Strategies for a two Scrapper STF?

MunkiLord

We are mapping out Incarnates that will compliment each other in our tasks against LR and the towers.  Below is what we have so far and was curious what others thought.  Left out Alpha on purpose as that is more tied to our builds than the others and we are still plotting out the builds.

Destiny

LR - Barrier Core Epiphany (+DEF / +Res)

Towers - Rebirth Radial Epiphany (Heal/+Regen)

I couldn't find anything that could be specific to each task for this so I just picked two that would benefit each other in a fight. 

Judgement

LR - Ion Radial Final Judgement (Foe -End/-Recovery)

Towers - Pyronic Radial Final Judgement (DMG - Fire / Chance for Disorient)

Hybrid

LR - Support Radial Embodiment (+Dam/+Acc/+Def/+EndMod)

Towers - Same as above

Interface

LR - Degenerative Core Flawless (75% Chance -MaxHP / 25% minor Toxic DoT)

Towers - Reactive Core Flawless Interface (75% Chance Res Debuff / 25% fire damage to attacks

Lore

LR - Robotic Drones Radial Superior Ally (Assault Drone Essence -Regen attacks)

Towers - Storm Elemental Radial Superior Ally (Tempest Elemental Essence -End Attacks)

Pretty sure at this point that I'm going to go with DM/SD and try to keep Recluse out of the way while jshmoe works on towers. Also, I will be "borrowing" heavily from Murcielago's thread and build. This will likely be done on the beta server, as I have no interest in leveling, buying sets, and acquiring Incarnate powers and accolades for a character I plan on using for one specific task. I love me some Dark Melee and Shield, but I've done them both multiple times so the next Scrapper I level will be sets I have little to no experience with.

If I could do TW/SD, then I'd try this on normal servers.