EmperorSteele

What kinds of badges would you like to see added?

On 9/23/2020 at 3:15 AM, Oginth said:

"Naked" - Never slotted any TO, DO, SO, IO from level 1 to level 50.

I think I deleted and remade my dwarf character 5 times to get the "Undying" title for him in LotRO.  You had to get to 20 without being defeated once, which was harder in that game, and while I got a fun story out of one of the failed attempts, it's not something I would care to repeat.  I have deleted and remade a CoH character because I forgot about the Isolator badge in the Hero tutorial, and at the time, getting to 50 and figuring out how to fix it was farther away than just resetting the few levels I had gained.    

I may not be that quite that much of an achiever/badger these days, but I'd certainly be unhappy with there being something I could never get.  It would actually be trivial to get to 50 without slotting anything if you played in AE, but that doesn't help all the characters who have already missed the opportunity.  It's bad enough that we end up with empty and incomplete contacts that are locked with no way to exemplar down and complete them.   

Multiverse Theory: Turns out, you are from another dimension!
... would require a way to change yourself to a praetorian, and then use it.

Also, 1 or 2 badges specific to 5th Column.

Edited by ShadowFoxSW

On 3/1/2020 at 11:46 AM, Twilight Singer said:

Sapper Slapper - You really don't have the energy to deal with this today - Defeat 100 Malta Sappers

Feverish - You've done your best to contain the outbreak, better break out the hand sanitizer - Defeat 100 Infected

These are two from your list I wanted to comment on...

1) I NEED Sapper Slapper or equivalent in my life...

2) Huh... I guess I didn't know there was a difference between Breakout and Mercy Island...I thought this existed in the form of Isolator from Breakout's "Contaminated" but I guess they're different~?

Edited by ShadowFoxSW

On 5/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, Majinbewbs said:

Herding Cats - Win X amount of fights without a single pet dying

So a badge specifically for ATs with pets? How's that going to go over for the badge hounds that don't have pets? 

2 hours ago, Ukase said:

So a badge specifically for ATs with pets? How's that going to go over for the badge hounds that don't have pets? 

Incarnates and temp powers

Or a specific mission where you get Fushionette and Lady Jane, and have to complete the mission without either of them getting defeated.

Scratch that.   It's called "Herding Cats," right?

Mynx AND Bobcat.

*sagenod*

Edited by CrudeVileTerror
Cats. Derrrrr.
  • Haha 1

Monster Hunter (Blueside): Defeat Babbage, Kraken, Eochai, Kronos Class Titan, Jack in Irons, Lusca, Jurassik, and Paladin.

Monster Hunter (Redside, possible name change?): Defeat Deathsurge, Ghost of Scrapyard, Caleb, Arachnos Flier.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, ShadowFoxSW said:

1) I NEED Sapper Slapper or equivalent in my life...

Good news! Coming Soon (tm):

432351809_defeats_sapperscopy.png.f11d15e7950085195edd2a173d3e4198.png Running on Empty

• Defeat 200 Malta Sappers
    • Reduced from 250 to 200 - matches similar difficult defeat badges, like Tracer (for defeating 200 Tsoo Sorcerers
  • Thanks 2

I want to see a history badge for the seven plaques in Kallisti Wharf.  Exactly what?  I'm not sure. Especially since the majority of history badges are cross zoned, not just confined to one zone.  So that might need ANOTHER one or two history badges and several plaques added elsewhere to deal with that.

And I have a notion for what one of the plaques in KW should be about.

This is a big ask, but...

A way for Praetorian-only characters to get the accolades (with the  exception of the Rikti themed Watchmen badge, because the Rikti never invade there). I realize Gold-only characters are few & far between, but they do exist

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Huron said:

This is a big ask, but...

A way for Praetorian-only characters to get the accolades (with the  exception of the Rikti themed Watchmen badge, because the Rikti never invade there). I realize Gold-only characters are few & far between, but they do exist

Yes we do!  That's me there in the avatar!  And those accolades would be very nice.  And the Rikti may not invade but I want to know where the Trading House got that Rikti tech they have in the back room!

There's no real way to build TFs into Praetoria without levelling out of the actual content at the moment, an issue more to do with lack of further Gold zones rather than with the initial zones, but possibly some form of Safeguard missions?  Destroyers rob a bank?  I'm thinking of how Invader is acquired in this example.

And yes, we COULD just go to Primal Earth, that's not the point of us. 

I'd like a Commuter Day Job badge in Praetoria for the Train stations. Law Enforcer badges for the Police stations, and Studio 55 should also offer the Clubber badge.