THIS IS JUSTICE!!!!

Bleyszen Lord

44 minutes ago, Bleyszen Lord said:

ey yo its been a been awhile hows it going jump on excelsior sever  join the excel discord and ingame chat

Yeah, I'm working on copying all my characters on that server. Had went on another first. 

Already joined the Discord, but haven't join the chat, yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 months later
  • 3 weeks later

Ok, I see a name or two I recognize so at least I know this is the right server.  Wish I could remember the name of the Supergroup I was part of, Legion of something I think.  Ah well it'll come to me.   

Rockmason checking in.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Rockmason said:

Ok, I see a name or two I recognize so at least I know this is the right server.  Wish I could remember the name of the Supergroup I was part of, Legion of something I think.  Ah well it'll come to me.   

Rockmason checking in.

Hello, Rockmason.  WB!  IIRC, there was a very active (also IIRC, top 20) SG called (appropriately) The Legion of Justice (LoJ).  I remember teaming up with various LoJ SG members, but of course remember few of the character names and/or @global names.   If you weren't in the LoJ, I dunno what Legion SG you were a member of.  In any event, WELCOME BACK!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, KvG said:

Hello, Rockmason.  WB!  IIRC, there was a very active (also IIRC, top 20) SG called (appropriately) The Legion of Justice (LoJ).  I remember teaming up with various LoJ SG members, but of course remember few of the character names and/or @global names.   If you weren't in the LoJ, I dunno what Legion SG you were a member of.  In any event, WELCOME BACK!

Thanks KvG.  It's possible that's it.  I remember running with characters like Lumin, Battlestar and PSLAnimal.

4 hours ago, Rockmason said:

Thanks KvG.  It's possible that's it.  I remember running with characters like Lumin, Battlestar and PSLAnimal.

I don't recall either Lumin or Battlestar, but (dimly) PSLAnimal rings a bell.  The LoJ member I teamed with most was prior to her joining the LoJ; her global was @Renata (sp?), her main toon's name as well and IIRC a stone Tanker.  I am sorry that I cannot think of other LoJ player names, either character or global, but perhaps the Bionic Flea or others might know.  In any event, welcome back!  Hope you find both a lot of old friends here as well as new friends.  🙂  Homecoming retains the best qualities of the CoH community that so impressed me when I was a new player: Helpful and Friendly.  I've never seen another MMO community even approach this one.  Guess there's something about playing a superhero (or bwahaha villain) that brings out the best in people.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Rockmason said:

le that's it.  I remember running with characters like Lumin, Battlestar and PSLAni

Welcome back, I think that the forums had PSL saying hi on them somewhere. and welcome the Tempest Legion? I could be wrong but thought there were a few Legions on Justice and Hello I'm @Zappalina

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later
On 5/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, CountVampyro said:

Welcome back home, everyone!  Here is a list of my main lvl 50 toons on Justice you may have seen or teamed with:

Global: @countvampyro

Blue Side - CoH:

Super Group: Honor Guards

Count Vampyro (Fire/DB Controller)

Super Bee (Spines/Regen Scrapper)

X-Phase (Rad/Elec Defender)

Phantom X (Ill/Rad Controller)

Winter Warlord (Ice/Storm Controller)

Warshadow (Warshade)

Red Side - CoV:

Supergroup: Chaos Corps

Killdozer (EM/Inv Brute)

Thornspore (plant/thorn  Corruptor)

Ultra Omega (Bots/Traps Mastermind)

Hellrazor (Claws/Super Reflexes Stalker)

and many other alt's!

Hope to team up again soon!

Just an update on this original post...All of the toons I listed here that were on the Justice server have all been  finally recreated and levelled to 50 once gain on the Excelsior server!  Even managed to keep most of the names, too.  Hope to see more friends from Justice here again soon!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 months later
  • 3 months later

I played on Justice server I played an Illusion/Empathy controller named Spc. Savage, also played a Katana/Regen Scrapper named Jack D. aniels.  also Fire/Fire Tank named Raging Inferno.  If anyone remembers me please add me on global @Jack Daniels

Edited by JackDaniels
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later

I am Elfin and I am still Elfin. Formerly of Defenders Of The Light SG and other SGs that were just me. Of course in the end DOTL was just me as well.

Main 50s from Live

Elfin or Elfin Medic

Hells Elf

Zanco

Most people who know me though will remember me by my Global @Elfin

Edited by Elfin
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later
  • 6 months later
On 7/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, Mender said:

@koralith /@the-Mender ( or @Mender )    reporting in,  use to run with Angelic Alliance  and later on Pandemonium/imperium 

Just flipping through finally, even though I've been around here for a little while. Good to see you Koralith, I wondered if anyone from the old AA was still around. Medieval Swordsman here, I PvPed with your MA/Regen scrapper often enough. Now I'm known as Atom Accident on Everlasting.

• 3 months later

This thread is too short 🙂  I don't remember the name of SG that I played so much with on Justice, but... good times.  I even found a screenshot of my favorite bugged costume.

Formerly:

@Greyhame

Tau Muon

Tau Muon.jpg

Edited by Greyhame

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 months later

Hey Everyone! It's good to be back!

Bleyszen I think I remember your name.

I was Sweet Efreet on Justice. A fire/fire tanker who PL'ed a lot of people back in the day.

Also had 1st Amendment (Empathy/Sonic Defender), Dooddad (Plant/Storm Controller), plus a ton of others I can't remember after so long.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later