Time/Dual Pistols/Dark "No Escape" Build

Redlynne

Wow that sounds like an insane hassle.

I'll wing it for now and see what happens, but if opening the link works, here it is:

https://gyazo.com/eba9ffda5a5c82a352088962b0edc165

I was grouping with some people that told me that Time/DP is just strictly inferior to Time/Sonic. Makes me sad, but I'm not sure I agree.

Anyways, thanks again for all your help and everything you do!

I actually wanted to follow up with a question.... now that I've got my common IOs in and I'm 32, the build feels GREAT. My only concern is... what the heck do I prioritize and what's my general approach to a group of enemies?

I almost always open with distortion field and try to find someone to target someone with Time Crawl.

After that? I was trying to Time Stop and/or Slowed Response, but I think maybe I should go into empty clip + bullet rain.

1. Distortion Field

2. Time Crawl

3. Empty Clip

4. Bullet Rain

5. Slowed Responses?

6. Time Crawl + Time Stop + suppressive fire any necessary foes?

7. Pistol + Dual Wield?

I mean the truth is, even with the current setup, I have enough recharge to basically never make it to Pistol and Dual Wield IF everything else had higher priority.

I recognize that some stuff is obviously more situational, but where are the priorities?

EDIT EDIT: The more I think about it...

I think the priority would be:

1. Distortion

2. Slowed Response

3. Empty Clip

4. Bullet Rain

then Time Crawl, Time Stop, Suppressive Fire, Pistol and Dual Wield as needed....

(PS I'm only 32)

And you've already found your answer(s) before I could provide them to you.  A lot of it has to do with "feel" for how the powerset(s) play, and what synergizes "too well" together to pass up from the start.  And because the situations you confront will tend to vary (so long as you aren't trapped in an AE farming hell) you'll learn to develop a sense of how to exploit each situation as your situational awareness grows and you become more comfortable with playing your build.

As for the Time/Sonic notion ... those people are entitled to their opinions (of course), but that doesn't automagically make them correct.  Perhaps from a "pure" debuffing standpoint, they might be right, but with Dual Pistols you can adapt to almost any situation, thanks to Swap Ammo.  You just need to become knowledgeable enough to know when to switch your ammo around.

Know when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em ... know when to Walk away, and when to Sprint ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Just for your information this is what is coming out on my end :)

Well GOOF.

Really disappointing to see that all the work I put into making the alternates with the Level 50 Purples wasn't being encoded/read in the data hash.  Oh well.

This build and your others look amazing, thank you for the time and effort you put into them. Its appreciated. :)

That's only because I put hours/days into noodling around in Pine with them before posting them (and even then wind up making a fair number of corrections afterwards based on feedback).  That's because I'm looking for sustainable/balanced performance profiles over as wide a range of Exemplar Levels as can be managed without compromising the underlying build itself.

And don't forget, other people are allowed to make amazing builds too!  ;)

You could always post the secondary build as a separate data block for people to check out ;-)

You could always post the secondary build as a separate data block for people to check out ;-)

If I ever find the (copious?) free time to do so, I very well may.

IifneyR.gif

Here's my stab at this.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Defender

Primary Power Set: Time Manipulation

Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Temporal Mending

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (37) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (37) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 1: Pistols

• (A) Entropic Chaos - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self
  • (46) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 2: Time's Juncture

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
  • (3) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (3) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (5) Dark Watcher's Despair - Chance for Recharge Slow
  • (5) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge

Level 4: Empty Clips

• (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb
  • (7) Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (7) Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (9) HamiO:Centriole Exposure
  • (9) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
  • (11) Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 6: Time Crawl

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 8: Distortion Field

• (A) HamiO:Microfilament Exposure
  • (11) Pacing of the Turtle - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • (13) Lockdown - Recharge/Hold
  • (13) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge
  • (15) Basilisk's Gaze - Chance for Recharge Slow
  • (15) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold

Level 10: Swap Ammo

Level 12: Time Stop

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 14: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Bullet Rain

• (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (17) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (17) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range
  • (31) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 18: Farsight

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (19) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (19) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (27) Red Fortune - Endurance

Level 20: Suppressive Fire

• (A) HamiO:Endoplasm Exposure
  • (43) HamiO:Endoplasm Exposure

Level 22: Combat Jumping

• (23) Karma - Knockback Protection
  • (23) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (25) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 24: Maneuvers

• (25) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (27) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (29) Red Fortune - Endurance
  • (29) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 26: Slowed Response

• (A) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 28: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (33) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (33) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (34) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (34) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (34) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 30: Boxing

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 32: Chrono Shift

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (37) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Endurance Modification IO
  • (42) Endurance Modification IO

Level 35: Piercing Rounds

• (A) Javelin Volley - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Javelin Volley - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: Hail of Bullets

• (A) Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage
  • (39) Defender's Bastion - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Defender's Bastion - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Defender's Bastion - Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal

Level 41: Tough

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (48) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 44: Weave

• (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (50) Defense Buff IO

Level 47: Vengeance

Level 49: Super Speed

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Vigilance

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Health

• (A) Miracle - +Recovery

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (50) Endurance Modification IO

Level 10: Chemical Ammunition

Level 10: Cryo Ammunition

Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition

------------

I skipped Dual Wield, and also Temporal Selection. Not using Dark Mastery (Or any epic pool actually). But the endurance recovery on it should be sufficient as-is, I think, and it's got perma-hasten and perma-Chrono even without Force Feedback proc going off.

