We need More Catgirls in Pocket D

CienFuegos

/em Newspaper

spacer.png

Hmmm.  Whats this on page B3?

Catgirl sues owner, claims insufficient petting ... demands 1,000,000 INF as compensation for ... why is there always a printing error in the newspaper just when it starts getting good?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I never played a catgirl/catboi on Live, but a)being more into anime (both the tame and a little bit of the less tame side) than I was then, and b)with the drastic drop in numbers (seriously, Paragon City Hall, surely they should be on the endangered species list by now!), I've actually thought of bringing a nekomata or nekomimi type character into my roster. And I have sorely missed Pocket D RP, though from what I heard the quality of it was dropping from 'good' to 'mostly erp' (which can still be good, but the way I hear it, it really wasn't) even back in sunset days on live...

Edited by OmegaX123

Which day should we elect to have as International Catgirl/Catboi/Catperson Day in Paragon City?  (Yes.  I know.  An International date specifically for Paragon City.  QUIET YOU!)

And then, on that day, everyone with a catperson (or, sure, puppygirl, ponyboi, gorilla . . . ok, that might start to be stretching it) logs in at the same time.

. . .

. . . on second thought, this sounds like a terrible idea!  Just think of what'll happen to Bastion's little garden when the kitty litters are all full!  What is wrong with me!?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1