What kinds of badges would you like to see added?

EmperorSteele

On 3/1/2020 at 11:46 AM, Twilight Singer said:

Sapper Slapper - You really don't have the energy to deal with this today - Defeat 100 Malta Sappers

Feverish - You've done your best to contain the outbreak, better break out the hand sanitizer - Defeat 100 Infected

These are two from your list I wanted to comment on...

1) I NEED Sapper Slapper or equivalent in my life...

2) Huh... I guess I didn't know there was a difference between Breakout and Mercy Island...I thought this existed in the form of Isolator from Breakout's "Contaminated" but I guess they're different~?

Edited by ShadowFoxSW

On 11/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, ShadowFoxSW said:

1) I NEED Sapper Slapper or equivalent in my life...

Good news! Coming Soon (tm):

432351809_defeats_sapperscopy.png.f11d15e7950085195edd2a173d3e4198.png Running on Empty

• Defeat 200 Malta Sappers
    • Reduced from 250 to 200 - matches similar difficult defeat badges, like Tracer (for defeating 200 Tsoo Sorcerers
  • Thanks 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I want to see a history badge for the eight plaques in Kallisti Wharf.  Exactly what?  I'm not sure. Especially since the majority of history badges are cross zoned, not just confined to one zone.  So that might need ANOTHER one or two history badges and several plaques added elsewhere to deal with that.

And I have a notion for what one of the plaques in KW should be about.

Edited by Darmian

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

This is a big ask, but...

A way for Praetorian-only characters to get the accolades (with the  exception of the Rikti themed Watchmen badge, because the Rikti never invade there). I realize Gold-only characters are few & far between, but they do exist

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huron said:

This is a big ask, but...

A way for Praetorian-only characters to get the accolades (with the  exception of the Rikti themed Watchmen badge, because the Rikti never invade there). I realize Gold-only characters are few & far between, but they do exist

Yes we do!  That's me there in the avatar!  And those accolades would be very nice.  And the Rikti may not invade but I want to know where the Trading House got that Rikti tech they have in the back room!

There's no real way to build TFs into Praetoria without levelling out of the actual content at the moment, an issue more to do with lack of further Gold zones rather than with the initial zones, but possibly some form of Safeguard missions?  Destroyers rob a bank?  I'm thinking of how Invader is acquired in this example.

And yes, we COULD just go to Primal Earth, that's not the point of us. 

I'd like a Commuter Day Job badge in Praetoria for the Train stations. Law Enforcer badges for the Police stations, and Studio 55 should also offer the Clubber badge.

• Like 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

I'm not sure what to call it, but basically a badge for doing all the 'Unlock Missions' for Agent Six, Mark IV, Penny Preston, Holsten Armitage, Serafina, and Ghost Falcon.  After all, what reason do people have to run these missions these days?  Originally they were there to sell you higher level SOs, but between the RWZ store, Midnighters Store, Cimerora store, Wentworths, and of course IOs, what reason is there to even run these missions?  At least by having a badge for doing all of these (rather easy) missions they'd have some sort of purpose again.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Miscellaneous defeat badge ideas...

Gotta Crush 'Em All -- Defeat one of each type of Longbow Warden

Mixed Martial Artist -- Defeat one Tsoo boss of each type

Spider of a Different Color -- Defeat 50 Rogue Arachnos Fortunatas

Ringleader -- Defeat 100 Ring Mistresses or Dark Ring Mistresses

Ain't Afraid of No Ghost -- Defeat 200 Circle of Thorns ghosts

Self-Defeating -- Defeat 25 doppelgangers of yourself

Lady Killer -- Defeat 100 points worth of Knives of Artemis

Storm Chaser -- Defeat 100 points worth of Lanaruu

Existential Crisis -- Defeat 200 points worth of Shadow Shard Reflections

Marcone -- Defeat 200 points worth of Mooks

Employee of the Month -- Defeat 200 points worth of Nemesis Automatons

Disturbing the Peace -- Defeat 500 points worth of Wailers

Slime Warrior -- Defeat 500 points worth of Hydra

Thinking About Retiring -- Defeat 500 points worth of Security Guards

Stellar Collapse -- Defeat every current or former member of the Shining Stars (well, except yourself, I guess)

Binder and Namer -- Defeat the Envoy of Shadows three times

Champion of the Mu -- Defeat Lilitu

Detective -- Defeat the final version of the Madame of Mystery

Clown Hater -- Defeat Vanessa DeVore

Soul Musician -- Defeat Johnny Sonata's Soul

Consumer Advocate -- Defeat Countess Crey

The Butler Did It -- Defeat Hopkins

Requiescat In Pace -- Defeat Requiem

Bringer of Dawn -- Defeat Nosferatu

Roll Over Beethoven -- Defeat Maestro

Anti-Fascist -- Defeat every 5th Column/Council archvillain

Nemesis of Nemesis -- Defeat a real(??) Nemesis

Also, how about some badges for completing the Signature Story Arcs? I assume they originally didn't have them because they were DLC content and putting a price tag on badges isn't cool, but that's not relevant anymore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2020 at 7:29 AM, Darmian said:

I'm thinking of how Invader is acquired in this example.

VillainSpider SmasherShow's Over, and Lawbreaker seem like they'd fit the term 'Invader' in a loose Praetorian sense. All that would need to be changed is adding a few more opportunities for Longbow and Wolf Spiders to appear in either repeatables or in-zone somewhere/somehow. Accolade could read something to the affect of "Your hard work towards preventing Praetoria from being invaded has earned you this accolade."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Careless -- Your fairy/drone/wisp/oscillator pet has been defeated 200 times

Careful -- Your fairy/drone/wisp/oscillator pet survived a complete Task Force

Flying High -- You have spent X number of hours in flight

Water Baby -- You have spent X number of hours swimming

Rock Star -- You have thrown X number of rocks at your enemies

Rock Your World -- You have thrown X number of rocks at your allies

• Like 2

Having just read the “Honours List” of the award of Bug Hunter to a select number of the player base that participated in the last beta (and best wishes to them!), I would like that badge to be kept for and in the spirit of it’s original conception saved.

Given that beta’s are far more prone to bugs and so also the discovery of such, I feel that no Bug Hunter badges should be awarded for errors found during such periods.

I would consider any deficiencies noted during these tests should be rewarded by a “Beta Tester Sleuth” or whatever name sits more correctly with the task and most certainly not “Bug Hunter” which should continue to be the single most valuable and difficult badge ingame to achieve.

So to my badging community collegues, see you all in the next beta test sessions cause there be badges to be had!

• 2 months later
On 2/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, EmperorSteele said:

Big Hunter (Accolade): You've hunted the biggest and baddest; Acquire the badges for defeating Adamastor, Arachnos Dropship, Babbage, Caleb, Council WarWalker, Deathsurge, Eaochai, Ghost of Scrapyard, Jack-in-Irons, Jurassik, Kraken, Kronos Titan, Lusca, and Paladin.

Possible Alternate name: Monster-Hunter, since i can see it being potentially confused with "Bug Hunter,"