I also stuck the Frozen Blast chance for Immob in Empty Clips, and Superior Frozen Blast Chance for Immob in Bullet Rain (Pine's allows this, hopefully the game will too), for more "No escape" shenanigans.

I have significantly less damage than the OP's builds, and less single target for sure, but I have Piercing Rounds for -res, and more importantly to me, my build is soft capped (Well, 0.6% under soft cap for melee and aoe, and soft capped for ranged), and well overcapped whenever it uses Hail of Bullets. Also decent resists because I managed to work in Shield Wall and Reactive Defenses procs, along with the fighting pool so Tough is along for the ride.

I'm fairly pleased with the build, though it's also probably a bit more expensive than the OP's.

Looking at all these builds.

I'm asking only because I am a big defense cap guy..

Any reason why not capping defense.

I know DP is a bit centered around melee range but getting close to defense cap makes a MASSIVELY huge difference.

I know DP is a bit centered around melee range but getting close to defense cap makes a MASSIVELY huge difference.

This is one of those things where you need to decide what's most important to you (and why).

With most Set Bonuses you'll usually have to decide between Recharge OR Defense, rather than being able to get both in the same Set Bonus.  I know that there are some which will have both, but those are rare, and the Defense bonus will often wind up in the 5th or 6th slot, making it hard to optimize for anything other than Defense.

Take Red Fortune, for example.

You can 6 slot Red Fortune for a Ranged Defense bonus, but if you do you'll be missing out on being able to put a Luck of the Gambler Recharge IO into that 6th slot, meaning you're only getting +5% instead of +12.5% global Recharge from the power you're slotting.  As you can see from my build, I chose to use a 5-slot Red Fortune with a Luck of the Gambler Recharge IO to get the full +12.5% global Recharge bonus because I was aiming to get Hasten, Distortion Field, Slowed Response, Chrono Shift, Dark Consumption and Soul Drain (oh and Farsight) to recharge as quickly as possible with the intent to be perma, even without procs of Force Feedback from Empty Clips accelerating everything along.  My reasoning for that is that the "active" mitigation factors of -ToHit, -Recharge and -Damage debuffing all combine for "ghetto hold en masse" (recharging faster than 1 minute!) even before adding in Suppressive Fire (Stun or Hold depending on ammo type), such that the net result is a "No Escape" Area Of Denial that mitigates damage from $Targets pretty effectively even before stacking Defenses on top of that.

So in that respect, I went for the "good enough" combination of -ToHit, -Recharge, -Damage debuffing combined with Defense buffing to get me at (or at least near enough) to the Defense Softcap to be able to deal with "most" situations in the game.  Will there be edge cases where that doesn't work?  Well ... yes ... there's ALWAYS edge cases, but for the "most" part the build(s) that I have presented ought to be able to handle almost anything short of an AV when solo, and contribute mightily against an AV while in a group.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

IifneyR.gif

Looking at all these builds.

Couple things. Time gives a -ToHit debuff, which functions exactly 1:1 as a self-defense buff would, except that it's subject to the enemy's debuff resistance. But Time's Juncture gives my build an AoE field of -23.74% ToHit to all enemies within 25 feet of me. That's similar to an extra 23.74% defense, at least against those enemies, and assuming no debuff resistance.

That said, my version of the build is soft capped, or at least close enough (Oh no, the enemy may hit me 5.6% of the time instead of 5% of the time!). And then has the -ToHit added on top of that for funsies. In practice it should basically be Incarnate capped against almost everything.

But beyond that... Time is a set that gives a huge (50%) recharge bonus in Chrono Shift. It seems like it would be a horrible waste to not make use of that and try to get as much recharge as possible out of it. Especially for perma-Chrono Shift, as CS is an incredible team buff.

So yeah, priorities. And compensating factors :D

For me, getting the soft capped defenses was important, but getting that last 0.6% in Melee and AoE wasn't worth giving up any of the recharge bonus or special effects (Like the Immobs in my AoEs, and such).

Alllllso... Hail of Bullets gives you +15% Defense(All) when you use it, as long as you hit at least one enemy with it. So there's that. Granted, it only lasts 5 seconds, but on my build that means I'm hitting a Defense of some stupid number like 59.4% for those 6 seconds, and benefiting from the -23.74% ToHit from Time's Juncture, for an effective defense to the tune of 83.74%.

And then I have Veng. In fact, as long as one member of the team goes down every two minutes or so, I have perma-Veng.

I think I'm fine :D

My build doesn't solo great, but I built it to be pure team support and lean hard on AoE attacks rather than ST attacks, because I want to spread my debuffs far and wide.

That said it still does OK, but I'd definitely prefer not to solo on it.

Side note: Mine is not a time cop. He's a time traveling cowboy from the past. The Navy Colts are too cool to pass up.

I'll be playing with someone but how well does this solo? Really want to try playing this.

It's no Scrapper (but then again, what is, besides Scrappers?) but it handles itself well even when solo.  You just need to pace yourself and not try to take on too much at once while you're leveling up.  Once you're Level 50 you can decide for yourself how insane you want to be on the +4x8 solo scale, based on your own personal preference.  So in that respect, the build is SOLO-ABLE as opposed to being some kind of solo-preferred kind of build.

IifneyR.gif

Granted, but in terms of (ahem) ... relativistic speeds ... (polite cough) you're going to be way "faster" than your $Target(s) if you're applying your debuffs to them.  That means that you'll be attacking them like 5x for every 1x they attack you.  At that sort of exchange rate for damage, you're going to be doing loads better than any Scrapper in terms of how many "turns" your $Targets have to attack you relative to how many times they'd be able to attack a Scrapper when it comes to trading blows.

