Give a GM a Little Positivity!

One time GM_Miss PMed me, gave me some merits and a badge and a title. I remarked that the city needs more pandas and also that we need to spread the Gospel of SPIN and GM_Miss agreed. Tru story brah.

So that's one GM on my side. Just need to work on influencing the rest.

• Haha 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

On 3/5/2020 at 7:15 PM, Saikochoro said:

I just appreciate the hell out of being able to play the game again and the fact that they facilitate that.  Doubly so that they do it voluntarily. 

This ^^^^^

• Thanks 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

• Retired Game Master
13 hours ago, sonderjack said:

@GM Sparky has helped me several times and I am really grateful for that and for all the GMs for choosing to put their time towards keeping Homecoming the great place that it is.

Thank You! I'll pass your thanks to the rest of the team 🙂

• Thanks 2

Thanks for all you do. In all aspects of the game. From the contests to the support tickets you have to deal with hourly.

Thanks for making me have to type out GIANT MONSTER every time I say let's go defeat some GMs so not to confuse people that I am out to get the team. 😉

*holds glass high*

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Tax E
** THE UNITED POWERS OF PARAGON **

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 5 weeks later

I discovered this game was alive again after the start of the pandemic.  While I still have a job, things have been stressful.  This game has provided me a needed distraction.  

I appreciate what you are doing very much, and I am constantly amazed at the insanely good level of service being provided by an all volunteer team.  With the server problems recently, I didn't want the game to be down for a few days or a week, but I certainly would have understood.  The fact that you got it up so quickly, are so quick to investigate bug reports just astounds me.

I appreciate and thank each and every one of you.

• Like 2

• 2 months later

I know I've done it a dozen times or so already, but sometimes I just feel like I have to give special thanks to the unidentified GMs who work these forums and keep them so well maintained.  I know it's not easy to do, especially on some days, but this forum is really nice overall, in no small part due to the constant vigilance of you folks.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I haven't had direct interaction with the GMs yet, but I have been on teams where we needed their help. Just the fact alone that we have the ability to hop on discord and get help while still in the mission or task force speaks volumes of the way the GMs operate.

All I know is that I can play this wonderful game again.  Not just as it was back in Live days, but with new stuff as well. All being supported by a team of volunteers that undoubtedly love this game more than me. Which is truly saying something.

So thanks!!

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

And extra thanks to the GMs that monitor these forums. Undoubtedly a thankless job trying to manage what can sometimes seem like a bunch of quarreling children.

• Like 1

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

On 3/9/2020 at 12:11 PM, Ulysses Dare said:

No, very much to the GM's credit, it was locked but not deleted. Last time I looked it had fallen to the second page.

Im worried about myself.  Damnit i wanna read it to!

And thanks to the gm's.  Such a thankless job.  Much respect!  I hope you know how much the vast majority of the community respects you!  And fyi this is about the only time vast majority is accurately used on these here forums.

• Like 1