PK's Field Trainer Chatter - Web App In Progress

The Philotic Knight

On 3/31/2020 at 9:39 AM, The Philotic Knight said:

God I love that show, and Zathras, just such great writing. I really need to go find JMS' comic book works, I heard he wrote a whole bunch of comic books, but never looked into it. I don't know why B5 didn't take off like Star Trek and Star Wars, I thought it was just as good as them, if not better...

I never could get into that show. My folks loved it and I know a lot of other people love it, but the acting on that show always seemed a bit off, almost like they were overacting. I'm more of a Star Trek guy myself...or at least I was until Jar Jar Abrams got a hold of it.   😞

4 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

Uh-oh....

image.thumb.png.8f69eff20e95c64f0ec2d0836a59aab6.png

Dynamically generated custom UserControls are a GO! With DATA!

image.png.4198b1e8e27432ab4f2a11144814da50.png

The Tick Coming to Amazon (Spoon!!!)

Now to see how hard it will be to get them to accept event handlers to point back to the main page's ActionHappened method (that controls pretty much everything).

Testy McTesterton? Surely you are not talking about this guy?  😄

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:16 AM, Redlynne said:

You build a web page with the tools you have, not the tools you wish you had.

Back when I built and maintained a website for my sister and her husbands business my brother-in-law asked what program I used to build and edit it.  My answer:  notepad.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later

FYI, if you haven't guessed already, this is on hold for the moment. I'm having to work AND teach my twin six year olds kindergarten basics. So, yeah, no time for this until they get back in school, sadly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:19 AM, The Philotic Knight said:

FYI, if you haven't guessed already, this is on hold for the moment. I'm having to work AND teach my twin six year olds kindergarten basics. So, yeah, no time for this until they get back in school, sadly.

Enjoy your time now, you'll be pulling that hair out in another 6. 😜😎

• Haha 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  The City Representative (Info site for all servers)  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Jimmy unpinned this topic