mire and g well?

Also, how gimpy is this thing? 😂

Edited by Septipheran

4 hours ago, Septipheran said:

Nice work Micro. I assume this was using a shifting chain including d mire and g well?

Also, how gimpy is this thing? 😂

No actually, it is using a procced human form. The only AoE it has are Cross Punch, Orbiting Death, and whatever the pets dish out. It doesn't even have room for Sunless Mire (not good for single targets anyway). It is, however, super survivable even with just one Eclipse target. It's worth it to me as an alt build for AVs and such.

It's not 100% repeatable though. The pets do sometimes still die, which crashes the dps fast. I'm trying to come up with ways to make them more survivable if possible, but running out of options. Really wish Glowing Touch was a Warshade power...

• 4 months later

I'm hoping this math is correct... 
=((30677.15+(102.26*189))/189)/(1-0.2)

That's 189 seconds or 3:15 for 330.716 DPS. 

Since we're not allowed to post videos I figured I would post screens with the time stamp shown for evidence. 0:06 pylon run begins... and it pops at 3:21. I hope this counts.
As per the rules laid out, no temps, insps, no outside buffs, no lore pets, hybrid was not toggled on. 
1857540011_pylonstart006.thumb.jpg.a727925c7ece8294770c7317edb5a1f6.jpg

1006548953_pylonfinish0321.thumb.jpg.5fac5fa7337414c0e1bfc5a38c98b783.jpg

Edited by Doomrider
because original file size was too big to fit both screens
  • Like 3

On 7/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, Doomrider said:

I'm hoping this math is correct... 
=((30677.15+(102.26*189))/189)/(1-0.2)

That's 189 seconds or 3:15 for 330.716 DPS. 

Since we're not allowed to post videos I figured I would post screens with the time stamp shown for evidence. 0:06 pylon run begins... and it pops at 3:21. I hope this counts.
As per the rules laid out, no temps, insps, no outside buffs, no lore pets, hybrid was not toggled on. 

Nicely done, Doom. And not a surprise to me you pulled it off 🙂 I've been away for a bit, but I'll send your bounty along soon.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, Microcosm said:

Nicely done, Doom. And not a surprise to me you pulled it off 🙂 I've been away for a bit, but I'll send your bounty along soon.

Thanks Micro 😁. I'm just surprised I pulled this off without Cross Punch. 

Edit: Don't break out the champagne yet...

Re-viewed my math again... time was 3:15 or 195 seconds not 189... derp.
324 DPS 😑. Just barely missed the mark.

Edited by Doomrider
Math is hard.

• 2 years later
On 2/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, Microcosm said:

WS Pylon Challenge

First WS to defeat a Pylon with 300 dps or above under normal Pylon rules (no insps, temps, outside buffs, lore pets) and hybrid off can claim 200 mil. That's not a high dps number [dps has been increased since op], but this is the worst case scenario for a WS given how their powers work, so it might be more challenging than it seems. You will probably have to round up a bunch of high level rikti to feed your buffs, or try to leverage your pets if you can.

Completion List:

Well I did it just to see if I could, and then I remembered this thread so I thought I'd selfishly necro it XD.
3:01 (339 dps). No temps, no lore, no pets, no hybrid, no mire fodder. All Warshade.

I don't need the inf, I'll just be happy if you see this Micro as I know you're in Rebirth country now. 

Update: Just got 2:54 (348 dps) on another run. I've posted it to YT.

Edited by Doomrider
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 1:18 AM, Doomrider said:

Well I did it just to see if I could, and then I remembered this thread so I thought I'd selfishly necro it XD.
3:01 (339 dps). No temps, no lore, no pets, no hybrid, no mire fodder. All Warshade.

I don't need the inf, I'll just be happy if you see this Micro as I know you're in Rebirth country now. 

Update: Just got 2:54 (348 dps) on another run. I've posted it to YT.

desperately trying to follow wtf is going on here, but I'm completely lost 😄

any chance of a breakdown of what is going on here? Clearly some kind of binds/macros to change forms and activate powers? is there somewhere all your binds/macros are listed and what your combos are as im stumped. 

I want to spice my shade up with this new toggle supression stuff, but at a loss as have been a human only player since live and not all that up on this fancy switching forms stuff. 

@Black Assassin - Torchbearer