Favorite in-game quotes

Troo

• 2 weeks later

echo galaxy showing some love and poor Raguel

NPC] Blood Brother Slugger: What's playing at the theater? No, not to burn. To watch. I'm feeling like popcorn. You?

[NPC] Raguel: For the love of PETE, would SOMEONE help me!? This is the fourth time this week my purse has been stolen!

[NPC] Blood Brother Slammer: I love Galaxy City. Hey, wanna get some Vahzilok to chase us around later? Maybe we can get one of those bomb guys to blow himself up near a building!

[NPC] Blood Brother Chopper: Stop pulling so hard and just give it!
[NPC] Kecia: Mugger! Mugger! Oh fine. Fire! Fire!

NPC] Blood Brother Chopper: This is it?
[NPC] Crystal: I'm taking martial arts lessons and one day VERY SOON you're going to get a big surprise!

Edited by Onemantankwall
  • Haha 1

Firbolg in Croatoa standing near payphones -

"This item, it speaks to me!"

"Ring ring!"

"Quiet, you!"

Freakshow in Brickstown when a female character aggros them -

"Beat it, princess!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

[NPC] Luddite Friar: I need more pamphlets. These are going fast. 

[NPC] Luddite Slasher: They look like they need a good pamphletting.
[NPC] Luddite Smasher: Figure 1 shows the difference between a 'Good Protest' and a 'Bad Protest.' 
[NPC] Luddite Hacker: Get to the bit about how it's all Dr. Aeon's fault!

[NPC] Bombardier: I never thought I'd get a job with a gang that hangs out at a candy factory.

jump passed a group of flying mobs

[NPC] Rocketman: I see you... Don't make me come down there

Edited by Onemantankwall
  • Haha 1

Not really from an NPC, but at this point, it's almost the same:

On live, so long ago, we (a group of 6-7 friends) were just running through Perez Park on our way to a mission. One of my friend was playing a Fire/Fire blaster with an Efreet concept (So a muscular, tall and red-skinned genie-dude).

Another player , much higher level than us just super-sped by us, slowing down just a tiny second to look at us and said this gem...

"You rock my world red man! Don't do drugs!"

...and then sped away in the distance.

We still remember and laugh about it today.

I wonder if this player knows how deeply he inflluenced out lives 🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, CursedSorcerer said:

[NPC] Girlfriend from Hell: Yes. I live to serve you.
[NPC] Hellion Thug: Uh, wow, creepy.
[NPC] Hellion Thug: Really? Sweet! Mind getting me a beer?

🤣

This is why I wished the Hellions got the same kind of treatment the Skulls did in i24.  They really need something more to make them a little less generic, and I think being unknowingly used by demons is a good angle for them.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

13 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

This is why I wished the Hellions got the same kind of treatment the Skulls did in i24.  They really need something more to make them a little less generic, and I think being unknowingly used by demons is a good angle for them.

Yeah, It would've been nice to expand on them. at least add an AV or something. Is it actually known who founded them? Like I know that the Petrovich Brothers were the ones who founded the Skulls, but what about the Hellions' leadership?

In Sharkhead: 
 [NPC] Wolf Spider TacOps: I have a weapon pointed at a man's head and I'm in the middle of an interrogation. Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE trotting past like an elephant could be considered an intrusion?

• Haha 1

[NPC] Spectral Daemon: You're quite correct. You 'ain't got no problem' with us.' 
[NPC] Ohmtown: Look, money, I'm just here on a mission for my man Drek. I ain't got no problem with you.
[NPC] Spectral Daemon: Unfortunately, that's a double negative, 
[NPC] Spectral Daemon: meaning that you do indeed have a problem.

• Haha 2

Random Construction Worker in Port Oakes behind the Arena: "Am I the ONLY one who knows what is going on here?"

Note that the random bridge to nowhere behind the Arena has existed since at least issue 8 or 9, a good 5 or 6 years before sunset.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.