Whose Roleplay Did You Enjoy Today?

kyte2008

This is Part 1, due to a 2k character cap...

So this happened by the Quatermaster that is near the Arbiter in Port Oakes at the Arena.  The following is just me improv RP and people joining in as they visit the Quatermaster.  I start by seeing a MasterMind with robots named Twisted Star.  I decided to just do an emote...

[Local] Radium Blight: Look, toys!

Radium Blight attempts to play with one of the smaller robots as if it was a toy

[NPC] Antony: I heard that there's been an outbreak of some kind over in Paragon. Something about a bad drug mutating people.

Twisted Star it breaks

[Local] Twisted Star: Please don't break my bots.

Radium Blight looks around if anyone saw then kicks some of the parts into the gutter in an attempt to hide the fact

[Local] Twisted Star: They may be buggy little shits, but it takes aaaages to build a new one.

Radium Blight tries to look as innocent as one can in a containment suit

[Local] Radium Blight: It is good to have a hobby

Twisted Star doesn't buy the innocent act for a moment.

[NPC] Stan: WSPDR had a story about Twisted Star stealing the painting right out from under the Trolls's noses.

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes... but how am I to carry out my fiendish plans if I'm constantly replacing bots?

Radium Blight is totally selling it...he is sure of it

[Local] Radium Blight: Is that your plot?  Taking up resources?  It is...subtle

[Local] Radium Blight: Well, they look fun.  What do they do?

[Local] Twisted Star: What..? No. My plans are far more than just taking... ugh. Nevermind.

[Local] Twisted Star: They kill things.

[Local] Twisted Star: Painfully.

[Local] Twisted Star: Also the bigger one makes waffles.

[Local] Twisted Star: Breakfast is important, after all.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh...that is, well, one dimensional.  No other tricks?  How about dance routines?

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, totally agree...if I ate anymore

[Local] Twisted Star: ((damnit, now I HAVE to find the pet emote commands...))

Twisted Star petsay dance

[Local] Arbiter Annihilation: I think it's "/petsay_all <em dance>"

[Local] Twisted Star: ((ah, yes thanks))

[Local] Radium Blight: There was this guy, Mech Master or something like that.  He had these automations do the can-can.  It was kinda odd because none of them had legs.  But I give him points on being visionary.

[Local] Arbiter Annihilation: Sure thing!

Twisted Star looks at bots.

[Local] Radium Blight: Not bad.  Hip hop vibe.  Very now.

[Local] Twisted Star: No, no, NO! You're timing is all off! That's not even the same dance! ARG!

[NPC] Antony: I hear Twisted Star was kidnapping people for Doctor Creed's experiments!

[Local] Twisted Star: Bah! Back to the scrap bin for you.

Twisted Star grumbles.

Radium Blight thinks she is a bit too harsh

[Local] Twisted Star: Note to self, work on dance synchronicity.

[Local] Radium Blight: That and building more of them

[Local] Radium Blight: Remember your plot

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes...

[Local] Twisted Star: But what's a fiendish plan if you can't properly celebrate at the end?

[Local] Radium Blight: Say, have I seen you somewhere before?  Post Office wanted poster or something?

[Local] Twisted Star: There are post offices around here?

[NPC] Mae: I hear Twisted Star knows more about the Snakes than anyone!

[Local] Radium Blight: If there is not then I've been taking someone else's mail

Radium Blight thinks that would explain a lot of the screaming

[Local] Twisted Star: So, uh, maybe?

[Local] Radium Blight: Star Twister, right?

[Local] Twisted Star: Who?

[Local] Radium Blight: You.  The poster said Star Twister.

[Local] Twisted Star: Oooo... kaaayy?

Twisted Star backs away slowly from the crazy person.

Radium Blight senses ease and comfort from this new person.  He is smooth

[NPC] Trisha: I heard Twisted Star found some weird stuff going on in a lab at Fort Cerberus!

[Local] Radium Blight: It is always good to get your name out there...Oh, hey Bob.

[Local] Agent Bob: How's it goin', Blight?

[Tell] Twisted Star: ((At this point, she's got no idea she's a clone, or what people call her. Usually it's just "hey you with the bots!"))

