Jump to content
Servers are temporarily down. We'll be back shortly. ×
Bleyszen Lord

THIS IS JUSTICE!!!!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Iciel, from Justice days of yore, signing in!  I am seeing many of you from the "olden days" as my kids (all grown up now) call our family's COH days on live!

 

Other favorite characters (that I can remember in my old age):

 

102nd Dalmation

Meneltari

Spribble

Annaicuileva

Lytreece

Andropaeia

Isilnuruva

 

Our Supergroup:


Legion of Tirrhunost

 

P.S.  Are we back on for the annual holiday card exchange??? :classic_biggrin:

P.S.S.  I still love my Sally necklace from our resident Portland, OR jewelry maker!  (Was that you Nyx?)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome or WB, Iciel!  While I confess I don't recall your character names, I recognize your global.  I feel certain we've teamed up (or league'd it) in the past, and I look forward to doing so again.

My global on live was @Kristoff von Gelmini, which I have shorted here to @KvG (thank you, Rangle!)  I am so very glad that City of Heroes has returned.  🙂

/em holdtorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Justice Peoples!!!

 

SuperGoober checking in!  Unfortunately it seems that @SuperGoober is not available so I'm on as @CaveGoob

 

Toons of the past:

Super Goober

Oober Goober

Rock Me AmaGoobus

Goober Fu

SuperHappyFun

Gato Man

Tiny Eskimo

Scrankster

Electric Goobaloo

CaveGoob

Purple Horn

MiniMite

Plucker

9V Tongue Tester

Stinky Britches

RudyTudyAimAndShooty

Santa Craws

Goobalicious

Sir Whipalot

Hakuna Fortunata

Poakalottamus

Flaming DooDads

Underpants Bandit

Funk Shway

Edited by SuperGoober
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back!  (WB!!!!!!)  Either you have a list or a fabulous memory.  😄   In any event, you'll find old friends as well as new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

BLEYSZEN! I finally decided to play! Just in case there is any confusion, it's BC. Also known as Hyper-Evolved Ogre on red side.

Edited by H-E Ogre
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 10:54 AM, H-E Ogre said:

BLEYSZEN! I finally decided to play! Just in case there is any confusion, it's BC. Also known as Hyper-Evolved Ogre on red side.

Fire it up!!! lol whats the global hit me up on chaos lord, chaoslord, or lord chaos

 


Fire it up, Fire it up!! its 420 somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 9:46 PM, SuperGoober said:

Hello Justice Peoples!!!

 

SuperGoober checking in!  Unfortunately it seems that @SuperGoober is not available so I'm on as @CaveGoob

 

Toons of the past:

Super Goober

Oober Goober

Rock Me AmaGoobus

Goober Fu

SuperHappyFun

Gato Man

Tiny Eskimo

Scrankster

Electric Goobaloo

CaveGoob

Purple Horn

MiniMite

Plucker

9V Tongue Tester

Stinky Britches

RudyTudyAimAndShooty

Santa Craws

Goobalicious

Sir Whipalot

Hakuna Fortunata

Poakalottamus

Flaming DooDads

Underpants Bandit

Funk Shway

One of my favorite people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!! Just joined its been MANY years!!

My old globals @AngryBaker, @Madame-X

My mains toons were;

 Angry Baker(AR/DEV)

Spiney Madame-X (Spines/INV)

Firey Madame-X (Fire/Kin)

Madame-X(ill/emp

Good Nurse(EMP/rad)

Mini-AngryBaker

HappyBaker

Black Vixen( DM/Regen)

Hoping to get this installed tomorrow. Gotta dig the old PC from the attic lol!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justice ❤️ It was my server and I was @Eowyyn there and I'm @Eowyyn here. My main was an ill/emp troller named Eowyyn and I based many other characters after her. Mainly Torchbearer now. : ) I recognize some names here!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Justice primary toons were;

 

Rose Star

Steel Driver

 

I am on Everlasting right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RosyShocker here though once @RosylyndShock and I believe was @Mounier when servers went down.

 

Mains: Rosylynd Shock, Durance., Talented illusionist, Fire's Passion...many other alts! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 7:31 PM, Madame-X said:

Hey!! Just joined its been MANY years!!

