Post your screenshot here! #selfie

Troo

Why do we do screen captures, make videos or take a selfies in-game?

Sometimes it's an accomplishment or an amazing moment. Sometimes it's just funny or maybe something really odd. Who cares! Post em here.

A couple quick tips

• Double clicking the image when creating the post will allow access to some settings like image display size.
  • The print screen button on our keyboards typically saves to ..\City of Heroes\Screenshots
  • Additional tips and tricks appreciated. 
  • Note: There is a max size we can post (see note near the drag n drop in the lower left corner of the post editor)

Awkward defeats

image.png.bf70330d31752fe3c87e94e915423190.pngawkward defeat

Wrong turn

image.png.1f0c69d038085bbf951924484d0a5b42.pngimage.thumb.png.860e42526ff42ff9c2cfdcf8a4d2391e.png

Milestone

Capture2.PNG.bad42fd6855ed6d98e2db45e9d4dadc0.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Watching TV with the gang

screenshot_200202-09-11-49.thumb.jpg.826516c2cf355940e72e16aadae19d91.jpg

Going over the 'plan' back at the base

image.png.b68039d08979d78b8c235a0ef4014209.png

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Troo that. 

The best costume designs and bio one didn't feel selfie-ish. I was hoping for fun pics or disastrous situations.

Honestly, I thought the screenshot one was named wallpapers. I'll link the one I was thinking of as well as the base pics thread.

Awesome bases

Shots of all your alts (together!!)

Wallpapers

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

Every once in a while a glimpse of the full shark for Spirit Shark Jaws

screenshot_200219-22-49-20.thumb.jpg.f3eae4321d14f98db12a326e40bdbc86.jpg

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Troo said:

Every once in a while a glimpse of the full shark for Spirit Shark Jaws

I have that power on a Mastermind and I love it when I get the chance to see the whole shark like this.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 6 months later

"Boot to the head"

Despite my hatred of MA's power Eagle's Claw (hate the animation, the "thud" sound when it misses, which it does way way way way too often ..grrrrr *&$%(*&%*&^%(*#...)

pant pant pant.. okay, I'm calm now.. almost... anyway, I do love the look when viewed from another angle, like this one, and I've been wanting to share it. This seems to be as good a time as any. Again, this was set up in Icon years ago from many screenshots until I got the one with the foot actually making contact with the target. I was working on a comic book at the time.  This has her first costume (patent leather) which got changed later. 

Pretend the phone fell to the floor in video record mode. 😛  

By the way, the villain's name is Brassman. Some people find that funny. 😄  

boottothehead.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Troo said:

All Insect Posi 1 & 2 Team

Insect Posi Team

screenshot_200919-09-42-22.thumb.jpg.5ba445202c96d7ad73223f7627626a3b.jpg

Thanks team.. even you Dung Beetle! You were Craptastic! (in a good way)

Hahaha! I saw someone say they were going to post a pic of our TF up in the selfies thread. So that was you! 😛 Thanks for joining in on our fun today! I need to compile a list of craptastic puns and things Dung-Beetle can say while she's fighting and such.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

My main, Kaikara, in her hero-side "White Thorn" guise... showing a Capebook follower how she manages to keep that white Oranbegan armor clean in spite of barfing zombies, trudges through the sewer and way too much time spent getting gassed by Rikti monkeys.

Diary-Misc-RitualCleansing.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

• 4 weeks later

me thinks theres something wrong with this mutation power  i used

image.thumb.png.75d641920b128e9dd98702b9f6f22fcb.png

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

• 3 weeks later