So, depending upon your certain point of view you defeat your $Targets faster than a Scrapper, in terms of how many attacks they get against you ... but slower than a Scrapper from your own (biased) subjective viewpoint.  ^_~

IifneyR.gif

A noobish question but: could you compare Time/DP with Kin/DP?

I played a kin build before and I kinda liked the ability to steal speed and damage (only to lvl 15 or so), so I would like to hear

from someone with more exp if maybe kin/dp would marge well together or not.

I hope I didn't trash your thread :)

Currently trying out this build and really enjoying it thus far! Pistols and Time seem to have a nice synergy and so far cutting through most things solo. Funnily enough I have also been using your Ice/Ice Tanker build as well, keep up the solid work!

On 6/3/2019 at 8:20 AM, diefree said:
Defender makes more sense for character. And only like level 7 but having fun. Don't need to be best solo just need to function. Kinda reminds me of my dark dark defender.

This really comes down to being a question of comparative advantages under different scenarios.

If all you're interested in is doing the highest amount of personal damage output (because you've got a damage meter running or something), then you're going to want to go with a Corruptor, because they'll output higher damage than a Defender will pretty much at all times.  Under solo conditions this is advantageous, but in groups your own personal damage output starts becoming a "marginal" contributor to how combat "flows" around you.

If you're interested in doing the highest amount of debuffing to act as a force multiplier in team situations, then you're going to want to go with a Defender, because the Defender will have superior buff/debuff performance than a Corruptor and build a deeper "stack" of buffs/debuffs.  Your own personal damage will suffer slightly, relative to what a Corruptor can do, but your entire team will have better performance in your presence, which in my opinion will (more than) make up for the "loss" of personal damage output by choosing to play as a Defender.

So, basically ... a Corruptor version of this build is "All About ME" while a Defender version of this build is "All About US" ... and which is more important to you then becomes a matter of personal preference and playstyle.

Glad to hear you're enjoying playing the build, so far.  Apparently a few other people have been enjoying the build's performance profile as well ... ^_~

A noobish question but: could you compare Time/DP with Kin/DP?

I played a kin build before and I kinda liked the ability to steal speed and damage (only to lvl 15 or so), so I would like to hear

from someone with more exp if maybe kin/dp would marge well together or not.

I've played Kinetics on a Mind/Kinetics Controller, and I've played Dual Pistols on a Storm/Dual Pistols Defender, both up to Level 50, back on Virtue ... so my experience isn't going to be direct comparison, but rather more a case of tangentially informed.

Without having actually played the combination, I'm thinking that Kinetics/Dual Pistols would be something of a very "edgy" playstyle ... as in you're dealing with a LOT of edge cases and EVERYTHING YOU DO is a Click (aside from Repel, which is a toggle).  This entails a lot of ... risk ... in almost every encounter when soloing.  You can use Siphon Speed to help "tame" your $Target, but that's only single target, and the -Recharge you're getting out of it on your $Target is the same magnitude/strength as what you'd get out of a -Recharge proc IO (although the power's duration is triple that of a proc IO, and can be stacked with itself).  That's ... not a lot of protection ... against incoming damage, meaning you'll be needing to use Suppression Fire to give you some measure of lockdown in order to have a safety factor when engaging multiple targets so as to avoid taking too much damage.

Kinetics is a very OFFENSIVE oriented powerset, in the sense that you use Kinetics AGAINST your $Targets (for the most part).  The fact that Transference and Transfusion work the way they do, as PBAoEs around your $Target, means that if you're at standoff range you're benefiting very little from your own Kinetics powers.  Siphon Power buffs you (personally) and debuffs your $Target, but again, that's single target.  The only "area denial" power you've got in Kinetics is Repel and you HAVE TO BE at the center of that area of denial ... UNLIKE what you can do with Distortion Field in Time Manipulation, which is a Location Target AoE that you are not "required" to be in the center of (but which is better if you get into in order to stack with your Time's Juncture PBAoE aura.

So, CAN Kinetics/Dual Pistols be made to work?  Yes, it CAN work ... but you'll have to play as a "total goofball" because of the interactions between the two sets, and Kinetics will "push" you into wanting to play closer to melee range more (so as to benefit from Transfusion and Transference) without offering you a whole lot of protection for doing so.  Your gameplay will be "total Click monster" with the only real limitation on you being the animation times of your powers, since animation times will not reduce.  You'll have Fulcrum Shift, of course, but that's another Target AoE power that you need to be up close to your $Target to benefit from yourself (although Fulcrum Shift + Hail of Bullets is a thing of beauty to see on a well herded group).  My main concern though is that your (self-)protective options are limited with Kinetics and are all oriented around leveraging the difference between "we be fast and they be slow" so as to simply out damage your opposition as your means of survival.  In other words, A Good Offense IS Your Defense ... which is FINE ... until it ISN'T, and then you've got nothing to back yourself up with.

So on balance I'd say that Kinetics/Dual Pistols will operate at a higher level in team situations, because it's really more of a Force Multiplier strategy ... but the Time/Dual Pistols build will operate at a high level in MORE situations, both solo and teamed because of the combination of offense/defense and area denial that combine more elements/aspects of leverage over your $Targets, and because it's REALLY HARD for you to NOT benefit from your own use of your Time powers, while with Kinetics you need to be positioned Just Right™ in order to benefit from your own Kinetics powers (Transfusion, Transference, Fulcrum Shift, and the one that everyone forgets about, Repel) or you'll miss your chance to benefit yourself when you use them.  This means that you need an increased level of Situational Awareness to use Kinetics most effectively (for yourself and others) relative to what you can "get away with" by using Time Manipulation.  In that respect, Time Manipulation is a bit more ... forgiving ... of mistakes than Kinetics will be.