My old globals @AngryBaker, @Madame-X

My mains toons were;

 Angry Baker(AR/DEV)

Spiney Madame-X (Spines/INV)

Firey Madame-X (Fire/Kin)

Madame-X(ill/emp

Good Nurse(EMP/rad)

Mini-AngryBaker

HappyBaker

Black Vixen( DM/Regen)

Hoping to get this installed tomorrow. Gotta dig the old PC from the attic lol!

NURSE!!!!!! Hi!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 4:41 PM, Bleyszen Lord said:

Fire it up!!! lol whats the global hit me up on chaos lord, chaoslord, or lord chaos

 

Well hey there chaos!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, Heroette said:

Heroette Here!!!  I have made it home!!!

OMG Heroette!! I remember you!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 3:43 PM, Dokam said:

Allow me to re introduce myself.

 

 

 

@DOKAM  (Formerly @Docam)

boo you!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maxpainless      Max Dark Regen DM/R scrapper and many other Max somethings. Cant remember if my mains where here or justice but i remember both servers.  Most the time I'd be with my game friend @seychelles.  She also had a daughter but i have forgotten her handle.  I started in Redemption Reborn SuperGroup then started my own Max's Army.  Im currently just got on reunion server (not knowing its EU base) chat handle @Bill Goldberg.   Dang its been like 7+ years. Glad to be back. 

Max Painless

Bill Goldberg

Little Miss Max

Miss Max

Max Fire

many more Max somethings that i cant remember

To Sey: I hope you are doing well. Remember last we talked you wasnt doing well with your lungs. Hopefully one of the old gang sees this and we can reconnect. Be great to hear your in good health.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My global was @Sheepswench then @Wench. Trying to remember some of my toons ... Crafting Wench, Nefarious Nan, Plump Enough, Red Hawt Stuff, Nurse Nan (far too many 'Hello, Nurse' comments back in the day!).

  • Like 1

Neil

@Number.One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 10:55 PM, Eowyyn said:

Justice ❤️ It was my server and I was @Eowyyn there and I'm @Eowyyn here. My main was an ill/emp troller named Eowyyn and I based many other characters after her. Mainly Torchbearer now. : ) I recognize some names here!!

I know that name!


Neil

@Number.One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, Ici said:

 

 

Iciel, from Justice days of yore, signing in!  I am seeing many of you from the "olden days" as my kids (all grown up now) call our family's COH days on live!

 

Other favorite characters (that I can remember in my old age):

 

102nd Dalmation

Meneltari

Spribble

Annaicuileva

Lytreece

Andropaeia

Isilnuruva

 

Our Supergroup:


Legion of Tirrhunost

 

P.S.  Are we back on for the annual holiday card exchange??? :classic_biggrin:

P.S.S.  I still love my Sally necklace from our resident Portland, OR jewelry maker!  (Was that you Nyx?)

 

I remember you!


Neil

@Number.One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, Hooray! for old friends reconnecting.  I've been RL busy and (likely) haven't logged on in over a month.  Not yet certain when i'll log in to play.  I keep thinking soon, but then get busy as RL has a way of not so much distracting, as demanding, a certain amount of attention.  So glad to see JUSTICE has ever yet more representation!  Love ya each and all (even if Justice was not your main.)  Maybe we can team and/or league it up to prevent Hami from swallowing Primal Earth, as DE/Hami did Praetoria.  (or do I have my CoH lore amiss.)

Have a super day!  and /em holdtorch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My name was Nrgon, elect/elect/elect Blaster.  Then there was other toons with Nrgon in the name.  Glad to be back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2020 at 10:46 PM, SuperGoober said:

Hello Justice Peoples!!!

 

SuperGoober checking in!  Unfortunately it seems that @SuperGoober is not available so I'm on as @CaveGoob

 

Toons of the past:

Super Goober

Oober Goober

Rock Me AmaGoobus

Goober Fu

SuperHappyFun

Gato Man

Tiny Eskimo

Scrankster

Electric Goobaloo

CaveGoob

Purple Horn

MiniMite

Plucker

9V Tongue Tester

Stinky Britches

RudyTudyAimAndShooty

Santa Craws

Goobalicious

Sir Whipalot

Hakuna Fortunata

Poakalottamus

Flaming DooDads

Underpants Bandit

Funk Shway

GOOB!  WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?????

Edited by GladDog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...