[Local] Radium Blight: Same as it always is.  You know it Bob

Twisted Star riffles through the man's pockets.

[Local] Twisted Star: Blast, nothing.

[Local] Agent Bob: HAIL HYDR-- *ahem*

[Local] Agent Bob: Sorry, I was startled.

Twisted Star eyes Bob.

Radium Blight nods to Bob's confusion

[Local] Twisted Star: Hydra? They're soooo last decade.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, they got that whole hide-and-wait thing. Very classic

[Local] Agent Bob: And terrible dental coverage.

[NPC] Mabel: I heard that there's been an outbreak of some kind over in Paragon. Something about a bad drug mutating people.

[Local] Agent Bob: You know, the AIM guys get full paid dental?  And three weeks vacation after a year.

Radium Blight gestures to Bob as if saying "see, that is what I'm saying"

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes, "hide-and-wait." Doesn't that translate to "we got our asses stomped and we're licking our wounds?"

[Local] Twisted Star: Hmm...

[Local] Agent Bob: No one runs away like Hydra.  It's about the first three weeks of orientation.

[Local] Radium Blight: See, you can't put your heart into an organization if you have to struggle with basic needs.  I wish they would get that through their heads

Twisted Star snickers.

[Local] Twisted Star: Perhaps I should upgrade one of my bots with dental tools.

[NPC] Roberto: I hear the Infected got some sort of hero, but Twisted Star took him out!

[Local] Twisted Star: I hear that's a lovely way to interrogate captives.

[Local] Radium Blight: It is why I've joined the Union of Dire Ambition.  They have full Green Cross and Green Shield coverage

Twisted Star is lost in thought.

[Local] Agent Bob: Something to think on.  Anyhow,... good to see you folks. Allison's got a roast in the oven and I've got to grab some potatoes on the way home.  Have... fun.

Radium Blight wonders how often Noxxe pokes herself while getting dressed

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, Allison's roast.  Man, she is a good cook...wish I could eat.

Radium Blight feels slightly sad

[Local] Twisted Star: Digestive tract rotted out on you?

[Local] Radium Blight: I'm now inorganic, fissionable material now

Radium Blight shrugs

Twisted Star cocks an eyebrow.

[Local] Twisted Star: Oh really?

Twisted Star eyes Radium Blight like a valuable lab component.

[Local] Radium Blight: Yeah, my body material has a high alpha particle emission rate

Twisted Star gets a wistful look in her eye.

[Local] Twisted Star: Oh, the particle weapons I could build with that...

[Local] Radium Blight: Most of my cells have a half-life of about 30 seconds

[Local] Radium Blight: Yeah, I'm quite volatile

[Local] Radium Blight: It's my most charming quality

[Local] Twisted Star: A near infinite supply of radioactive material... yes. I can see that.

[Local] Radium Blight: oh, before I forget....

Twisted Star ponders the logistics of getting this specimen to her lab.

[NPC] Hal: I hear Twisted Star stole the mysterious museum piece!

Radium Blight fishes for something in his belt, then pulls out a business card and hands it to Twisted Star

Twisted Star takes it.

[Local] Radium Blight: It is the number to a doctor practice that I recommend to people to talk to me too long.  You know...radiation.  They are very good.

[Local] Twisted Star: I'll keep that in mind.

[NPC] Roberto: People has best keep their mouths shut. I hear Twisted Star took care of the last pigeon who squawked.

[Local] Radium Blight: Let them know you were talking to Radium Blight.  They have a procedure now.

[Local] Twisted Star: Maybe you should just get a lead lined suit?

[Local] Twisted Star: Or do they give you a cut?

Radium Blight waits for Twisted Star to react to hearing the name "Radium Blight"

[NPC] Valene: I saw some guys in demon-masks out by the Oil Slick. They were talking about Xenolyzer, and they didn't seem happy.

Twisted Star is totally oblivious.

[Local] Twisted Star: Sorry, is that name supposed to ring a bell?

[Local] Radium Blight: The only way to fully block is if I walk around in a 10 foot concrete cube.  It would cut down on my agility...and movement

[Local] Twisted Star: I only remember the past few days, starting with waking up in a lab.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, you have hear of....Radium Blight!