Or at least, that's been my experience.

I honestly think that Kinetics is far more rewarding to play on a Controller than on a Defender, if only because as a Controller you can lockdown your $Targets very effectively and THEN drain them of everything they've got via Kinetics.  THAT is a very effective combination.  You don't get that kind of battlefield control out of a Defender, and the increase in buff/debuff out of Kinetics doesn't exactly make up for that loss in control (particularly when solo).

Your mileage may vary, of course.

I hope I didn't trash your thread 🙂

Nah, you're fine.  I'm sure that there's more than one person on these forums with the same broad question about comparative advantages when "adapting" a build like this one into other powersets.

Currently trying out this build and really enjoying it thus far! Pistols and Time seem to have a nice synergy and so far cutting through most things solo. Funnily enough I have also been using your Ice/Ice Tanker build as well, keep up the solid work!

We make every pretense of competency around here ... ^_~

Edited by GM Capocollo
minor edit to remove an offensive term

IifneyR.gif

Time/DP is one of my babies.  I've soloed a +4x8 ITF on live, Tanked Lord Recluse Toe to Toe, there's not much Time/DP can't do.

On live I mostly used a Force of Nature build, however, that build has been retired now.

Most of my current builds use: Rune/Hybrid/Rune/Demonic/WeddingBand/Kitchensink ...

Many use:  Amps, Dampeners, and Base Buffs ... as well as other temps.

Builds include: Standard Offense Build, STF SLE Build, Psi-Tank Build, Incarnate-Cap Build ... and dozens more as it feels like I tweaked her build every other month.

