Good morning everyone. I'm transitioning my BS/WP Scrapper into its final phase, and looking for any and all pointers to getting the most out of the build.

• Looking to be viable in both solo and team play. I just wanna chop through stuff - including high level content - and come out (mostly) unscathed, as befits a Scrapper
  • Took "Cross Punch" and beefed it up on a lark; it's fun but I'm not married to it
  • Took "Body Mastery" because I hate running out of endurance, but if I can squeeze better End management without it that'd be great
  • Void Judgment and Spectral Interface are chosen for concept reasons, but am open to messing with it, especially on the Interface side of things.

Mostly I'm looking or help with set choices. Not a lot of people dig Broadsword, and I think I understand why; but I like it and it fits my character concept. I had to take inspiration from War Mace builds mostly.

If someone has a full BS/WP build, by all means show me the money but I'll take any comments or criticism on what I've got so far!

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Lion-Heart: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Broad Sword
Secondary Power Set: Willpower
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hack -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(5), ResDam-I(5), ResDam-I(15), Heal-I(15), Heal-I(31)
Level 2: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(7), ResDam-I(7), ResDam-I(34), ResDam-I(34), EndRdx-I(34)
Level 4: Fast Healing -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(9), DctWnd-Rchg(9), Heal-I(36), Heal-I(37)
Level 6: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), ToHit-I(11), ToHit-I(11), ToHit-I(37), ToHit-I(37), ToHit-I(39)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(39)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13), EndRdx-I(13)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(A), ToHitDeb-I(17), ToHitDeb-I(17), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Heal-I(40)
Level 18: Whirling Sword -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(42)
Level 20: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(21)
Level 22: Tough -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(23), ResDam-I(23), ResDam-I(43)
Level 24: Weave -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(25), DefBuff-I(25)
Level 26: Disembowel -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Dmg-I(27), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg(43), UndDfn-DefDeb(43)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-Def/Rchg(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(31), DefBuff-I(31)
Level 32: Head Splitter -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(33), DefDeb-I(45)
Level 35: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(36), EndRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Focused Accuracy -- Empty(A), Empty(42)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- Heal-I(A), PrfShf-End%(45)
Level 47: Cross Punch -- Dmg-I(A), Dmg-I(48), Acc-I(48), Acc-I(48), AbsAmz-Stun(50)
Level 49: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(46), Heal-I(46)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(50), EndMod-I(50)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Void Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Spectral Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Cimeroran Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Invocation 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
------------

Edited by Calamity Cain
Italics

Put the Panacea, Miracle, and Numina's recovery procs in Health rather than three Heals.  You're Willpower, you have Quick Healing, you don't need Health for regeneration.  Even though Broadsword can be difficult, you should not run out of endurance that easy. 

You surely can do better than Boxing for your last selection, even if it's just something like Vengeance. 

Why the deuce are you skipping Parry?  That adds substantially to your survival.  Your attack sequence will be pretty anemic at lower levels generally; unless you are planning on running this character exclusively at higher levels (goodbye Atlas Medallion and TF Commander) you should at least work in Slice.   Cross Punch may be suboptimal on a weapon set because of redraw. 

I'd also pick up Strength of Will rather than an unslotted Boxing. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

3 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

Put the Panacea, Miracle, and Numina's recovery procs in Health rather than three Heals.  You're Willpower, you have Quick Healing, you don't need Health for regeneration.  Even though Broadsword can be difficult, you should not run out of endurance that easy. 

You surely can do better than Boxing for your last selection, even if it's just something like Vengeance. 

Why the deuce are you skipping Parry?  That adds substantially to your survival.  Your attack sequence will be pretty anemic at lower levels generally; unless you are planning on running this character exclusively at higher levels (goodbye Atlas Medallion and TF Commander) you should at least work in Slice.   Cross Punch may be suboptimal on a weapon set because of redraw. 

I'd also pick up Strength of Will rather than an unslotted Boxing. 

• Oh completely forgot about those Recovery procs, thanks!
  • Boxing was chosen for the synergy with Cross Punch: it adds an extra 15% damage and a brief accuracy & recharge buff.
  • Truth be told I can't remember why I skipped Parry. Possibly to try and max out Cross Punch to see what it was like? But I have run into the issue you talk about at lower level content, so I might just get rid of Cross Punch and Boxing in favor of Slice and Parry.
  • Like I said, I hate running out of endurance, and so am not a fan of the End crash in powers like Strength of Will. In fairness, I haven't tested it with a (more) solid recovery setup, so it may have been premature to axe it. I'll check out those recovery procs and see how it goes.

Appreciate the feedback!

Here's an updated build, tested on Beta to better results, though still looking for fine tuning.

• Not sure if slotting for Def Debuff in Slice is worth it. I like the idea of Debuffing enemies before shredding them, as an added form of accuracy.

Lion-Heart Omega: Level 50 Magic Scrapper

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hack -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Hct-Dam%(13)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 2: Slice -- TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(A), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(5), TchofLadG-Rchg/EndRdx(17), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg(34), TchofLadG-DefDeb(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(48)
Level 4: Mind Over Body -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(5), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam(37), Ags-Psi/Status(48)
Level 6: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal(21), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(34)
Level 8: Parry -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(39), Mk'Bit-Dam%(48)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- Ksm-Def/EndRdx(A), Ksm-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Ksm-Def/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- Krm-ResKB(A), Ksm-ToHit+(15)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(17), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(23), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(40), DarWtcDsp-Slow%(40)
Level 18: Whirling Sword -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(50)
Level 20: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Disembowel -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(42), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(50)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-ResDam%(43)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(31), GldArm-RechRes(31), GldArm-ResDam(31)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Head Splitter -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(43), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(50)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(45), ShlWal-Def(45)
Level 41: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(A)
Level 49: Strength of Will -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Pnc-Heal/+End(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(7)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Spectral Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Cimeroran Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
------------

• 2 weeks later

Here's a better one, made by the player @Modest and tweaked here and there by me. Seems way more survivable and kills pretty well. Let me know if you guys have suggestions!

Lion-Heart Omega: Level 50 Magic Scrapper

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hack -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(7), Prv-Heal(9), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(9), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(11), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Slice -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(13), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(17)
Level 4: Mind Over Body -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(17), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21)
Level 6: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(23), Prv-Heal(23), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 8: Parry -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(29), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- Prv-Heal/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal(33), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(33)
Level 18: Whirling Sword -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(36)
Level 20: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(36), EffAdp-EndMod(36)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 24: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(39), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(39), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Disembowel -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), AchHee-ResDeb%(42)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 32: Head Splitter -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(48)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 38: Strength of Will -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 41: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- Ksm-ToHit+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(37)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(37)
------------