Radium Blight waits for it....

Radium Blight decides to give more of a hint...

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes, but then you'd have a massive concrete cube to smash into enemies. Win-win, yes?

[NPC] Trisha: Xenolyzer defeated the Sea Witch!

[Local] Radium Blight: You know, terror of Paragon City...Destroyer of Sullivan St in Kings Row...Wrecked that donut shop in Overbrook...Radium Blight?

Radium Blight poses again

[Local] Ol' Snarler: hrrrrrrhshsh

[Local] Twisted Star: Nope, not ringing a bell.

Radium Blight deflates a bit

[Local] Radium Blight: I'm between agents right now.  So hard to get press out properly.

[Local] Twisted Star: You should dissect your last one. That tends to get the message across.

Radium Blight thinks those dogs should be on leashes...is there a leash law in Port Oakes...there should be

[Local] Radium Blight: But then you get a rep and no publicist is going to take you on.  You need good publicity.  Don't mess with the media machine

[Local] Radium Blight: Especially Media Machine.  He is cranky

[Local] Twisted Star: Hmm... I suppose you have a point.

[Local] Twisted Star: Not like dissecting normal people yields any interesting results anywya.

[Local] Radium Blight: Right now I'm between Archs.  I had this good Arch-nemesis, but he wanted to spend more time with his family.  I think he is starting a book on poetry.  But I'm hoping to find a good Arch and then I can get some good press.

[Local] Radium Blight: It is hard to find a good Arch.  You know, one that takes care of your needs.  Not a lot of those Heroes think of their villains.  It's always "I'll save the day" or "Stop, in the name of the law".  never asking about how I'm doing or what my needs are

[Local] Twisted Star: If they live long enough to care about your needs, you're doing it wrong.

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

Part II...

[Local] Twisted Star: Though getting a "hero" emotionally invested in you would be a genius way to lull them into making a mistake...

[NPC] Joaquin: WSPDR had a story about Sintur stealing the audio tapes right out from under the Lost's noses.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, you can't go and just knife them in the throat and then move on.  It's an art.  Besides, you don't want to be running through all these shallow Heroes constantly.  You need to settle down and find that special Arch.  Someone you can plot against...

[NPC] Deon: Isn't that the same Graxis those Gold Brickers were whining about?

[Local] Twisted Star: Ah, so you want the notoriety?

[Local] Twisted Star: Me, I just want the job done and the... nevermind.

[Local] Radium Blight: ...for a long time.  Telling you, makes a difference.  It is always better to wake up in the morning with "How am I going to get him/her today?"

[Local] Radium Blight: Makes you feel warm inside...that hatred

[Local] Twisted Star: Oh, hate is not something I lack.

[Local] Radium Blight: Ah, you are young.  You'll see.  You have to go through your spell of burning through Heroes.  One day, you'll find that special Arch and the whole world will change for you.

Radium Blight sighs at being young...and organic...again

[Local] Twisted Star: It's not a her... nevermind.

[Local] Twisted Star: Wait, how old are you?

[Local] Radium Blight: Me?  Oh, I'm ....*cough* for*cough*sev*cough* *cough*

[Local] Twisted Star: You're inorganic. You don't cough.

[Local] Radium Blight: sorry, something wrong with my vocalizer.  The beta particles cause it problems

[Local] Twisted Star: Uh-huh

Radium Blight taps his mask

[Local] Twisted Star: Mark of an old geezer: terrible jokes and terrible excuses.

[Local] Radium Blight: I'm not old...I'm just...seasoned

Twisted Star rolls her eyes.

[Local] Radium Blight: What about you?  What are you....19...

[Local] Twisted Star: Not a clue.

[Local] Radium Blight: Not a clue...what do you mean not a clue?

[Local] Twisted Star: Like I said, I don't remember anything prior to waking up in a lab. Which was... a few weeks ago?

[NPC] Trisha: You ain't so tough. I heard you took down Archon Rossi, but my grandmother coulda done that.

Radium Blight finds it odd that this young kid is not trying to pretend they are older

[Local] Radium Blight: Lab?  Like an oncologist?

