Post your screenshot here! #selfie

Troo

Everlasting Server 

Presenting: FI-D0 (F.I.D. Zero), late 1940s Council project to attempt to create a mechanized advanced A.I. amalgam of its various super soldier initiatives. (Mek Men, War Wolves, Vampyri). Scrapped (literally) and forgotten until 15 years ago when he was reactivated by a talented mechanic, Bill Bastion. 

Now "Fido" helps defend those who can't do so for themselves. He protect, he attac, but most importantly he punch Nazis "gut Nacht"

FI-D0.jpg

• Like 4

Even these guys know they gotta wear their masks and wash their hands

image.png.c4ca167ab73c7f9af4c12c0aa494c542.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

12 hours ago, Troo said:

Even these guys know they gotta wear their masks and wash their hands

image.png.c4ca167ab73c7f9af4c12c0aa494c542.png

Everybody knows that wearing masks is just a Nemesis plot, that hospital teleporter technology kills puppies, and that Magic is totes not real, yo.

What, me worry?

On 11/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, BlackenBlue71 said:

LOOK1 It's....an Electric Pickle! 

EP.jpg

Seems like a shocking dill 😸

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

7 minutes ago, catsi563 said:

Seems like a shocking dill 😸

These puns are just bread & butter. I relish what you all come up with next.

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Just an alt, but interesting what happens when you activate War Mace with Undead Slaying Axe:

image.png.bfba413e91632b9e8be72328e5fc6b14.png

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

20 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

The undead slaying war maxe?

Still not as good as the shotgun axe...

True. The Shax is the shizzle.:-)

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• 2 weeks later

A few more for the thread... 

AnankaAndMediocretes.jpg

Ananka the Necromancer and her Roman partner Mediocretes (played by Mr. Coyote, who I finally talked into joining us. 😄)

======

SemnaiAndTheSeedling.jpg

Semnai, showing a seedling why it's a really bad idea to tick off a Thorn Wielder and her demon sword...

=======

TesamunHatesVampyres.jpg

Tesamun (The third of my "random roll" characters, a Street/Shield Scrapper) really doesn't approve of vampyres. Or fascists. Or vampyre fascists.

=======

MatchedPair.jpg

Ossuni and Arrokoth, my "matched pair" of zen-mode Claws/Fire Brutes, survey the wreckage of their latest farm map.

=======

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

While not a selfie, a moment.

image.png.9c88cb15fcdf6c253f0ea3e344feedb3.png

image.png.0b5963146d2e7f38ee018b8e77df0d9e.png

..but with "Jimmy' instead of 'Khan"

Edited by Troo

4 minutes ago, Troo said:

While not a selfie, a moment.

image.png.0b5963146d2e7f38ee018b8e77df0d9e.png

Cat's going to be amongst the first up against the wall when the revolution comes!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It was a classic response. It would have been a better screenie if it was bam-bam, but there were a lot of posts in between.