Focused Feedback: Experimentation (Build 1 - 4)

Jimmy

Interesting updates, thanks for sharing.

The only power I think can that has a long-duration +STR effect that includes Defense is the Radial side of the Clarion Destiny tree. I imagine that will be grandfathered in or else adjusted. 

For a visual, here's what Destiny Clarion + Power Boost does to my Dark/Time Controller's Defense. Left side is base Defense of the power (2 defense IOs) right side resulting Ranged Defense. His base Ranged Defense is 0.

I do hope you plan to keep -ToHit as a Power Boostable effect. The effect is strong too there but IMO fair.

image.png.4229d5f21aa82e7fb572550ed5559163.png

Has there been any adjustments to Experimentation since build 1? I've seen discussion of Jaunt having new recharge values, but I dont recall seeing notes on those changes.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

2 hours ago, Bopper said:

Has there been any adjustments to Experimentation since build 1? I've seen discussion of Jaunt having new recharge values, but I dont recall seeing notes on those changes.

Build 3 increased the recharge and made it immune to global recharge:

New Origin Power Pool: Experimentation (Feedback Thread)

"Experimentation gives you access to poisonous ranged attacks as well as powers that boost your attack power and the survivability of your allies. This pool's travel power is Speed of Sound. While active, this power allows you to run at incredible speeds and also gives you access to the Jaunt power. Jaunt allows you to quickly teleport long distances once every so often."

• As a reminder: Only one Origin Pool (Sorcery, Force of Will, Experimentation) can be active in a build at any one time.

Powers

• Experimentation_ExperimentalInjection.png.e1f0abeaa6f32db113752bdcb16ebdf7.png T1: Experimental Injection (Melee Ranged, Ally +Regeneration, +Recovery, +Res(Status))
    • You inject an ally with a compound that greatly boosts their regeneration, recovery and resistance to status effects for a short time. Recharge: Long
  • Experimentation_ToxicDart.png.ef51480e90855fcf820de552509f36d5.png T2: Toxic Dart (Ranged, Minor DMG(Lethal), High DMG(Toxic))
    • You fire a toxic dart at your target causing an very minor amount of immediate lethal damage followed by a High amount of toxic damage over time. Recharge: Moderate
  • Experimentation_SpeedofSound.png.6719bebb9f024c41868ab7a94f0cf20e.png T3: Speed of Sound (Toggle: Self +Speed, (Special))
    • Your experiments have yielded incredible results. By activating this power, you're able to run at incredible speeds. In fact, while this power is active, you gain access to the Jaunt power. Jaunt allows you to teleport to a distant location once every short while.
    • Experimentation_Jaunt.png.67249f39d2cb10fcf7616cb666a06e38.png Jaunt (Click, Self Teleport)
      • Clicking on this power and then selecting a location will cause the caster to vanish and reappear at their target location. Recharge: Moderate
        • This power is no longer affected by global recharge buffs
        • Recharge increased from 8 to 10 seconds.
  • Experimentation_CorrosiveVial.png.a62eae4c84a492e753b72623de9e710c.png T4: Corrosive Vial (Ranged (Targeted AoE), High DoT(Toxic), -Defense)
    • You hurl a vial of toxic fluid that explodes upon impact leaving a corrosive puddle at your target's feet. Any foe that stands within the puddle will take toxic damage and have their defense reduced for a short while. Corrosive Vial requires you to have 2 powers from the Experimentation power pool. Damage: High (DoT), Recharge: Slow
  • Experimentation_AdrenalBooster.png.6d85824626eaadf12ae5aca039f7c6d1.png T5: Adrenal Booster (Self, +To Hit, +Recharge, +Damage, +Special)
    • You inject yourself with a concentrated experimental serum that boosts your damage, recharge, chance to hit and secondary effects for a short time. Adrenal Booster requires you to have 2 powers from the Experimentation power pool. Recharge: Very Long

3 minutes ago, siolfir said:

Build 3 increased the recharge and made it immune to global recharge

Thank you. I'm surprised that's been the only update/change.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• Jimmy changed the title to Focused Feedback: Experimentation (Build 1 - 4)
  • Jimmy locked and unpinned this topic