[Local] Twisted Star: No idea what they were doing there. I didn't stop to take in the scenery. I saw my chance to escape, so I took it.

Radium Blight points to the card he gave her earlier

[Local] Radium Blight: Just a reminder, you really should make an appointment with them

[Local] Twisted Star: No, not an oncology lab. I didn't see any radiology equipment.

[Local] Twisted Star: For an irradiated lump of villainy, you sure are sentimental.

[Local] Radium Blight: I don't want to be rude.  Having been <@*&$@#!> is no excuse for being <bleep!> up....that is what my Mom use to say.

[Local] Twisted Star: Wasn't making excuses.

[Local] Radium Blight: Besides, I didn't want these powers.

Twisted Star goes back to her blueprints.

[Local] Twisted Star: I didn't want to get poked and prodded by labcoats. But life doesn't care what you want.

[Local] Twisted Star: Well, I assume I didn't want that...

Twisted Star mumbles something about memories and sieves...

[Local] Radium Blight: That is tough.  I remember when the accident that gave me my powers happened.  I crawled out of the wreckage and I was really hurt...turning into inorganic fissionable material is a painful process...when this..this...HERO jumps in from nowhere

[Local] Radium Blight: I'm like "help, I need help" and he starts hitting me.  Jerk.  I'm like, "hey, knock it off" and I reduced him to glowing bones

[Local] Twisted Star: How rude of him.

[Local] Radium Blight: Of course I get locked away.  They were "oh, danger to society" and "catastrophic chain reaction" kind of stuff.

[Local] Twisted Star: Pfft, fools. Small minds always seek to control or destroy what they don't understand.

[Local] Radium Blight: Yeah, small minds.  Granted, I was killing everyone I walked by, but hey, I have feelings too.

[Local] Twisted Star: Eh, what's a few more corpses? Not like the planet is going to run out of people any time soon.

[Local] Twisted Star: I'm sure none of them mattered, anyway.

[Local] Twisted Star: Heroes get so touchy about that kind of thing.

[Local] Radium Blight: Tell me about it.

[Local] Radium Blight: So escaped a lab a few weeks ago?  Have you set up a lair?

[Local] Twisted Star: Not quite. I'm traveling light. Need to get my bearings. Also, moving around makes me hard to find.

Radium Blight nods

[Local] Twisted Star: I'm not letting the freaks put me back in a cage.

[Local] Radium Blight: You should consider a defensible position too.  Can help  you relax and build things

[Local] Radium Blight: I actually have to unflood my Hideout before the others come back

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes, eventually. I'm always in need of raw materials. So many ideas rush through my head, and I haven't the supplies to build them all.

[Local] Twisted Star: Unflood...

[Local] Twisted Star: Do I want to ask?

[Local] Twisted Star: How rude!

[Local] Radium Blight: Yeah, our Hideout is in the sub-basement of this building down by the docks.  I was afraid it was a sewer pipe...I can't smell stuff...but it turned out to be water.

[Local] Twisted Star: We're having a conversation here!

Twisted Star shoots the corpse with her Crey standard pulse rifle once more.

[Local] Twisted Star: <bleep!>.

[Local] Twisted Star: Idiot didn't even hit us.

[Local] Radium Blight: It's a good Hideout...when it is not underwater.  Have to duck around some pipes and AC shafts, but it is roomy.

[NPC] Mae: Belladonna Wilde worked some bad voodoo on the Legacy Chain!

[Local] Twisted Star: Hmm, ducking would be a problem. Some of my designs are rather... large.

[Local] Radium Blight: There is a large chamber off one of the main corridor...I think it use to be a sceptic tank...they could always wait in there.

[Local] Twisted Star: Yes, but the in/out would be problematic.

[Local] Twisted Star: They lack a certain... finesse, my creations.

[Local] Radium Blight: Maybe.  We had this demon on our team, always had these...creature...they didn't have a problem.  Some were quite large.

[Local] Radium Blight: They kept devouring the cleaning staff

[Local] Twisted Star: That sounds annoying.

[Local] Twisted Star: Good help is so hard to find. So I'm told.