Standard Offensive Build

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

|MxDz;1563;755;1510;HEX;|

|78DA6594594F135114C7EF74A6424B594AA1ECD2B20BB4B4B448408D89564D044C5|

|DE29B21030C30A1B64D9744DEC4677D50127D71019FC42D46513F815FC04463942F|

|40003551D6977A98FFB134E924CDEFCC39F77FCFFFDE93E9C88D90EDF5B9B993422|

|A391D5193C9D19036A94527B444E1483AA5A6F45854D0E31CD29333BACBE3BA9856|

|13292D31A68ECFB87A270AA8D4F85F307A2A3D39E9BDA25FD74647D4A81E4F470C7|

|97DB67E498D4E6913DE505A8D8C86F5642A16498AE2702C16F19ED5A7A6537A74CA|

|6ABC5D8E6BDA44A9110E6B2A2993D37ADC86522C31AE2566ED67E2FAB837A42666A|

|85592FCCC5693130FFDBE54087E3226B12A0BE15784698DB90EFACBB26BCCE22D72|

|CA3BE63278E83DF30358F811FC4AFB4B92A195A46513E52CA2F00D18A07D65ECABC|

|801E44A82CC3EB0EC28B3DF64EC27D1159AA111E630A14911DFA84701FB2BD8C4BA|

|F22DE63658B1C3DC059D7B6013092DECCFD245F0170827D34EB522D494A232C9E85|

|5ED605682B5437C477F409934C5D0988B3791ABDD01EBFF3277C1C3BDCC2A123428|

|A28FEEA394CF51EA53780DE80A3083CC3ED0ED07BFD31DD8D1D76437BC59847B905|

|E15394B85BC39788D63FF3CA46BAE60568241F250090F99BBAD4254F15D576DC0EB|

|0FEA53839C54F319B369FE04F693B68EFDD7BD82AF9625E673E60BB0ED25F319384|

|FBD1AE04D34AC60362BD4AB91FD36CEA347DB1DB0DD989145DC245B4D627F51466E|

|5A3719F7D8BEC65C05FD09AC1D207FADECAF75117D8F3C623E663E013B17980FC13|

|9EAD3012F7207CFB193E7DBCDF3EDDE066F11BA84D5E8D33500BFDD83A0E718F338|

|F304CEDAB304DE27835EEEE3DD928D353DDBCC1DD0CF7DCB699E3E9E8FCF8D33D62|

|BD96F757F84998CE8CCCBF8F232FEBC4C202F13CCCB0CE76664F8BF7090CB842996|

|B82EB508A36E39F8E6331BD6EC7F83903CA8FF3AC899A4ABF82EACE7890EA21BE7F|

|E99ABEB80EE77AEEE01BCD8EEE18E6DB7C1B0D5706AF4BE9613AB39F1584EBCE724|

|19C70B76B2C2F1624EFC3427FE07ED47037C|

STF SLE Build

|MxDz;1710;842;1684;HEX;|

|78DA6594C96F127114C77F03832D748396EE0B03DD0B8CC5B669F462BA5813BB849|

|6464F868C30948994213390E8D1FFC0B62E17BB9EB42E07AD9AF4E47AF7A2315AB7|

|3FA0AD89372FF898F7041248C8E7CDF7FDDE7BDFDF8FDF307B6DB2F2C9F91B67195|

|73D9190743D3C29C7E46454D6CA67336929ADA849069FE56945BFAA087E2134734E|

|88A99A908ECB4268710A9439598E0AA32346C6A8D56550C79653BA4F1897E0613C1|

|38B413CAD24E5B412F10997E46854492E413219F509639A148927555D08C5153901|

|82288A6530D1F5DF4738572F2E2ACB7278564A2AA94CC270D596CF2F48C925392A4|

|E66A44438A8E86935A1B3AAA0AA26C42965299E865195C65348D522B276BDC67898|

|9125A8D5E34ACA86C9146CA3F55C4A898813AAA665526955837991DC503D0D654DE|

|02900DF8F4E469FAC892D72205A99699E184206ECF93516B69E2BE419BF41DC449E|

|D8226E23CB77909FA03FC719B51CB76732FA55EE2339381833F535DFE48DF5F6156|

|4ED2A710DE9BC45BC8D1C024F16AAB51C980DADE11BF13BB2E907F127B2E517F233|

|782A434F96B257D8AFE535B2ED0DF12DB2E31DF13D72AD9B312BCE655637EE7105B|

|40AD22A0E718619F6564533AA4EA1D6D108423BCF840E602FD04DF420DD9DC811D8|

|5B0DEDADE629D6BA9F11F7909DCF892F882F915F606F0E9C6B72D443E0B1B2AE33F|

|0C89BF3BC037EEBB03F5FE7C2995D02B2873CF590A71E2FDE011EF6538F7DF9FA23|

|9CD57B6C3672BDB944EE791AF5C01FA4036A1AC94BA31DD7F43BB15F3FD57C05BFC|

|DE8856BFE80F7A2DFCB0C8EC239B4D239B4DEC7F31F7840DC253E44FA1E111F233D|

|30BB9DEE5D3BF5F319B4B00398E9A29C8B727E620AAC7BC8B3873CFBC9B39F3C9F0|

|65FDDE4ABFB1ECE3BB94EDC206E22035BC46DE430D4F6616DB6163C7AE9DE78E92E|

|3941134913699E0A9E06491B5CC0336AE3F3EFA49905011E78E7E691B6056208395|

|0589B1B9B852E254AA044192A51864B94999CC2916235196EE70AABB2419ED290E7|

|BA7087567BFEADCF1EDAF2FF0E8CF363FEB8A0993837DEA4CA0B781BAB2FE2891C1|

|5D7F561DDEFE2BABBE8A57A154FCB2EE02F1FB4194E8DD9978B62A928BE5214FF6D|

|C07FC95CBCE580379AE2EDA278A728DEAD2BAC6FA928F4D9F780CED98C78BD48FF0|

|7993222AB|

Psi-Tank Build

|MxDz;1576;757;1514;HEX;|

|78DA65944B4F135114C7EF74A69696F228949780D002D2822DAD2D12DD982842E46|

|11A25EEB4A9658009B56D983691A57B5D28896E7C802BDF318A9AB8F70B683046F9|

|02465113E5B9A987F91FCB249DA4F99DF9DF7B1EF79CB91DBF32E87C3E7CF5B8902|

|A4FA612BA1E1F54A7D4F4A43A57369ECF25725A262DE8A919D5F459AD3DD0EE8BE9|

|5A6022919EF5DB486EFBBF397E223F35159CD02EABF1F1445ACBE653866B4B71FD6|

