Custom Powers, Henchmen Appearances and Animation?

Eidolor

It might, I have no idea what all is used for each attack but the anim, vfx and sfx for one might be a good start but there could be multiple of each and other parts attached to a single power and I don’t know of any way to see everything used

I've found some mastermind pet texture stuff in stage1f<texture_library<V_Mastermind_Pets for necromancy and robotics and possibly <V_ENEMIES<Mastermind for thugs and <Summon_Demons and bits scattered around various stages' V_COVs

Edited by Eidolor

ok so ive adjusted

hover while moving forward

hover while moving forward in combat

and fly while moving forward

id like to change [dragons tail] to be [haymaker[ but dragons tail doesnt seem to be listes. [dragons tail] is a sweep and ive tried them all.

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

Sorry for asking an off-topic question, but in those pigg files, do you see any descriptions for powers, such as cast times, damage, base recharge, etc?

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

28 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Sorry for asking an off-topic question, but in those pigg files, do you see any descriptions for powers, such as cast times, damage, base recharge, etc?

That's in bin_powers.pigg (with other powerset info in bin.pigg).

The format they've been compiled into doesn't have much of any information floating around on them, and HC uses a different format than i24 servers use as well. I'm about 80% of the way complete with a parser for them, though, which'll help with a few projects I have in mind (better tooling for replacing sounds/icons and a "city of data"-esque resource for homecoming).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

ok so ive adjusted

hover while moving forward

hover while moving forward in combat

and fly while moving forward

id like to change [dragons tail] to be [haymaker[ but dragons tail doesnt seem to be listes. [dragons tail] is a sweep and ive tried them all.

Dragons Tail should be one with the MA_ prefix

I feel you, been doing the same for provoke and cross punch but some of the .anims don’t use the same name, since dragon kicks in the martial arts pool though i think all of them should be prefaced with MA_ like MA_sweepkick, MA_shadowkick, MA_stunkick, MA_ironkick or MA_kick

But there could be other parts of the animation using different names or something else getting in the way of it showing even if we happen to get the right one

Also be careful to use the right male, fem or huge versions

ok finally found it [dragons tail] is [short_sweepkick] changed it to [brawling_spinning_strike_hit] cast time isnt the same but i cant seem to locate the air superiority move instead.

change is successful.

I think i saw the crosspunch animation it was listed as either haymaker, superpunch or heavyblow. Cant remember which one.

Edited by Saiyajinzoningen
  • Thanks 1

if u find/see the air superiority move let me know. many sets use the attack

air superiority       > flight power pool

bone smasher       > energy melee

radioactive smash > radiation melee

haymaker             > super strength

possibly more, i dunno why such a recycled animation is proving so difficult to find

1 minute ago, Redlynne said:

Now all we need is a way to change the appearances of our Ninjas to look like female Carnival of Shadows NPCs (with the Ring Mistress as the Oni) and we'll be all set ...

this isnt tough to do, but these changes are client side only, so only the player can see the changes.

Mods tend to be trial and error while hoping not to break something. I'm in support of some guidance on the topic rather than expending resources toward making this a front end capability. 

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I’ll welcome clear and direct guides on modding, tools to see pathing or making it a game feature, all I need are cute unded bebbies and pewpew to be happy

wdit: and booze

edit edit: and meat

Edited by Eidolor

@Eidolor just has a brilliant idea

ignore all non-shield animation. 

they had to redo all the animations for shield so whatever u r looking for is bound to be in there AND because you are on a non shield bearing toon with will still animate just without the shield. This reduces the folder by over 50% good luck!

• Thanks 1