Patch Notes for February 11th, 2020

The Curator

34 minutes ago, Myrmidon said:

I am going to move over my WP/StJ and Bio/Staff to see if it’s common to Tanker sets.

Did a quick run with my fire/fire tank, and there were no untoward sounds...  (And the mobs stuck like glue during Burn.)

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

9 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Did a quick run with my fire/fire tank, and there were no untoward sounds...  (And the mobs stuck like glue during Burn.)

Interesting. I just tested my three Tankers and my EM/Rad Brute. I didn’t hear the taunt sound-effect replicated unless I used Taunt, including on the original Rad Tanker. It’s possible that it might have only been in the previous Tip mission. The name escapes me, however, it’s the one with Hollow Point and tons of Arachnos.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

2 hours ago, Captain Powerhouse said:

AoE gauntlet has a more translucent  version of the Taunt VFX, it should have no audio.

It should only be triggering only around the primary target of a targeted attack (not on PBAoEs or auras.)

It's actually triggering the visual special effects on all targets hit by the AoE Gauntlet taunt, not the target of the attack.  In the pic below I hit the guy in the middle with Quick Strike and the guys on either side (but not the target) had the VSFX.

screenshot_200211-23-07-34.jpg

Edited by csr
Grammar, formatting

1 hour ago, Captain Powerhouse said:

OK then that is WAI. I know not everyone is a fan (there is never ever anything where everyone is a fan,) but one of the frustrating things of the old gauntlet is that there was no way to know whom were the 4 targets getting taunted by the AoE.

Thanks for the clarification; the original wording had me also thinking that the VFX should only appear on the primary target.

5 hours ago, Captain Powerhouse said:

OK then that is WAI. I know not everyone is a fan (there is never ever anything where everyone is a fan,) but one of the frustrating things of the old gauntlet is that there was no way to know whom were the 4 targets getting taunted by the AoE.

That's fine then.  I just noted it because non-targeted click AoE Gauntlet messages were gone from chat and I was looking to find indicators that it was in fact working.

*crawls weakly*

Must... have... patch... New Fire/Fire tanker... having to... chase.. mobs.. all the time...

Buzzkiller...

*strangled noises*

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Jimmy locked this topic