|C223DAD4E0607F389543CA6E9B94C4A1755B14C26151C5313B4419FD1B20EE3FD5C|

|5655272B0C73489B9EC969E9692716327349756EDE7D2AAB2583317D3E39A325299|

|B9E23B1918A09D26FC52DF82958C4375988B0222CDF993FC07075718F55BC84A6BC|

|622E83FB5E33DF80656FC14F145F920C5F495AB6906617652FC008C59511579123D|

|02AA3CC7EB0FA0873C062C4735117AD8867B50E2147E369E608B87F14ECAB93C03F|

|78FF4CB5D8F81CB675C4ABD9606E82EE2DE63658BF037AC9D1CEE7B0F712C23651C|

|F9468AD1C7145798CE055844C5A05D759B1CE756D812D7F99DBE081C3CC06726855|

|443FF5A58AEBAC0A29BC076C8F30A3CC7ED01306BFD0195DC86B71ED9EDF6B179E6|

|3F4AAC84546297E2DE21714AAB30EFB953AEE6707F7B383FBD931CCDF01F7F34697|

|100D7CDE8635AC7DA5BC4DD0A4A60F9859E77B7080F235F3799A9FA1CECE47CCC7E|

|0C127CCA7CC87E002E56A457DA27515B358A55C6D7CC6B605E4E8BECE346662171F|

|A92C2FE7F4F2ACBB79D67E9EB59F67EDE759F7F0AC8F52BD5DECDBB5843A7AEE32E|

|F8187EE33179977C015CAEB436DB28FE71CE0F90778FE814DF01625E9E5BDBD1BB2|

|5177DF2618DE62B26F8D0DF775B70F410FCEE8262DC45A8867D3A214EFAA101709D|

|D54B3592BD02342254AB844899428D11265CCACC8E8DE993DAD10235BE275A95318|

|EBF6BD5B5F587314FF1D8414C0FAAF3DCD229DC78D708C106B891E74E3A7D9CF07B|

|FDF66BFDBA8C579135F85F31A187318951AB92F98EC84C9BE64B277EAC98DED4517|

|95C2F692C97E60B2DF7977F73B0CFB1FC065059E|

Incarnate-Cap Build

|MxDz;1639;801;1602;HEX;|

|78DA65934B4F135114C7EF74A696160A2D6F0464402AD8D2D2D222D18D1111A352D|

|308EACA34633B8509A56D3AD3204B3F800B25D18D3C57E28318454DFC02FA053446|

|F902465117F2DCD4D3398776622799FCCEFCCFE39E73E7DEF09D91AAF58B77CF32A|

|EFA7C5252D5E8889C905371395B11CE6992A6A4530C9E9B5714755A11BD6208DE4B|

|A998944D499A2C0EE794641C94B03427CEA6B3D362229D15C72746C559459B12A15|

|E16F2DD91E1EB7DE2B9998CDA270E4B6A212B91005BD6623E0BD4EE385C315A70F8|

|269419391A96524A2697D4D76F2BFAAF49A94939EE1BC949C9684451B5745265B64|

|83A9DF48D6764396ED7CD5165724A53529335FAD7982C41A63AA564AA30309D8DC9|

|D9B9DA0B1925E68BA467A16A585235909AA1151FBC9FEA193D7913FBCE33D62C30D|

|30FE24F64C0518C31B355404060C20A7119796489B888AC5800B60B6C007239CAE5|

|5EF1E87B8DB46D10DF20ABDE12DF213F436FBC9E9CE7F80D13685656FB121984BA6|

|6F409E6A0498FAF0D21EB0789A7908D43C82F50CF42BD58B6C9B7836CDE25EE218F|

|EE130F905D9068A55EAC9EC28C16D646E4C057897559651E1EC68362C768B37D1BA|

|769DB431EFB4BDC270E20C5264EDFB14198AC86BAACF10BE81B2006919D21E22031|

|80FC0A133A69579C0D9CAE1D3F039F025F64BF07FF50FF1A4E2640AF759863AA735|

|04E3DB29B6A3821A681621A28A6FBBF987917634D18C39A36B1F637E8A7856669E1|

|787DBE1326224F14903D66E211E410EC432BE5B63EC1F97AD690279F129F119F23D|

|D2F9021C86DC7DCFC26F4D041BD77CCE3E971DF2386399D1F61C92EFA835DFAFE58|

|D969A8E1A2F55D8FB16EDF027191B884F42E135790EB76C67AE956F506700DAF07D|

|94FF53FC09A1E5AD343DA7D17DECA82E6DBC273F110343FF6CFFB77783D2EB04BDC|

|231E9E31A178530BA3C349749729FE322550A604CB94509932665478FCDF574B5A3|

|E22146F3EE3BAF1CC59614F79F26FD9C04FE785F3A2FF7749337137F03E545F06D6|

|013B71C65FC6BC5ECCFB63CC7B00BD8856E610714F1D8F0ADF028BD8F44EF5B56F1|

|96CC960DF36D8078D904EF6B2B3749E560CF6AAC17EDF558AFF078BAF18AE|

large.gallery_363_74_53616.jpg.d32d9d971f00188cf06f96696ca6a1ae.jpg

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

Hi there! I remember you from way back, many of your posts on the old forums. I had some questions regarding your builds. What does SLE stand for? Is there a way to get more than 2 builds for a character? or do you just buy a metric boatload of enhancement unslotters to test out these other builds?

Time/DP is one of my babies.  I've soloed a +4x8 ITF on live, Tanked Lord Recluse Toe to Toe, there's not much Time/DP can't do.

On live I mostly used a Force of Nature build, however, that build has been retired now.

Most of my current builds use: Rune/Hybrid/Rune/Demonic/WeddingBand/Kitchensink ...

Many use:  Amps, Dampeners, and Base Buffs ... as well as other temps.

Builds include: Standard Offense Build, STF SLE Build, Psi-Tank Build, Incarnate-Cap Build ... and dozens more as it feels like I tweaked her build every other month.

