If you could make crazy costume requests...

DR_Mechano

More hair options, especially longer hair, and separate hair from headwear.  That should never have been a thing.  Not everybody who wears a hat has a buzzcut!

Speaking of hats, ballcaps would be nice.  Also sombreros and other large hats would be good for laughs.

• Like 1

1. Tertiary Color choices for every costume piece
  2. Remapped Hi Res costume pieces across the board
  3. Full freedom for asymmetrical costume design
  4. Access to any humanoid NPC/Dev costume pieces
  5. More modular body scaling so we can have a wider variety of body types

Realistically as cool as this would be I doubt any of it gets done here as it's low priority.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

"Low priority?!"   I certainly hope not!  The reason it's unlikely to happen is technical limitations more than anything, I'd deduce.  Considering character customization is -THE- selling point of City of Heroes, I'd certainly hope that if the technical limitations were ever surpassed, everything on your list would obtain some of the highest priority possible.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:58 AM, Shotagonist said:

I want more feminine parts for my dudes. A more proper skirt and long hair options would be so nice.

How about male shorts with khaki & plaid options (among others) for my "Supergolfer" character?  Although, there isn't any golf courses, or even a mini-golf course to play on.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, biostem said:

There's a front-facing and backward-turned ballcap already in-game, unless you mean with various logos on them or something else...

Now you have me wondering if a copy of the chest symbols could be shrunk and ported to the front of the ballcaps.  Would it even need to be a smaller size than the over-the-left-pocket symbols?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gamingglen said:

How about male shorts with khaki & plaid options (among others) for my "Supergolfer" character?  Although, there isn't any golf courses, or even a mini-golf course to play on.

I'm totally for this and similar.  Male/Huge characters who you actually try to set up as having stone skin, or similar, have to completely cover up any tights or it only looks like it's painted on.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

2 minutes ago, VileTerror said:

Ok, I think some people are missing the point of this thread.  It's a call for CRAZY requests.  Not sensible, reasonable, damn-well-should-be-in-the-game-already costume ideas.

I thought the plaid golfer shorts was crazy enough, the khaki option was just an afterthought.

Unfortunately I'm not insane enough to come up with ideas that are totally off the (rubber) walls. Billiard ball head isn't crazy, right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gamingglen said:

I thought the plaid golfer shorts was crazy enough, the khaki option was just an afterthought.

Unfortunately I'm not insane enough to come up with ideas that are totally off the (rubber) walls. Billiard ball head isn't crazy, right?

Only if the toon uses a pool stick from staff fighting and hits himself in the head.

3 hours ago, gamingglen said:

No crazier than asking for the masks of Hazel & Cha Cha of "The Umbrella Academy".

Shoulder pet: bagpipes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Naga body types, specifically the Talons of Vengeance girls. Heck they could draw inspiration from Champions and have certain costume/body types have powers attached to them.

Second, cleaner looking dragon wings. The current wings have these weird spots on the membranes and a rough sand paper texture on the bones that match absolutely no other costume pieces I’ve been able to find.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsheTDust said:

Naga body types, specifically the Talons of Vengeance girls. Heck they could draw inspiration from Champions and have certain costume/body types have powers attached to them.

Second, cleaner looking dragon wings. The current wings have these weird spots on the membranes and a rough sand paper texture on the bones that match absolutely no other costume pieces I’ve been able to find.

Not to mention on female characters the spines dig into the back of the legs....which is kind of annoying.