Help with demons/?????

Rieitdd

Sooo, Ive been playing around with MMs lately and really wanted to make a demonic summoner/

Problem is, I dont know what to pick as a secondary!

Out of the options, time, dark, thermal, force field and nature are the ones I am eyeing.

Which of these would make the best MM for soloing +4x8 and any TFs, AVs and such?(I play in groups mainly but I really want this character to be my main and consequentially a character capable of soloing anything)  also which patron/epic pool?

If possible a build would help too 😄

PS: Tried already a time and a dark, both works well but none are past 40 yet.

Thanks for the help!!!

• Like 1

Not FF or Nature, they don't do enough to defeat the tougher AVs though they can keep the demons alive against other tough content.

Time is also strong defensively, and also not a great help against AVs.

My options would be Dark or Thermal, both help defensively (Dark more than Thermal) and both have -Res and -Regen to help against AVs.

I'm not sure that MMs are really the "characters to solo everything", as there are some AVs that have some interesting battle abilities that may munch pets too fast. Some will summon auto-hit damage patches like Trip Mines or Battle Maiden's feared blue fire. Some will summon reinforcements and the Demons don't have much AoE so they'll have to turn and deal with them, allowing the AV to regenerate, etc. And if they were, I would be running Robots/Traps for that, personally. Maybe Thugs/Traps.