[Local] Radium Blight: it was.  It was hard to find people to go into a sub basement lair to begin with.  Then to have demons devour you, it's not fun.

[Local] Radium Blight: Fortunately the Union of Dire Ambition has been taking care of that kind of staff now.  It has been great.

[Local] Twisted Star: Demons sound like they're more trouble than they're worth.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, they so are.  She was an ancient being...she claimed to be primordial entity.  Problem was she was a liar, so it is hard to take anything she said without thinking about it.

[Local] Twisted Star: Well, in a city of villains, who isn't a liar?

[Local] Radium Blight: She claimed to come up with the concept of Yellow.  I mean, how are you suppose to deal with that?

[Local] Radium Blight: I just said "thank you"

[Local] Twisted Star: She sounds rather insane.

[Local] Radium Blight: She probably was.  I mean, if she is an ancient being, she is probably 13 billion years old.  Probably go a bit nutty after a while, you know?

Radium Blight does a small snort laugh

[Local] Twisted Star: Or maybe she was full of <bleep!> and just born a loon?

Twisted Star strokes her pulse rifle.

[Local] Twisted Star: Man this thing comes in handy.

[Local] Radium Blight: Nah, she did some weird stuff.  I mean, everything she said was a lie, but then she would do things that would back up the lie.  I don't know.  I think she was just tormenting us.

[Local] Radium Blight: But that is on our heads for having a demon on the team.

Twisted Star makes a mental note to avoid demons.

[Local] Radium Blight: Well, if you need a place to crash, you can always go to our Hideout...when it is not flooded.

[Local] Twisted Star: I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

[Local] Radium Blight: It is here in Port Oakes.  The Oakes building down at Dockside.

[Local] Radium Blight: It was suppose to be a secret Hideout, but our previous Security Office, Septapus, put our Hideout on the building directory.  So far have not been able to get it off.  Building manager has not been responding to my txts.

Twisted Star make a note of that.

[Local] Twisted Star: Why don't you just remove it yourself?

[Local] Twisted Star: And why did you put such an incompetent oaf in charge of base security?

[Local] Radium Blight: The landlord is such a pain

[NPC] Blake: Denial stopped an Arachnos traitor!

[Local] Radium Blight: He wanted the job...I didn't

Radium Blight shrugs

[Local] Twisted Star: That sounds like a terrible way to decide things...

[Local] Radium Blight: when you have demons claiming to have created Yellow, your HQ flooding...and probably by one of your teammates to happen to be Aquatic, and 10 other things happening, you gotta go with the flow. 

[Local] Radium Blight: Someone says, "hey, I can do security" you jump on it.

Twisted Star is suddenly not as keen to crash there.

[Local] Radium Blight: You know what it is like to organize neurotic, self-absorbed, psychotic and irritable super villains?

[Local] Twisted Star: No

[Local] Twisted Star: I'm mostly a solo act.

[Local] Radium Blight: Like herding cats that are armed with lasers on their heads

[Local] Twisted Star: Cats with... lasers...

Twisted Star scribbles furiously.

[Local] Radium Blight: which a former member unleased in our Hideout one time

Twisted Star perks up.

[Local] Radium Blight: Laster Kitten was his name.  He was an odd duck

[Local] Twisted Star: You don't happen to still have those, do you?

[Local] Radium Blight: Probably.  There are a few corners where there are some feral cats.  I think the lasers ran out of batter power by now.

Twisted Star deflates. Aww

[Local] Radium Blight: You know the flaw in the laser cats, don't you?

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Batteries

[Tell] Overshadow: (Hey, just wanted to say I've been highly amused listening to this.)

[Local] Radium Blight: No, they kept chasing their own lasers!  It was a mess

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Sounds like a problem that solves itself.

[Local] Twisted Star: ((OK, that's a sick costume!))

[Local] Radium Blight: They kept zapping everything around them as their heads kept moving to chase the lasers

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: The only good cat... is one that I don't have to deal with.

[Local] Twisted Star: ((And a deliciously bad play on words for the name. I salute you.))

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: ((hehe, thanks!))

Twisted Star glances over.

[Local] Twisted Star: You're, uh, shedding a lot of feathers over there.