Standard Offensive Build

|MxDz;1563;755;1510;HEX;|

|78DA6594594F135114C7EF74A6424B594AA1ECD2B20BB4B4B448408D89564D044C5|

|DE29B21030C30A1B64D9744DEC4677D50127D71019FC42D46513F815FC04463942F|

|40003551D6977A98FFB134E924CDEFCC39F77FCFFFDE93E9C88D90EDF5B9B993422|

|A391D5193C9D19036A94527B444E1483AA5A6F45854D0E31CD29333BACBE3BA9856|

|13292D31A68ECFB87A270AA8D4F85F307A2A3D39E9BDA25FD74647D4A81E4F470C7|

|97DB67E498D4E6913DE505A8D8C86F5642A16498AE2702C16F19ED5A7A6537A74CA|

|6ABC5D8E6BDA44A9110E6B2A2993D37ADC86522C31AE2566ED67E2FAB837A42666A|

|85592FCCC5693130FFDBE54087E3226B12A0BE15784698DB90EFACBB26BCCE22D72|

|CA3BE63278E83DF30358F811FC4AFB4B92A195A46513E52CA2F00D18A07D65ECABC|

|801E44A82CC3EB0EC28B3DF64EC27D1159AA111E630A14911DFA84701FB2BD8C4BA|

|F22DE63658B1C3DC059D7B6013092DECCFD245F0170827D34EB522D494A232C9E85|

|5ED605682B5437C477F409934C5D0988B3791ABDD01EBFF3277C1C3BDCC2A123428|

|A28FEEA394CF51EA53780DE80A3083CC3ED0ED07BFD31DD8D1D76437BC59847B905|

|E15394B85BC39788D63FF3CA46BAE60568241F250090F99BBAD4254F15D576DC0EB|

|0FEA53839C54F319B369FE04F693B68EFDD7BD82AF9625E673E60BB0ED25F319384|

|FBD1AE04D34AC60362BD4AB91FD36CEA347DB1DB0DD989145DC245B4D627F51466E|

|5A3719F7D8BEC65C05FD09AC1D207FADECAF75117D8F3C623E663E013B17980FC13|

|9EAD3012F7207CFB193E7DBCDF3EDDE066F11BA84D5E8D33500BFDD83A0E718F338|

|F304CEDAB304DE27835EEEE3DD928D353DDBCC1DD0CF7DCB699E3E9E8FCF8D33D62|

|BD96F757F84998CE8CCCBF8F232FEBC4C202F13CCCB0CE76664F8BF7090CB842996|

|B82EB508A36E39F8E6331BD6EC7F83903CA8FF3AC899A4ABF82EACE7890EA21BE7F|

|E99ABEB80EE77AEEE01BCD8EEE18E6DB7C1B0D5706AF4BE9613AB39F1584EBCE724|

|19C70B76B2C2F1624EFC3427FE07ED47037C|

STF SLE Build

|MxDz;1710;842;1684;HEX;|

|78DA6594C96F127114C77F03832D748396EE0B03DD0B8CC5B669F462BA5813BB849|

|6464F868C30948994213390E8D1FFC0B62E17BB9EB42E07AD9AF4E47AF7A2315AB7|

|3FA0AD89372FF898F7041248C8E7CDF7FDDE7BDFDF8FDF307B6DB2F2C9F91B67195|

|73D9190743D3C29C7E46454D6CA67336929ADA849069FE56945BFAA087E2134734E|

|88A99A908ECB4268710A9439598E0AA32346C6A8D56550C79653BA4F1897E0613C1|

|38B413CAD24E5B412F10997E46854492E413219F509639A148927555D08C5153901|

|82288A6530D1F5DF4738572F2E2ACB7278564A2AA94CC270D596CF2F48C925392A4|

|E66A44438A8E86935A1B3AAA0AA26C42965299E865195C65348D522B276BDC67898|

|9125A8D5E34ACA86C9146CA3F55C4A898813AAA665526955837991DC503D0D654DE|

|02900DF8F4E469FAC892D72205A99699E184206ECF93516B69E2BE419BF41DC449E|

|D8226E23CB77909FA03FC719B51CB76732FA55EE2339381833F535DFE48DF5F6156|

|4ED2A710DE9BC45BC8D1C024F16AAB51C980DADE11BF13BB2E907F127B2E517F233|

|782A434F96B257D8AFE535B2ED0DF12DB2E31DF13D72AD9B312BCE655637EE7105B|

|40AD22A0E718619F6564533AA4EA1D6D108423BCF840E602FD04DF420DD9DC811D8|

|5B0DEDADE629D6BA9F11F7909DCF892F882F915F606F0E9C6B72D443E0B1B2AE33F|

|0C89BF3BC037EEBB03F5FE7C2995D02B2873CF590A71E2FDE011EF6538F7DF9FA23|

|9CD57B6C3672BDB944EE791AF5C01FA4036A1AC94BA31DD7F43BB15F3FD57C05BFC|

|DE8856BFE80F7A2DFCB0C8EC239B4D239B4DEC7F31F7840DC253E44FA1E111F233D|

|30BB9DEE5D3BF5F319B4B00398E9A29C8B727E620AAC7BC8B3873CFBC9B39F3C9F0|

|65FDDE4ABFB1ECE3BB94EDC206E22035BC46DE430D4F6616DB6163C7AE9DE78E92E|

|3941134913699E0A9E06491B5CC0336AE3F3EFA49905011E78E7E691B6056208395|

|0589B1B9B852E254AA044192A51864B94999CC2916235196EE70AABB2419ED290E7|

|BA7087567BFEADCF1EDAF2FF0E8CF363FEB8A0993837DEA4CA0B781BAB2FE2891C1|

|5D7F561DDEFE2BABBE8A57A154FCB2EE02F1FB4194E8DD9978B62A928BE5214FF6D|

|C07FC95CBCE580379AE2EDA278A728DEAD2BAC6FA928F4D9F780CED98C78BD48FF0|

|7993222AB|

Psi-Tank Build

|MxDz;1576;757;1514;HEX;|

|78DA65944B4F135114C7EF74A69696F228949780D002D2822DAD2D12DD982842E46|

|11A25EEB4A9658009B56D983691A57B5D28896E7C802BDF318A9AB8F70B683046F9|

|02465113E5B9A987F91FCB249DA4F99DF9DF7B1EF79CB91DBF32E87C3E7CF5B8902|

|A4FA612BA1E1F54A7D4F4A43A57369ECF25725A262DE8A919D5F459AD3DD0EE8BE9|

|5A6022919EF5DB486EFBBF397E223F35159CD02EABF1F1445ACBE653866B4B71FD6|

|C223DAD4E0607F389543CA6E9B94C4A1755B14C26151C5313B4419FD1B20EE3FD5C|

|5655272B0C73489B9EC969E9692716327349756EDE7D2AAB2583317D3E39A325299|

|B9E23B1918A09D26FC52DF82958C4375988B0222CDF993FC07075718F55BC84A6BC|

|622E83FB5E33DF80656FC14F145F920C5F495AB6906617652FC008C59511579123D|

