Chatterbox Badge [help]

Rooster Gold

The missions are actually from https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Provost_Marchand_(Primal_Earth)... same guy, but in takes place after the end of the Praetorian storyline. His missions are available to heroes and vigilantes from levels 30 to 50, and is one of those contacts that you get automatically as you level up. If you've already completed the missions and need to redo them from Ouro, they'll be in the level 50 missions range (since Ouro missions are listed by their max level possible, and this contact goes all the way to 50).

The arcs in Ouro start with "A New Dimension, a New Team (New Praetorians, Ch. 1)", arc number 24.06. I also think that's the arc where you'll find that badge, but there are several other badges linked to his arcs as well.

Edited by Piyerus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Piyerus said:

The missions are actually from https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Provost_Marchand_(Primal_Earth)... same guy, but in takes place after the end of the Praetorian storyline. His missions are available to heroes and vigilantes from levels 30 to 50, and is one of those contacts that you get automatically as you level up. If you've already completed the missions and need to redo them from Ouro, they'll be in the level 50 missions range (since Ouro missions are listed by their max level possible, and this contact goes all the way to 50).

The arcs in Ouro start with "A New Dimension, a New Team (New Praetorians, Ch. 1)", arc number 24.06. I also think that's the arc where you'll find that badge, but there are several other badges linked to his arcs as well.

I tried those, sadly no luck.

6 hours ago, kallistiuk said:

It should be the second mission in New Praetorians Ch 1. First mission is to rescue Marauder, second one takes you to the refugee island and you have to wander around until you find the named NPCs who you are supposed to  have met previously in First Ward.

Got it!!!

The hardest one for me was Blind Melon Chitlin

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Blind_Makwa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

For future readers' reference, once you find the correct mission, here is a general description of where to find the people to talk to:

Anna Palatine (Palpatine?) and Katie Douglas are very close to each other.  Both are next to the brick "house" in the area where Desdemona is located.  Katie is located next to the hedge and is facing the brick house.  She is standing alone.  Anna is RIGHT NEXT to the house talking to two people.

Blind Makwa is in the same general area as Anna and Katie but he's on the opposite side next to the cliffs.  He's floating in a lotus position and he's also alone.

Nadia is standing on a bridge alone.  She's the easiest to find.

Use these macros to help:

/macro Anna, "targetname Anna"

/macro Katie, "targetname Katie"

/macro Makwa, "targetname Blind"

/macro Nadia, "targetname Nadia"

• Thanks 4

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

• 1 year later

I'll offer some additional guidance.  Several people have linked to the old wiki, which is no longer updated.

Homecoming has its own wiki and the page for this badge gives the exact coordinates of each person you need to speak to.

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Chatterbox_Badge

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.