Not Sure If Bug: Day Jobs in Praetoria don't always work

Hyperman

So, I started a Praetorian character this morning.  As the servers were starting to come down, I went to log at the Cole Transit Authority and noticed I was not flagged for the Commuter Day Job.  At first, I thought I wasn't standing in the right place, so I moved around to see if I was doing something wrong.  I also tried traveling to the other CTA stations.  Nothing.  I asked the Help Channel and they thought I was talking about the Rail Rider badge.  Easy enough mistake.  Didn't have time to really clarify. 

I did check the hospitals.  I was flagged for the Caregiver badge.  So Praetoria does reward Day Jobs.  When I checked the ParagonWiki, it seemed to only confirm that Day Jobs were only for Paragon and the Isles.  But it didn't confirm that they were exclusively for those types of zones. 

Might need to be checked out!

Well ... I'd argue that it IS a bug. It's just an old one that hadn't been quashed previously. There's no reason that Praetoria's transit systems wouldn't award commuter in-lore is there?

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!