[Tell] -->Overshadow: ((glad you enjoy.  That is what our group, Entropy Legion, does.  We RP like this and run around the in game world and just pickup RP with total strangers.  For instance, I don't know Twisted Star at all))

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: You get used to it. Probably.

[Local] Twisted Star: Aren't you worried about going bald?

[Local] Radium Blight: ((yeah, pretty awesome))

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: One of the perks of minor regeneration. It apparently covers feathers as well.

Radium Blight wonders if he is part Bald Eagle

[Local] Twisted Star: Seems like you'd be really easy to follow, though.

[Local] Radium Blight: Oh, that is good then

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: You're not wrong. But I don't really have any interest in flying around wrapped in plastic

[Local] Radium Blight: Are you alien avian being, mutated bird, or genetic experiment gone wrong?

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Golfing accident.

Twisted Star laughs.

[Local] Twisted Star: The birdie has a sense of humor! I like this one.

Radium Blight ponders a Tidelist incident and what that could mean

[Local] Twisted Star: Wait, aren't golfballs filled with duck feathers?

[Local] Radium Blight: I think it is a type of twine.  I think you are thinking of pillows

[Local] Twisted Star: Twine is baseballs.

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Not this century. Mostly rubber, but you can get them in solid core... its actually rather in-depth.

[Local] Twisted Star: Pillows are goose feathers. Their down is much fluffier than duck.

Radium Blight misses sleep

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: But you can only fit like, what, one goose, maybe two, per case?

Twisted Star mutters, "Now why is stupid triva about feather stuffings floating around in my head?"

[Local] Radium Blight: I don't think I've ever tried to put a goose in a bag before

Radium Blight might have found his new hobby

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Its great, and the kids love it too. You really can't go wrong. Its like a reverse pinata

[Local] Rad Girl.: GRAB IT BY THE LEGS :)

[Local] Radium Blight: Wouldn't you want to grab it by the neck?  Keep it from pecking you?

[Local] Twisted Star: You dont' put the whol... oh, nevermind.

[Local] Rad Girl.: hmm

[NPC] Emery: Nice work on those cops, Vyn. Those pigs totally deserved it.

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: you do if you aren't a fan of geese

Radium Blight hopes his radiation mutates a goose into some atomic goose monster that pecks really hard with gamma pecks

[Local] Twisted Star: Geese are delicious. How can you not be a fan?

[Local] Rad Girl.: lol

Radium Blight misses eating

[Local] Twisted Star: Eating is annoying. It takes time away from invention!

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Unless you invent a more efficient way of eating?

[Local] Rad Girl.: like a fly

[Local] Twisted Star: Flies are not efficient...

[Local] Radium Blight: a fly?  don't flys throw up on things when they land?

[Local] Rad Girl.: and then suck it up

[Local] Twisted Star: Like I said, not efficient.

[Local] Cardinal Sinister: Speaking of throwing up and sucking, I've got places to be.

Twisted Star giggles.

[Local] Rad Girl.: Word

[Local] Twisted Star: You're a funny bird.

[Local] Radium Blight: That is almost as bad as this one villain I met at a Villain convention.  Vomit Comet

[Local] Radium Blight: He would fly by propelling himself by...the force of his vomiting.  It was pretty bad

[Local] Twisted Star: EEEEWWWW!

[Local] Twisted Star: That's disgusting!

[Local] Radium Blight: yeah, he was not popular in the convention hall.

[Local] Radium Blight: Everyone is looking for a gimmick

[Local] Twisted Star: Blech, he needs to keep looking.

Radium Blight shrugs

[Local] Twisted Star: Well, pleasant as this exchange as been, I've got places to be and people to rob. These designs won't build themselves.

[Local] Radium Blight: Well, I need to see if I can't get the water out of the Hideout.  And if there are fish in the water then I know Mad Manta flooded our Hideout on purpose

[Local] Twisted Star: Mad... Manta? $50 says he did. With a name like that?

[Local] Twisted Star: You have the weirdest friends.

Radium Blight sighs

[Local] Radium Blight: Probably

Radium Blight sighs and looks around....he has nowhere to go

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

• 2 weeks later