Honorary Bro/Sis

Display Name

I was running Primal Mr. G's (St. Martial) arc and was on part three of the second arc.  This means I was on arc "Sweeps Week; player vs Rogue Isles" and I was in the mission "Ratings."

One of the objectives is supposed to be "Rescue Dean MacArthur" but this didn't even show up!?  Did I miss something?

Edit: I already have the Bane of Ajax badge (which means I've already completed Dean MacArthur's story arc.)

2nd Edit: Oh, man.  I think I've figured it out.  I didn't have the Bane of Ajax badge prior to the 3rd mission.  I bet that spoiled the badge!  Lol!

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

• 4 months later

As I recall, if you have worked with Dean before (you have the Bane of Ajax badge) then you will get an alternate cutscene on the final mission of Mr. G (Primal)'s first arc. This will cause the trigger that will make Dean spawn in the second arc. Playing the arcs out of order will make it so he doesn't show up and you can't save him for the badge.

Of course, that doesn't mean you're locked out of the badge. You can redo the arcs as many times as you want through Ouro, so you just need to go back to the first arc (Criminals or War), play through it until you get that alternate cutscene with Dean hijacking Yin's broadcast, and the replay the second arc (Sweeps Week) so you can rescue Dean.