|02AA3CC7EB0FA0873C062C4735117AD8867B50E2147E369E608B87F14ECAB93C03F|

|78FF4CB5D8F81CB675C4ABD9606E82EE2DE63658BF037AC9D1CEE7B0F712C23651C|

|F9468AD1C7145798CE055844C5A05D759B1CE756D812D7F99DBE081C3CC06726855|

|443FF5A58AEBAC0A29BC076C8F30A3CC7ED01306BFD0195DC86B71ED9EDF6B179E6|

|3F4AAC84546297E2DE21714AAB30EFB953AEE6707F7B383FBD931CCDF01F7F34697|

|100D7CDE8635AC7DA5BC4DD0A4A60F9859E77B7080F235F3799A9FA1CECE47CCC7E|

|0C127CCA7CC87E002E56A457DA27515B358A55C6D7CC6B605E4E8BECE346662171F|

|A92C2FE7F4F2ACBB79D67E9EB59F67EDE759F7F0AC8F52BD5DECDBB5843A7AEE32E|

|F8187EE33179977C015CAEB436DB28FE71CE0F90778FE814DF01625E9E5BDBD1BB2|

|5177DF2618DE62B26F8D0DF775B70F410FCEE8262DC45A8867D3A214EFAA101709D|

|D54B3592BD02342254AB844899428D11265CCACC8E8DE993DAD10235BE275A95318|

|EBF6BD5B5F587314FF1D8414C0FAAF3DCD229DC78D708C106B891E74E3A7D9CF07B|

|FDF66BFDBA8C579135F85F31A187318951AB92F98EC84C9BE64B277EAC98DED4517|

|95C2F692C97E60B2DF7977F73B0CFB1FC065059E|

Incarnate-Cap Build

|MxDz;1639;801;1602;HEX;|

|78DA65934B4F135114C7EF74A696160A2D6F0464402AD8D2D2D222D18D1111A352D|

|308EACA34633B8509A56D3AD3204B3F800B25D18D3C57E28318454DFC02FA053446|

|F902465117F2DCD4D3398776622799FCCEFCCFE39E73E7DEF09D91AAF58B77CF32A|

|EFA7C5252D5E8889C905371395B11CE6992A6A4530C9E9B5714755A11BD6208DE4B|

|A998944D499A2C0EE794641C94B03427CEA6B3D362229D15C72746C559459B12A15|

|E16F2DD91E1EB7DE2B9998CDA270E4B6A212B91005BD6623E0BD4EE385C315A70F8|

|269419391A96524A2697D4D76F2BFAAF49A94939EE1BC949C9684451B5745265B64|

|83A9DF48D6764396ED7CD5165724A53529335FAD7982C41A63AA564AA30309D8DC9|

|D9B9DA0B1925E68BA467A16A585235909AA1151FBC9FEA193D7913FBCE33D62C30D|

|30FE24F64C0518C31B355404060C20A7119796489B888AC5800B60B6C007239CAE5|

|5EF1E87B8DB46D10DF20ABDE12DF213F436FBC9E9CE7F80D13685656FB121984BA6|

|6F409E6A0498FAF0D21EB0789A7908D43C82F50CF42BD58B6C9B7836CDE25EE218F|

|EE130F905D9068A55EAC9EC28C16D646E4C057897559651E1EC68362C768B37D1BA|

|769DB431EFB4BDC270E20C5264EDFB14198AC86BAACF10BE81B2006919D21E22031|

|80FC0A133A69579C0D9CAE1D3F039F025F64BF07FF50FF1A4E2640AF759863AA735|

|04E3DB29B6A3821A681621A28A6FBBF987917634D18C39A36B1F637E8A7856669E1|

|787DBE1326224F14903D66E211E410EC432BE5B63EC1F97AD690279F129F119F23D|

|D2F9021C86DC7DCFC26F4D041BD77CCE3E971DF2386399D1F61C92EFA835DFAFE58|

|D969A8E1A2F55D8FB16EDF027191B884F42E135790EB76C67AE956F506700DAF07D|

|94FF53FC09A1E5AD343DA7D17DECA82E6DBC273F110343FF6CFFB77783D2EB04BDC|

|231E9E31A178530BA3C349749729FE322550A604CB94509932665478FCDF574B5A3|

|E22146F3EE3BAF1CC59614F79F26FD9C04FE785F3A2FF7749337137F03E545F06D6|

|013B71C65FC6BC5ECCFB63CC7B00BD8856E610714F1D8F0ADF028BD8F44EF5B56F1|

|96CC960DF36D8078D904EF6B2B3749E560CF6AAC17EDF558AFF078BAF18AE|

large.gallery_363_74_53616.jpg.d32d9d971f00188cf06f96696ca6a1ae.jpg

Hi there! I remember you from way back, many of your posts on the old forums. I had some questions regarding your builds. What does SLE stand for? Is there a way to get more than 2 builds for a character? or do you just buy a metric boatload of enhancement unslotters to test out these other builds?

Just test builds on the beta server you can level to 50 instantly by typing a command and give yourself whatever enhancements you want with another.

Oh! What I was trying to convey was she listed 4 separate builds for for different purposes. I was trying to confirm if there was a way to unlock more than 2 build slots per character or in order to swap to anything more than 2 builds in that one would require enhancement unslotters.

Just test builds on the beta server you can level to 50 instantly by typing a command and give yourself whatever enhancements you want with another.

Oh! What I was trying to convey was she listed 4 separate builds for for different purposes. I was trying to confirm if there was a way to unlock more than 2 build slots per character or in order to swap to anything more than 2 builds in that one would require enhancement unslotters.

There's no way to have more than two builds on one character. The poster you were replying to said they tweaked the build every couple months, so these are just different iterations of that one character's build.