Solo Playing leveling.

Can we get the XP increased if you're not in a group with anyone. I love to play through the story arcs of the zones but the xp game becomes unbearable. It is not even possible to level alone doing your own missions by the time you hit your 30s. At levels below 20 I would say keep it where it is but after that. ONLY if you are not in any form of group. Maybe double the xp gain. I am currently leveling in my 40s and exploring zones all over to play through arcs that tell the stories. I am finding it horrible to play through these xp wise. Please help people who want to play through the stories and read the text and not just power level to 50.

That has been my experience playing solo at all. My Rad/Bio brute solo'd some of his 30's and now some of his 40's and gaining XP at a quick pace hasn't been an issue.

What kind of character are you playing? Have you pushed difficulty settings up to increase mob counts? I can barely finish a set of radio missions on the Hero side before I'm gaining a level when I'm solo, and that was at +1/x3 in my 30s.

With everything that's available for boosting XP, I don't think the game needs anymore handouts in that area.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

That has been my experience playing solo at all. My Rad/Bio brute solo'd some of his 30's and now some of his 40's and gaining XP at a quick pace hasn't been an issue.

What kind of character are you playing? Have you pushed difficulty settings up to increase mob counts? I can barely finish a set of radio missions on the Hero side before I'm gaining a level when I'm solo, and that was at +1/x3 in my 30s.

With everything that's available for boosting XP, I don't think the game needs anymore handouts in that area.

Besides patrol xp what other boosts do you see? I am leveling a fire kin corrupter I have no trouble soloing my missions with the diff defaulted but its more about getting to play through the arcs.

I feel the reward mission xp is low and even having to bump the mission up so that its like I am in a group but alone defeats the purpose imo.

I want to be able to read the text and play through the arcs and not be level 20 when everyone else is lvl 45.

It's okay if you think its fine the way it is but imo leveling alone to get to play the arcs you are severely bad xp.

if you want set it so the boost is there only if you play at the exact default mission settings to plus or minus levels, no pretend there are 3 toons on your team. The whole point is so that when you are leveling alone doing arcs you also get decent xp. So you don't have to join farming missions and power level to level at a good pace.

I disagree with you.

Besides patrol xp what other boosts do you see? I am leveling a fire kin corrupter I have no trouble soloing my missions with the diff defaulted but its more about getting to play through the arcs.

You can also purchase XP boosters.

I feel the reward mission xp is low and even having to bump the mission up so that its like I am in a group but alone defeats the purpose imo.

I understand if you have an opinion about it, but if you're by yourself, you're solo. That's just a fact. Doesn't matter if you're playing a mission set for 2 people or 8. No one's helping you, so you're solo. It's not "pretending" you have three toons, it' just spawning that many mobs for you to defeat by yourself.

I want to be able to read the text and play through the arcs and not be level 20 when everyone else is lvl 45.

It's okay if you think its fine the way it is but imo leveling alone to get to play the arcs you are severely bad xp.

You're the first person I've seen that seems to be able to play through all the arcs and not out-level them because you're XP is apparently too low. There are many here who would love to know your secret. Unless I'm not following what you wrote.

Well, I get that you disagree. But the options to solve your problem are out there. If you refuse to use them, hey, you do you. But I don't think that approach will prove persuasive for what you're asking.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

You can also purchase XP boosters.

These are priced so high they might as well be a joke unless you already have a max level and are doing an alt.

You're the first person I've seen that seems to be able to play through all the arcs and not out-level them because you're XP is apparently too low. There are many here who would love to know your secret. Unless I'm not following what you wrote.

Well, I get that you disagree. But the options to solve your problem are out there. If you refuse to use them, hey, you do you. But I don't think that approach will prove persuasive for what you're asking.

Yes I do disagree. I see the options you mention but imo they are not desirable. Go ahead and close this topic! I guess I am just the crazy one.

Perhaps you're new to the game, but you can sell drops you've picked up while soloing (which there should be plenty of if you've been solo) on the market. You can also take the merits you've earned from completing story arcs to purchase high value salvage or recipes that you can also sell at the market. Make a profit, turn around and by some XP bonuses.

It's quite doable.

Perhaps you're new to the game, but you can sell drops you've picked up while soloing (which there should be plenty of if you've been solo) on the market. You can also take the merits you've earned from completing story arcs to purchase high value salvage or recipes that you can also sell at the market. Make a profit, turn around and by some XP bonuses.

It's quite doable.

As a returning new'ish player, I was looking for some tips on what to do, and this seems to be a good place to start. I did run some DFB's and go to 20/21, but realized I have no merits because I haven't really done any of the story arcs yet. Not sure what the best way to earn merits are.

The request is simply and 100% this:

When you are playing 100% alone.

You're level 30 plus (this is when playing alone at all gives you trash xp returns)

You don't set anything plus or minus or increase your team size.

Then is when I think the game could use an XP boost.

I don't need a bunch of other suggestions about altering that to change the outcome.

IF you don't like the request fine. Close the threat but that is my request and and only that.

Help me understand what the issue is. If you are "playing 100% alone," why does it matter what level other people are? You say "I want to [...] not be level 20 when everyone else is lvl 45," but if you aren't grouping with anyone else, who cares what these other people do? In fact, them leveling up and leaving you behind means less lag for you in King's Row.

If the story arcs are what you are really interested in, then just play them. If you don't like them, then don't. If exp is raised even more than it has been already, you will quickly run into the problem of leveling too fast for the story arcs and missing out on a great many of them. In fact, that happens already to literally everyone other than you.

The request is simply and 100% this:

When you are playing 100% alone.

You're level 30 plus (this is when playing alone at all gives you trash xp returns)

You don't set anything plus or minus or increase your team size.

Then is when I think the game could use an XP boost.

I don't need a bunch of other suggestions about altering that to change the outcome.

IF you don't like the request fine. Close the threat but that is my request and and only that.

If you want to level faster don't play alone?  Set the spawns higher so you get higher concentrations of mobs to kill?  Etc. 

After the server move you can increase your xp gain from the P2W vendor for free.  Those xp boosts are having their cost removed.

Adjusting how the entire xp system works because you don't want to use any of the options already present though just makes no sense. 

I would love to see a huge XP buff to Story Arc completion (outside Ouroboros, don't want to encourage people farming the shortest arc possible.) But only past level 20, its hard to not accidentally outlevel my arcs pre-20 as it is, and I rather not have to go through time travel to experience the fun parts of my character's story.

I would love to see a huge XP buff to Story Arc completion (outside Ouroboros, don't want to encourage people farming the shortest arc possible.) But only past level 20, its hard to not accidentally outlevel my arcs pre-20 as it is, and I rather not have to go through time travel to experience the fun parts of my character's story.

Thank you.