Fan Mail

Replay Value - CoH

2 hours ago, Kyksie said:

OMG, I used to love FRUA back in the day and made a dozen terrible, terrible adventures for it. This was back before the internet exploded, so mercifully I didn't inflict them on anyone. I found the site you mentioned half a dozen years ago and have used it as an example of 'why are they still around'.

Which were the ones you made? I may have played them.

I made Masters of the Universe,  the Adventures of Wonder Woman; the Yezukriis series (The Curse of Yezukriis; Yezukriis 2: Goosed by the Geas; Yezukriis 3: Lifestyles of the Lich and Famous; Yezukriis 4: Scandal at Guano Gate),  the Adventures of Maciste, The Whole Armor, and Test of the Paladins - at least these are the ones I remember. 

Edited by Heraclea

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660

I often find myself going back to Team Fortress 2 quite often.  Despite the current state of the game what with people running waves of bot accounts to grief public servers it still holds up with some of the best shooter gameplay to date.  The game's art, humor, and excellent gameplay still hold up and it's super easy to just drop in for a round or two whenever you want without having to commit to full matches like most modern shooters.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I replay a bunch of stuff.

Fallout games

Elder Scrolls games

Older console games 

Command & Conquer (any)

21 hours ago, Heraclea said:

I made Masters of the Universe,  the Adventures of Wonder Woman; the Yezukriis series (The Curse of Yezukriis; Yezukriis 2: Goosed by the Geas; Yezukriis 3: Lifestyles of the Lich and Famous; Yezukriis 4: Scandal at Guano Gate),  the Adventures of Maciste, The Whole Armor, and Test of the Paladins - at least these are the ones I remember. 

Hmmmm, test of the paladins sounds vaguely familiar, I may have played that.

Every now and again, I get the idea in my head to go through all the Lego games, from Star Wars all the way through to... erm whatever the last one was (they get less memorable as the years go by) - Ninjago or something like that. I still have to drag my PS3 out in order to play Lego LOTR. 

And speaking of LOTR, I find myself revisting LOTRO every other year or so, starting a new character and then never getting much past Moria. I was doing it again when returning to COH took my fancy.