Focused Feedback: Electrical Affinity - Powers (Build 3)

2 minutes ago, Mansome said:

I have not played the set but I did want to make a suggestion specifically for the ATs that have pets. Make all the +recharge bonuses be changed to something like damage or something pets can actually use since pets don't benefit from recharge. The defender/corrupter versions can stay as is since they aren't relying on pets just to do damage.

I believe only Amp Up does +Recharge, however I don't know how much. It's only single target, and it has a long cooldown (but with a long duration). 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

37 minutes ago, Chaos Ex Machina said:

Bring back the movement on electrical static!

it’s great for thematic ‘identity’ of the set and especially nice with hover

You can already max out your fly speed with Hover by using a jump pack (see my movement guide in my signature for details). The only real benefit of the extra speed comes from running, which is harder to cap without superspeed.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

18 minutes ago, DarknessEternal said:

Jump powers need to start at the caster.  The pet needs to be removed.

Why? I like having a pet that can absorb aggro and take some hits for me.

• Jimmy unpinned and locked this topic